Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men, is there a too thin?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay, question… is there a too thin when it comes to Ladies? And does that put you off?

And what’s the point that you actually go.. well no, I don’t like it.

Or maybe you find petite/thin/slim women attractive?

It seems like we are in an era where extreme curves are what is sexy. So you see women getting BBLs (look at Nikki Minaj or Nikita Dragun for example) etc to create that super hourglass look

I’ve been told many times that I’m quite thin/petite build and there’s part of me that don’t see that and that I could work out more to be better (Hi Pole dancing I’m coming for ya )

What’s your thoughts on this? And you can use actresses as reference for us all to understand better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Tough one because I believe any body shape can be sexy. I have liked slim bodies, large bodies, muscled bodies.

I'd say my preference is curvy, you can be slim curvy or big curvy.

For instance a super model's body doesn't really appeal to me because there's not really a lot of curve. So for me it's not really the thinness, but the curves being there or not.

But then Ana de Armas is hot as fuck and she's not exactly curvy.

In conclusion, the rules are, there are no rules. Eye of the beholder. Sexy is sexy.

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Attraction comes in many different shapes and sizes, I doubt anyone is universally attractive

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

short and slim please but that's an ideal i'm not really fussed, i do find the petite female body very attractive if i could chose it would be a size 6-8 dress every time, hey if you ladies can demand 6 foot plus and a girthy 10 incher, i can live in hope too.

over a year ago

I think this is gonna encourage negative comments towards thin people, it always happens in am either or thread.

If your at the extreme end of either scale whether that’s extremely thin or extremely overweight there’s other issues more complex than just eating more or just eating less.

I can’t think of a female for reference but I recently saw pictures of towies Joey Turner on his Instagram and he’s lost a lot of weight plus he’s still a child in my eyes, I believe he’s only 17 but hope he has good people around him cos his new look, to me, is alarmingly underweight, arms shouldn’t be that thin. Have a look at his pics.

By *arry2525Man
over a year ago

Windsor

Just personally I don’t find very thin women very attractive. I’d say a size 10 would be a minimum. I just find curves and wobbly bits far sexier.

over a year ago

There are some who are a little to thin for me but i actually find curvy and plump people more sexy

over a year ago

Embrace what you have and stop leaning towards the celebrity or famous world for examples of people that none of us will ever look like.

There is someone out there for everyone regardless to what you look like.

By *it-chrissyTV/TS
over a year ago

sw. london

'willow' from buffy, natalie portman, kiera, i always had a 'type' and always was slim petite.

can admire all shapes an sizes but slender tight body just pushes my buttons.

im 5'6, pretty slim even now so that's probably got a lot to do with it

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

Yes, there is a point where “too thin” kicks in, where the extent of thinness suggests health issues.

I have known some girls who were very thin, were very active athletes and were perfectly healthy. And I have know one or two who were thin because of health issues.

over a year ago

Jolie Foster in taxi driver is too thin.

over a year ago

Too skinny is never good. Can be fun to have someone that can get into all sorts of positions and be lifted easily, but not fun to have the bones of her ass stabbing me in doggy style.

over a year ago

"I think this is gonna encourage negative comments towards thin people, it always happens in am either or thread.

If your at the extreme end of either scale whether that’s extremely thin or extremely overweight there’s other issues more complex than just eating more or just eating less.

I can’t think of a female for reference but I recently saw pictures of towies Joey Turner on his Instagram and he’s lost a lot of weight plus he’s still a child in my eyes, I believe he’s only 17 but hope he has good people around him cos his new look, to me, is alarmingly underweight, arms shouldn’t be that thin. Have a look at his pics. "

I saw Joey Turner pics and omg that looks incredibly unhealthy and scary that someone can be THAT thin x like it looks very a case of anorexia and I hope the has people around him.

I remember watching a brilliant film on Netflix about Anorexia/Bulimia called “ To the bone”

And I know it’s not a choice to have that problem but it really is super dangerous

over a year ago

Also Super Models have their own specific body type. Having worked in the industry they are like giraffes in human form .. if this makes any sense

Their arms are super thin, and they are tall (like 5’11” at minimum) and a waist that is probably a 23”. But they aren’t anorexic per se, and they would struggle to put on weight. Like they will hardly be a size 18 even if they wanted to.

When they get pregnant they get back to their body shape pretty easily too (okay they might work out and eat less obviously)

over a year ago

I'm 5ft 3, a size 8 and weigh 8st and I'm currently the biggest I've ever been.

So to all the people that say that's too small or thin please take into consideration that some people are naturally smaller than your preference without a choice. And be careful how you word your comments as it could be quite crushing for some that just can't get bigger without it being classed as overweight, and as such not good for their health.

over a year ago

Not for me unless someone is ill then I wish them well and hope they gain weight soon otherwsie all weights are in the beholders eyes - never been shallow and I hope I never am.

Its a bit like tall/short people, they all turn me in depending on the criteria I choose.

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

we are what we are natural is by far the best.

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

I'm just average really but for me, it's all about confidence.. nothing sexier than a woman that is just comfortable with who they are. It's an area that I'm still working on as we speak. I do envy those that ooze that confidence in themselves

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
over a year ago

golden fields

There is such a thing

I like most body sizes and shapes. But my personal preference is for someone at neither extreme.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think one of the best things anyone can do for themselves is to move their focus away from how attractive their body is to other people.

over a year ago

What is BBL?

over a year ago

I like really skinny boys. Sadly not many on here. I get lots of messages from athletic boys but I'm on the look out for the Christian Bale "Machinist" look. My ex was super skinny and hated his body and yet I thought it was the prettiest thing I'd ever seen. He would try so hard to put on weight but he just couldn't. Metabolism of a hummingbird lol.

Kylie, you are perfect as is. The "cute as a button" look totally works for you. I'm sure there are many girls about wishing they had your looks and personality.

over a year ago

"I think one of the best things anyone can do for themselves is to move their focus away from how attractive their body is to other people. "

But how can they know what their worth is if other people don't tell them if they are fuckable?

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Okay, question… is there a too thin when it comes to Ladies? And does that put you off?

It seems like we are in an era where extreme curves are what is sexy. So you see women getting BBLs (look at Nikki Minaj or Nikita Dragun for example) etc to create that super hourglass look

I’ve been told many times that I’m quite thin/petite build and there’s part of me that don’t see that and that I could work out more to be better (Hi Pole dancing I’m coming for ya )

What’s your thoughts on this? And you can use actresses as reference for us all to understand better "

It's all in the eyes for me

Unless she has huge tits

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

"Just personally I don’t find very thin women very attractive. I’d say a size 10 would be a minimum. I just find curves and wobbly bits far sexier. "

This always makes me chuckle...a lady that's 5'10" and a size 10 is undoubtedly going to lok very slim, but a lady who's 4'11" and a size 10 may look a bit chubby depending on bone structure and how she carries weight. I think some people have an ex or something who was a particular size that they found attractive, and get that clothes size stuck in their heads as being the size that they find most attractive. Truth is, because of differing clothes sizes, most women will span at least two sizes if you check the labels in their wardrobe.

over a year ago

"I think this is gonna encourage negative comments towards thin people, it always happens in am either or thread.

I can’t think of a female for reference but I recently saw pictures of towies Joey Turner on his Instagram and he’s lost a lot of weight plus he’s still a child in my eyes, I believe he’s only 17 but hope he has good people around him cos his new look, to me, is alarmingly underweight, arms shouldn’t be that thin. Have a look at his pics.

I saw Joey Turner pics and omg that looks incredibly unhealthy and scary that someone can be THAT thin x like it looks very a case of anorexia and I hope the has people around him.

I remember watching a brilliant film on Netflix about Anorexia/Bulimia called “ To the bone”

And I know it’s not a choice to have that problem but it really is super dangerous "

It’s worrying to see him like that. Doesn’t help that he’s gone off to study fashion hasn’t he in Uni and it’s since then these new pics have come about. Like he was very slim anyway but how he is now is worrying. I look at him with my mum hat on and my heart would break to see my child like that.

My daughter is 12 and she’s always been a skinny thing but she does kickboxing, swimming, gymnastics, cross country running, football. She has a cuppa tea and 4 rounds of toast in the morning. Then when she gets to school she has pancakes or a sausage bap. She eats lunch in school and snacks. I always give her a massive tea and then she will have cereal or toast again. I’d like her to look a bit more solid but she’s strong and kicks like a mule, just doesn’t put weight on.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think one of the best things anyone can do for themselves is to move their focus away from how attractive their body is to other people.

But how can they know what their worth is if other people don't tell them if they are fuckable?"

This is true. Damn!

over a year ago

"What is BBL?

"

Brazilian butt lift. Think they take your fat and inject it into your arse cheeks. People have died having them.

over a year ago

From a health perspective possibly, but being comfortable in your own body is far more attractive than any particular body type

over a year ago

"I'm just average really but for me, it's all about confidence.. nothing sexier than a woman that is just comfortable with who they are. It's an area that I'm still working on as we speak. I do envy those that ooze that confidence in themselves "

Well said!

Some days my confidence is unshakable, other days I'm a bit fragile about some things. Definitely see people gravitating towards me at the confident times and I'm sure that's the same for everyone regardless of gender, shape, or size.

Confidence is king

over a year ago

When the person looks unwell or the bones are showing. Like a Japanese POW.

I have known anorexics like that.

over a year ago

I prefer a fuller figure on a woman. Mainly because I would be scared of crushing someone who is skinny

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Just personally I don’t find very thin women very attractive. I’d say a size 10 would be a minimum. I just find curves and wobbly bits far sexier.

This always makes me chuckle...a lady that's 5'10" and a size 10 is undoubtedly going to lok very slim, but a lady who's 4'11" and a size 10 may look a bit chubby depending on bone structure and how she carries weight. I think some people have an ex or something who was a particular size that they found attractive, and get that clothes size stuck in their heads as being the size that they find most attractive. Truth is, because of differing clothes sizes, most women will span at least two sizes if you check the labels in their wardrobe. "

Exactly this. The size thing always makes me laugh. If I’m ever a size 10 it probably means I’ve not long left. I don’t even like myself at size 12 (which is seen as average and curvy!) size means nothing.

over a year ago

"Okay, question… is there a too thin when it comes to Ladies? And does that put you off?

What’s your thoughts on this? And you can use actresses as reference for us all to understand better "

I've checked out your profile (very pleasant too) and you're certainly not too thin but there is a line to cross. It's hard to describe, but you see it in the face, arms and legs more than the body and torso. Most people think of "thin" as the waistline, certainly the most common thing for women (or men!) wanting to be "thinner" is to drop a dress or waist size. And. you can do that quite far, and it won't always look out of place, particularly on shorter women, or women with petite builds generally. But when things like elbows stand out like a flamingos knee.... No thanks, it's so unhealthy I can't be attracted. I do generally go with slim women, but I also know that the slimmest woman I ever had in bed still had skin folds and creases when she bent over naked, and that's how it should be

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

"What is BBL?

Brazilian butt lift. Think they take your fat and inject it into your arse cheeks. People have died having them. "

I didn't even knew that was a thing these days.. learn something new each day

over a year ago

Size means nothing to me to be honest there isn’t a too thin or a too curvy or whatever...if I am attracted to someone I’m attracted to them. I tend to go for curvy ladies but that doesn’t mean I don’t find lasses who are more petite attractive.

Plus my opinion is just that an opinion, if I don’t have anything nice to say I keep my mouth shut

over a year ago

And I know it’s not a choice to have that problem but it really is super dangerous

It’s worrying to see him like that. Doesn’t help that he’s gone off to study fashion hasn’t he in Uni and it’s since then these new pics have come about. Like he was very slim anyway but how he is now is worrying. I look at him with my mum hat on and my heart would break to see my child like that.

My daughter is 12 and she’s always been a skinny thing but she does kickboxing, swimming, gymnastics, cross country running, football. She has a cuppa tea and 4 rounds of toast in the morning. Then when she gets to school she has pancakes or a sausage bap. She eats lunch in school and snacks. I always give her a massive tea and then she will have cereal or toast again. I’d like her to look a bit more solid but she’s strong and kicks like a mule, just doesn’t put weight on. "

As long as someone doesn’t purposely refrain from eating (I used to do this as I believed I had to lose weight) and it’s unhealthy to do so. Luckily I don’t.

So if your daughter eats plenty and excercises plenty, then she’s gonna be fine. It’s just her body type

Regarding Joey, he probably got conditioned a bit by the fashion industry as a lot of people who work in it are all size 6 or sample size

Not everyone but a good number. And you kinda have to look the part and have that bitchy iPad at hand

“Where’s your invitation? … I’m sorry but you aren’t on the list”

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I think one of the best things anyone can do for themselves is to move their focus away from how attractive their body is to other people. "

Exactly

over a year ago

"I like really skinny boys. Sadly not many on here. I get lots of messages from athletic boys but I'm on the look out for the Christian Bale "Machinist" look. My ex was super skinny and hated his body and yet I thought it was the prettiest thing I'd ever seen. He would try so hard to put on weight but he just couldn't. Metabolism of a hummingbird lol.

Kylie, you are perfect as is. The "cute as a button" look totally works for you. I'm sure there are many girls about wishing they had your looks and personality. "

U are way too kind I’m blushing x

over a year ago

Well put it this way I'd rather fuck a thin girl than a fatty

over a year ago

"What is BBL?

Brazilian butt lift. Think they take your fat and inject it into your arse cheeks. People have died having them.

I didn't even knew that was a thing these days.. learn something new each day "

Yes! And apparently it’s the most risky cosmetic operation!!! Because you inject fat into your butt but if the surgeon isn’t careful the fat can go into a vein and that causes the heart to stop (I think?)

It’s quite common nowadays as well to have it done apparently

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Well put it this way I'd rather fuck a thin girl than a fatty "

Charming

over a year ago

"Just personally I don’t find very thin women very attractive. I’d say a size 10 would be a minimum. I just find curves and wobbly bits far sexier.

This always makes me chuckle...a lady that's 5'10" and a size 10 is undoubtedly going to lok very slim, but a lady who's 4'11" and a size 10 may look a bit chubby depending on bone structure and how she carries weight. I think some people have an ex or something who was a particular size that they found attractive, and get that clothes size stuck in their heads as being the size that they find most attractive. Truth is, because of differing clothes sizes, most women will span at least two sizes if you check the labels in their wardrobe. "

Yeah I agree with this, most men don't seem to understand that weight and clothes size are hugely dependent on your height. I used to be a size 8 when I was very ill and looking back, it looked awful on me, and now I'm a 12/14 and I think I look better with a few curves. But I'm tall, a size 10 on me would be pretty thin!

By *ndrew CareyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

We all have preferences so I'm not a fan of people suggesting a person is too thin or too fat.

I prefer curvy women but have also been with slim and petite women.

What I'm saying in summary is, find someone who likes you for who you are as you cannot please everyone.

Attraction is subjective and everyone will have an opinion. Not all opinions will be valid.

over a year ago

"Well put it this way I'd rather fuck a thin girl than a fatty "

Well, I think it's also fair that people do tend to go for personality at least on top of, if not in preference of, body shape - so good luck!

over a year ago

Sorry what ??

Told by who ? “ dick head “

Again it’s about preference but your definitely not to thin

over a year ago

I think the perfect body is the woman in the Kanye West ~ Fade music video. I would love to have her body.

over a year ago

What’s your thoughts on this? And you can use actresses as reference for us all to understand better

We all have preferences so I'm not a fan of people suggesting a person is too thin or too fat.

What I'm saying in summary is, find someone who likes you for who you are as you cannot please everyone.

Attraction is subjective and everyone will have an opinion. Not all opinions will be valid.

"

It was just me wondering and gathering opinion btw

I have to like myself first and the rest will follow x

Personally I have no issues with my slight figure

Also I don’t really care about dress sizes as I fluctuate between 6-10 according to what’s what and where that is from etc

over a year ago

"I think the perfect body is the woman in the Kanye West ~ Fade music video. I would love to have her body. "

She’d probably say the same about you

By *inky_CarpenterMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm more about the mental connection, so her smile, eyes, personality, sense of humour will dictate attraction levels more than a woman's size or weight. Having said that I don't find the skeletal look particularly appealing. But that is very different to naturally slim and petite. I think I just like a person who is comfortable in their body, if that makes sense....

over a year ago

"I think the perfect body is the woman in the Kanye West ~ Fade music video. I would love to have her body. "

Teyana Taylor did an article for Vogue about the video and what she did … a lot of dancing is what she said

By *ndrew CareyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

It was just me wondering and gathering opinion btw

I have to like myself first and the rest will follow x

Personally I have no issues with my slight figure

Also I don’t really care about dress sizes as I fluctuate between 6-10 according to what’s what and where that is from etc "

Interesting approach to research

over a year ago

She has a banging body. That belly area is INSANE!!!

I really like Alexandra Daddario and Shay Mitchell’s bods x

over a year ago

"I think the perfect body is the woman in the Kanye West ~ Fade music video. I would love to have her body.

Teyana Taylor did an article for Vogue about the video and what she did … a lot of dancing is what she said "

I mean she did dance her life away in the vid

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

In my opinion thin is lean, not a lot of body fat which is perfectly normal, so a person can't be too thin.

Many use too thin when they are describing underweight, two very different things.

over a year ago

"I think the perfect body is the woman in the Kanye West ~ Fade music video. I would love to have her body.

She’d probably say the same about you "

Haha yeah. Nah I am more than nappy with my body. My frame is amazing and know what I can look like IF I trained properly again, just can’t be arsed at the moment.

over a year ago

Nappy? Happy!

over a year ago

In my opinion yes you can . I have a female friend who is very attractive but so thin to point she must have an eating disorder which ive tried to get her to talk about but apparently she is managing OK by herself and has done so for years. I give her hugs and she us just skin and bones and really not a pleasant thing to feel but if she needs a hug I will always have one for her . Definitely wouldn't want to have sex with her as I have seen her in undies a few times and she looks more ill than attractive

over a year ago

Haha yeah. Nah I am more than nappy with my body. My frame is amazing and know what I can look like IF I trained properly again, just can’t be arsed at the moment. "

And maybe cut down on the pizzas !!

Just saying relax don’t jump on this

over a year ago

I really like Alexandra Daddario and Shay Mitchell’s bods x "

Personally I don't like a six pack on a woman, so she's too toned for my preferences. Alexandra Daddario however is stunning!

over a year ago

"In my opinion yes you can . I have a female friend who is very attractive but so thin to point she must have an eating disorder which ive tried to get her to talk about but apparently she is managing OK by herself and has done so for years. I give her hugs and she us just skin and bones and really not a pleasant thing to feel but if she needs a hug I will always have one for her . Definitely wouldn't want to have sex with her as I have seen her in undies a few times and she looks more ill than attractive "

Keep those hugs going. Good man for being there. Sounds like she needs a good friend like you

over a year ago

Haha yeah. Nah I am more than nappy with my body. My frame is amazing and know what I can look like IF I trained properly again, just can’t be arsed at the moment.

Just saying relax don’t jump on this "

Dude…. Pizza is LIFE… !!!!

Anyone who buys me Pizza is in my good books x

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

For me too thin (as with the opposite) only becomes off-putting when it is a genuine medical problem. Outside of that there's a lot more to being sexy than weight.

I know we can't help what we find attractive but to seek out people whose weight is medically dangerous and to encourage that behaviour is GBH.

Mr

over a year ago

Personally I don't like a six pack on a woman, so she's too toned for my preferences. Alexandra Daddario however is stunning!"

Saw Alex in The White Lotus and I was like…

How can anyone have that kinda body? Should be illegal !!

she is like what in my mind put in the Demi goddess/Demi god category

over a year ago

Anyone who buys me Pizza is in my good books x "

What if they get pineapple on it? You can't seriously stay friends with or love anyone that commits that sin!

over a year ago

Anyone who buys me Pizza is in my good books x "

Your easy pleased ?

Ok what toppings

over a year ago

Personally I don't like a six pack on a woman, so she's too toned for my preferences. Alexandra Daddario however is stunning!

Saw Alex in The White Lotus and I was like…

How can anyone have that kinda body? Should be illegal !!

she is like what in my mind put in the Demi goddess/Demi god category "

Totally. I'm straight but I definitely would

over a year ago

Ladies. Don't compare yourselves to anyone. It's a slippery slope that is hard to climb up from.

There's always someone that thinks you're mind and body are perfect. I'm still looking for my next one that looks at me like that, but never give up hope x

over a year ago

There is no magic formula

Clearly the mid range of human body size would create the average

So I suppose size 10 to 16 would be in that range

In fairness a guys tastes change as they get older too

As a young man your mates would take the piss if you went out with what they would class as a fat girl

For me

I don’t find skinny girls attractive as I don’t like to see a girls bones and joints or a skeletal face and I do t want to sound harsh

So anything from a size 10 up and into the 20’s for a girl with a nice body shape

I don’t like women with great big hanging over bellies called skirts the morbid obese women

As for you

You have a lovely proportionate figure

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Personal preference

/thread

over a year ago

What if they get pineapple on it? You can't seriously stay friends with or love anyone that commits that sin! "

Then it’s game over Dawgggg… soz

over a year ago

Your easy pleased ?

Ok what toppings

"

ANY. Just no pineapple unless I’m feeling filthy and freaking

over a year ago

Your easy pleased ?

Ok what toppings

ANY. Just no pineapple unless I’m feeling filthy and freaking "

*freaky

By *oolkoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

THIS

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Eat a burger

over a year ago

Just saying relax don’t jump on this "

I’d probably let someone do me in the bum dry if they brought me a pizza.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Jolie Foster in taxi driver is too thin."

Kate moss

Jodie Kidd

over a year ago

I’d probably let someone do me in the bum dry if they brought me a pizza. "

You kinda said what I wanted to say as well x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think one of the best things anyone can do for themselves is to move their focus away from how attractive their body is to other people.

THIS "

It seems not many agree with us .

over a year ago

Your easy pleased ?

Ok what toppings

ANY. Just no pineapple unless I’m feeling filthy and freaking

*freaky "

Certified freak, 7 days a week..

Naw, get that stinkin pinapple pizza away ya clatty cow!

over a year ago

I’d probably let someone do me in the bum dry if they brought me a pizza. "

Did somebody say just eat

over a year ago

Should it be up to men to define what is too thin in regards to a woman?

over a year ago

Eat a burger"

I do in the hope that it all goes down to my arse!!!!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Eat a burger

I do in the hope that it all goes down to my arse!!!! "

Eat 4

over a year ago

"

Eat a burger

I do in the hope that it all goes down to my arse!!!! "

I'll go down on it

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Naomi Campbell's

Body xxx

Amazing

over a year ago

Every body is a beautiful body to someone! I quite like slim guys, I am married to one but I don't think I could have a strict preference. Your so much more than a body type.

And Kylie girl, you are a beauty!

over a year ago

"Should it be up to men to define what is too thin in regards to a woman?"

No, but the OP wasn't asking us to do that, she was asking everyone (men and women, admittedly it's mainly men) what their thoughts were, and no-one is being prescriptive and trying to come up with the definitive answer, and probably all of us took something away that we hadn't thought of or realised before, so it's a healthy discussion

over a year ago

Eat a burger

I do in the hope that it all goes down to my arse!!!!

Eat 4"

Bish !!! my stomach tank can only fit a certain amount of food!!!!

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Today’s average dress size is 16-18 and most often it’s now smaller sizes left on the rail

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

I completely agree. I’m 6ft tall with massive shoulders, I’m just built big. I would be half dead to be a size 10.

over a year ago

Personally I'd rather hold onto a lady with a few curves as it feels like a comfort blanket! Too skinny is when alk you can feel is bones everywhere.

Each to their own though, we all have opinions on that perfect body.

For the record OP, you look great just as you are

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Should it be up to men to define what is too thin in regards to a woman?

No, but the OP wasn't asking us to do that, she was asking everyone (men and women, admittedly it's mainly men) what their thoughts were, and no-one is being prescriptive and trying to come up with the definitive answer, and probably all of us took something away that we hadn't thought of or realised before, so it's a healthy discussion"

The title of the thread is literally "Men, is there a too thin?"

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

How awful is it when women's beauty is determined by fashion??

From what I have seen and especially here (I have my own theories on why that is) there are men who will have a preference for you whatever size you are and also men who really don't care as they are interested in the person inside.

So we all (me very much included) need to stop worrying and just enjoy the men who enjoy us.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Should it be up to men to define what is too thin in regards to a woman?"

Only if they're medically qualified and the woman has consulted them with concerns about her weight.

over a year ago

No, but the OP wasn't asking us to do that, she was asking everyone (men and women, admittedly it's mainly men) what their thoughts were, and no-one is being prescriptive and trying to come up with the definitive answer, and probably all of us took something away that we hadn't thought of or realised before, so it's a healthy discussion

The title of the thread is literally "Men, is there a too thin?""

OK, good pedanticism, but replace my word "Everyone" with "Men", and then read all the other words and I still think it's a fair assessment. Oh and then delete all the comments by women, see if it improves the thread...

over a year ago

"There is no magic formula

Clearly the mid range of human body size would create the average

So I suppose size 10 to 16 would be in that range

In fairness a guys tastes change as they get older too

As a young man your mates would take the piss if you went out with what they would class as a fat girl

For me

I don’t find skinny girls attractive as I don’t like to see a girls bones and joints or a skeletal face and I do t want to sound harsh

So anything from a size 10 up and into the 20’s for a girl with a nice body shape

I don’t like women with great big hanging over bellies called skirts the morbid obese women

As for you

You have a lovely proportionate figure "

I’m a size 6/8 and if you look at my body you won’t see a bone sticking out anywhere.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The title of the thread is literally "Men, is there a too thin?"

OK, good pedanticism, but replace my word "Everyone" with "Men", and then read all the other words and I still think it's a fair assessment. Oh and then delete all the comments by women, see if it improves the thread..."

I won't respond for fear of further accusations of pedantry

By *irtycpl7980Couple
over a year ago

Northumberland

With a body conscious wife I get this regularly as like most people I have quite an eclectic taste. For me it’s not the size of the lady it’s wether it sits natural on the person. For slimness it’s a no from me when it’s un naturally thin, ie ribs and collar bones sticking out. That looks painful and so would be a no from us as I like curves on a lady and a lady can be curvy and slim but in our experience when they are showing ribs etc they have no shape.

over a year ago

No, but the OP wasn't asking us to do that, she was asking everyone (men and women, admittedly it's mainly men) what their thoughts were, and no-one is being prescriptive and trying to come up with the definitive answer, and probably all of us took something away that we hadn't thought of or realised before, so it's a healthy discussion"

Thank you x definitely it’s a healthy discussion here x

over a year ago

"Every body is a beautiful body to someone! I quite like slim guys, I am married to one but I don't think I could have a strict preference. Your so much more than a body type.

And Kylie girl, you are a beauty! "

xx

over a year ago

In my own personal opinion, size 8 is lowest for me.

I had an experience with a woman whom was a size 8 and I honestly thought I was going to snap her in half

over a year ago

"In my own personal opinion, size 8 is lowest for me.

I had an experience with a woman whom was a size 8 and I honestly thought I was going to snap her in half"

My best mate is a size 4 she’s tiny but her thighs and calves and triceps are so muscly, excellent kick-boxer as well. She’d probably snap you in half.

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"I'm 5ft 3, a size 8 and weigh 8st and I'm currently the biggest I've ever been.

So to all the people that say that's too small or thin please take into consideration that some people are naturally smaller than your preference without a choice. And be careful how you word your comments as it could be quite crushing for some that just can't get bigger without it being classed as overweight, and as such not good for their health. "

Hi. 8 stone at 5 foot 3 is a bmi of 20. While bmi is not a perfect measure, 20 is absolutely fine, toward the lower end of the healthy range (18-24 for women), but comfortably in the range.

Some thoughts on people telling you that you are too skinny ...

A few years ago I lost about 10kgs, and my body fat percentage went to 14, pretty much dead centre of the range that doctors recommend for me. My age (10 - 20 per cent). Most comments I received were positive, but a vocal minority made a forceful negative comments, telling me I was skin and bone, had lots too much weight, looked gaunt etc., and quite forcefully telling me I needed to put on more weight. More specifically I needed to put on more fat. The most aggressive comments actually came from my mother and other women around her age, apparently thinking that unless they could see a visible paunch, then I was about to expire. They told me I needed to have some body fat reserves, despite having 10kgs of the stuff, double the amount that doctors feel is essential for a man my age / height.

Number of people who told me I needed to lose weight when my body fat level was 25 per cent? Zero.

Why is this? Why is it deemed ok to be overweight, celebrated in fact, but if there is a hint that someone might be underweight then so many people speak up and actively tell you to put on weight? I would be run out of town if I went around telling overweight people to cut down on their eating.

I think that part of it is down to us being overweight as a nation, so what is healthy / normal now looks skewed. To the average person in the street, I didn’t look “fat” before, despite being way above the healthy level for body fat, a d when I was then in a healthy range I looked too skinny to their eyes.

But there is also a huge double standard, people being told it’s absolutely fine to be overweight, but if you are slim or underweight then that’s not ok. Megan traynor, for example, singing about slim women as “skinny bitches”, or beautiful south singing about slim women as “anorexic chicks” and saying they are unattractive. Can you imagine the uproar if those songs were the other way around, openly insulting overweight women? Fine to embrace being overweight but completely ok to slag off slim or underweight women?

Are you underweight / skinny? No.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've been a few different body shapes/sizes now.

Used to be as small as a size 4/6 after having my son.

As much as a 14 thanks to medication.

Some guys liked it when I was super tiny, others when there was more of me. So I don't think it matters too much!!

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"In my own personal opinion, size 8 is lowest for me.

I had an experience with a woman whom was a size 8 and I honestly thought I was going to snap her in half

My best mate is a size 4 she’s tiny but her thighs and calves and triceps are so muscly, excellent kick-boxer as well. She’d probably snap you in half. "

Yeah, dress size doesn’t take much account of strength. One size 8 girl might be able to squat double her body weight and another might struggle to carry a large latte

over a year ago

You have completely misunderstood what I stated. Anyone with any form of mma, in a fight, will be able to "snap me in half" as you put it.

I me at while having sex with her, it felt like if I go too rough or too fast or however we had sex, it felt like I was going to snap a twig.

From then on, I haven't been with a woman smaller than a size 10.

Each to their own but for me, personally, no thank you

By *merald Eyes XWoman
over a year ago

Can you find me….

I’m 4ft 11 and size 8 , used to be a size 22 taken me a long time to get to where I am and I’m very proud of my weight loss!

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I need to be careful how I word this as I don't want to offend anyone. But being short and rather slim myself, I do like petite women as I would say it's the only time I could naturally feel in control but not in a controlling way and never mind, I'm not making any sense here...

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

If I have read the opening post correctly then yes I do find skinny women unattractive. Anyone remember how thin the spice girls and females actresses and popstars in general got in the 90s? When you can see their collar bones and ribs, no thanks much prefer a women to have some meat on her.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"I'm 5ft 3, a size 8 and weigh 8st and I'm currently the biggest I've ever been.

So to all the people that say that's too small or thin please take into consideration that some people are naturally smaller than your preference without a choice. And be careful how you word your comments as it could be quite crushing for some that just can't get bigger without it being classed as overweight, and as such not good for their health.

Hi. 8 stone at 5 foot 3 is a bmi of 20. While bmi is not a perfect measure, 20 is absolutely fine, toward the lower end of the healthy range (18-24 for women), but comfortably in the range.

A few years ago I lost about 10kgs, and my body fat percentage went to 14, pretty much dead centre of the range that doctors recommend for me. My age (10 - 20 per cent). Most comments I received were positive, but a vocal minority made a forceful negative comments, telling me I was skin and bone, had lots too much weight, looked gaunt etc., and quite forcefully telling me I needed to put on more weight. More specifically I needed to put on more fat. The most aggressive comments actually came from my mother and other women around her age, apparently thinking that unless they could see a visible paunch, then I was about to expire. They told me I needed to have some body fat reserves, despite having 10kgs of the stuff, double the amount that doctors feel is essential for a man my age / height.

Number of people who told me I needed to lose weight when my body fat level was 25 per cent? Zero.

Why is this? Why is it deemed ok to be overweight, celebrated in fact, but if there is a hint that someone might be underweight then so many people speak up and actively tell you to put on weight? I would be run out of town if I went around telling overweight people to cut down on their eating.

I think that part of it is down to us being overweight as a nation, so what is healthy / normal now looks skewed. To the average person in the street, I didn’t look “fat” before, despite being way above the healthy level for body fat, a d when I was then in a healthy range I looked too skinny to their eyes.

But there is also a huge double standard, people being told it’s absolutely fine to be overweight, but if you are slim or underweight then that’s not ok. Megan traynor, for example, singing about slim women as “skinny bitches”, or beautiful south singing about slim women as “anorexic chicks” and saying they are unattractive. Can you imagine the uproar if those songs were the other way around, openly insulting overweight women? Fine to embrace being overweight but completely ok to slag off slim or underweight women?

Are you underweight / skinny? No. "

Mr

over a year ago

"If I have read the opening post correctly then yes I do find skinny women unattractive. Anyone remember how thin the spice girls and females actresses and popstars in general got in the 90s? When you can see their collar bones and ribs, no thanks much prefer a women to have some meat on her.

"

You can see my collar bones, and my ribs if I stand in the right sort of pose. I'm 5'9 and 73kg (11 stone 7) - I'm absolutely average, and I can both give myself a deliberate beer belly and also look like a skinny boy within seconds of each other. Personally one of my turn ons is the whole neck/shoulder/collar/clavicle area, and you absolutely do not need to be skinny in order to have a sexy décolletage with all those bits prominent

over a year ago

Are you underweight / skinny? No. "

I admit I did have some people who would comment and say stuff like… “you should eat more” or “have you lost weight?? U look thin!”

When I eat a decent healthy amount of food (and don’t get me started on snacks ) x

But it is annoying to kinda having to defend and say “don’t worry I’m not fading away I still eat plenty”

over a year ago

"I’m 4ft 11 and size 8 , used to be a size 22 taken me a long time to get to where I am and I’m very proud of my weight loss! "

Congrats! Hope you are happier in your own body now x

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

"I need to be careful how I word this as I don't want to offend anyone. But being short and rather slim myself, I do like petite women as I would say it's the only time I could naturally feel in control but not in a controlling way and never mind, I'm not making any sense here... "

I completely understand you. I’m a large, tall, broad woman and so I find slim, short men unattractive for the same reason you find slim, petite women attractive. It’s about how they make me feel about myself.

I find both slim and curvy girls attractive and would play with both privately, but would shy away from playing with a thin/slim/petite girl in a situation where anyone else was present because of how enormous I would look by comparison.

By *orthernGinge-93Man
over a year ago

Durham

Personally for me there is.. I love a set of thighs, a tummy, hips and a few extra pounds. I'm a fairly skinny guy so Is it that opposites attract perhaps?? I dunno. But I've always been like that, even in school I fancied the curvy lasses, then thin girls done nothing for me.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I'm worried answering this could come across as body-shaming, but hopefully readers will take this the way it's meant.

I personally am not attracted to slim women very much. A size 12 is about the lowest I normally am attracted to. 14-16 is perfect. Luke

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

From a health point of view, there's definitely "too slim", as thete is for being too overweight.

However, everyone has different preferences when it comes attraction.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I’m a skinny fella and no mistaking. My dad was a skinny fella too and my sisters and me ma. Not one of us have ever been over 10st.

For a man being skinny/thin/slight/svelte/willowy. Is generally negatively viewed in society, for a woman generally applauded. I understand why, it’s historic roles and the profiles of those roles that have created this.

So, as a skinny fella, I know full well the range of insults and “you must be ill” comments and feel for all my skinny fellows, regardless of gender.

As for the question. I like being with people that have accepted their body for what it is (regardless where they sit on the weight spectrum) and are more concerned with what it can do than what it looks like. Body confident people turn me on. Body obsessed people turn me off.

By *merald Eyes XWoman
over a year ago

Can you find me….

"I’m 4ft 11 and size 8 , used to be a size 22 taken me a long time to get to where I am and I’m very proud of my weight loss!

Congrats! Hope you are happier in your own body now x "

Thank you yes I am and so much more confident and sexier than I’ve ever felt!

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Diffetent people like different things.

All is good. No need for body shaming at either end of the scale, just accept there are diffetent stroke for different folks

over a year ago

Key to a big firm boncey bum is bend over barbell rows and squats

Trust on that one as that’s exactly what I do for mine

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I need to be careful how I word this as I don't want to offend anyone. But being short and rather slim myself, I do like petite women as I would say it's the only time I could naturally feel in control but not in a controlling way and never mind, I'm not making any sense here...

I completely understand you. I’m a large, tall, broad woman and so I find slim, short men unattractive for the same reason you find slim, petite women attractive. It’s about how they make me feel about myself.

I find both slim and curvy girls attractive and would play with both privately, but would shy away from playing with a thin/slim/petite girl in a situation where anyone else was present because of how enormous I would look by comparison. "

Thank you for explaining it better than I could

By *heekyminx101Couple
over a year ago

basingstoke

"Key to a big firm boncey bum is bend over barbell rows and squats

Trust on that one as that’s exactly what I do for mine "

I have to agree with this. I’m a petite size 6/8 and weight 47kg but have a full butt thanks to the squats and deadlifts.

over a year ago

I've always liked curvier women. This doesn't mean I don't find slim women attractive. It would depend totally on the overall look I I guess.

over a year ago

"Key to a big firm boncey bum is bend over barbell rows and squats

Trust on that one as that’s exactly what I do for mine

I have to agree with this. I’m a petite size 6/8 and weight 47kg but have a full butt thanks to the squats and deadlifts. "

Yip works really well

over a year ago

"I've always liked curvier women. This doesn't mean I don't find slim women attractive. It would depend totally on the overall look I I guess. "

Fair enough

over a year ago

Short answer to your question us yes and yes.

My thoughts though.

There is a too thin and a too fat. Someone can be big and still be attractive. Someone can be thin and be attractive. It's when either is taken to a level when their health clearly suffers. Then the person simply looks unhealthy and that's not attractive at all.

I looked on your profile and I was pleasantly surprised. You are perfectly toned. To my mind that is the best way to be. What of you there is more muscle than fat. Which of course is a healthy look.

So do you look fit.

Absolutely.

So don't go changing it

Unless you really want to look like a dieing stick.

For the record. Extreme just looks fake and unnatural, so really doesn't raise my ..... Well you know.

But I know what does

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

1 of the best sexual encounters I've had was with a petite brunette . Picked her up and fucked walking round the house , in the kitchen, bathroom, lounge, stairs lol

However she was petite not too thin. If I can see collar bone, spine sorry to say like anorexia patient that would be a no for me. I've very energetic and would be scared to break the person

By *ark RumMan
over a year ago

Bucks

Each to their own. Some like super skinny women, some like BBWs. It's all about personal preference

over a year ago

If I can see most of your bones when you are standing normally, go eat some cake STAT!

By *oxyFemme72Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Tough one because I believe any body shape can be sexy. I have liked slim bodies, large bodies, muscled bodies.

I'd say my preference is curvy, you can be slim curvy or big curvy.

For instance a super model's body doesn't really appeal to me because there's not really a lot of curve. So for me it's not really the thinness, but the curves being there or not.

But then Ana de Armas is hot as fuck and she's not exactly curvy.

In conclusion, the rules are, there are no rules. Eye of the beholder. Sexy is sexy. "

love that - sexy is sexy

over a year ago

"Each to their own. Some like super skinny women, some like BBWs. It's all about personal preference"

Did someone say BBW?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"If I can see most of your bones when you are standing normally, go eat some cake STAT!"

Who

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"Each to their own. Some like super skinny women, some like BBWs. It's all about personal preference"

Bbw is an interesting term, empowering larger ladies, giving a thumbs-up to being overweight. That’s great, but what is the corresponding term for slim / skinny / underweight ladies? As per my earlier note, the corresponding terms seem to be “skinny bitches” / “anorexic chicks”.

Even in this thread, several men have openly stated that this don’t find slim / skinny ladies attractive. Imagine the bollocking they’d get if they said they didn’t find fat girls attractive!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Each to their own. Some like super skinny women, some like BBWs. It's all about personal preference

Bbw is an interesting term, empowering larger ladies, giving a thumbs-up to being overweight. That’s great, but what is the corresponding term for slim / skinny / underweight ladies? As per my earlier note, the corresponding terms seem to be “skinny bitches” / “anorexic chicks”.

Even in this thread, several men have openly stated that this don’t find slim / skinny ladies attractive. Imagine the bollocking they’d get if they said they didn’t find fat girls attractive! "

This is something I often wonder about.

Someone I know proudly wore a tee shirt proclaiming "big women give better hugs" and saw nothing whatsoever wrong with it as she sat opposite me drinking coffee. This was the same woman who called me "skinny cow" and when I had a wardrobe malfunction while we were out laughed and said "you shouldn't be so bloody skinny". Imagine if I made such comments but substituted one of the many terms for bigger women.

By *he Knight is YoungMan
over a year ago

22 Acacia Ave, Preston-for now

I love curvy women but I'm kinda on the slim side and don't even get a glance.

It's not a rant or a gloat...

I just want to stay in the thread

over a year ago

"Each to their own. Some like super skinny women, some like BBWs. It's all about personal preference

Even in this thread, several men have openly stated that this don’t find slim / skinny ladies attractive. Imagine the bollocking they’d get if they said they didn’t find fat girls attractive!

Someone I know proudly wore a tee shirt proclaiming "big women give better hugs" and saw nothing whatsoever wrong with it as she sat opposite me drinking coffee. This was the same woman who called me "skinny cow" and when I had a wardrobe malfunction while we were out laughed and said "you shouldn't be so bloody skinny". Imagine if I made such comments but substituted one of the many terms for bigger women. "

That’s kinda horrible thing to say … and also “you shouldn’t be so bloody skinny”

EXQUEEEEZEEEEE UUUU! Like, I’m sure that you eat normal and its not something that we choose to have a certain built.

As I said before, no matter how much I eat, I’d struggle to put in a lot of weight … (like I’ll never be a size 16 and this is also what one my surgeons said when evaluating my body type when discussing my breast surgery) x

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

There is an incredible double standard, I know a few people who struggle to put weight on and it's a real issue.

My son is very slim like his dad, and labels himself skinny. I'm trying to teach him that he is slim and that many people wouldn't want to be called skinny in the same way that being called fat doesn't make people feel good about themselves.

But I believe there is something/someone for everyone out there

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Someone I know proudly wore a tee shirt proclaiming "big women give better hugs" and saw nothing whatsoever wrong with it as she sat opposite me drinking coffee. This was the same woman who called me "skinny cow" and when I had a wardrobe malfunction while we were out laughed and said "you shouldn't be so bloody skinny". Imagine if I made such comments but substituted one of the many terms for bigger women.

That’s kinda horrible thing to say … and also “you shouldn’t be so bloody skinny”

EXQUEEEEZEEEEE UUUU! Like, I’m sure that you eat normal and its not something that we choose to have a certain built.

As I said before, no matter how much I eat, I’d struggle to put in a lot of weight … (like I’ll never be a size 16 and this is also what one my surgeons said when evaluating my body type when discussing my breast surgery) x"

There's an ice cream called skinny cow isn't there. Smh

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Even in this thread, several men have openly stated that this don’t find slim / skinny ladies attractive. Imagine the bollocking they’d get if they said they didn’t find fat girls attractive! "

A preference is just that. I would never be upset if someone said they preferred slim women or that they didn't find fat girls attractive. Just a case of next..

over a year ago

Best reply

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Its down to personal preference i guess like people who like big boobs etc - like im probably too fat for most of the ladies Not something I would specifically highlight because there may be a myriad reasons someone is the shape they are - im attracted to a person regardless if shape or size.

Post new Message to Thread