Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Week day drinking

Jump to newest

By *ealdeal OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

Just been out for a few with my mate even though I work at 8am. What day do you guys and gals think is the worst day to go drinking?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oubleswing2019Man
over a year ago

Colchester

"Just been out for a few with my mate even though I work at 8am. What day do you guys and gals think is the worst day to go drinking?"

Any day where you have work the next day.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

It depends on how much you have to drink

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You’re an adult, it’s not what day you drink that’s the problem, it is how much.

over a year ago

"You’re an adult, it’s not what day you drink that’s the problem, it is how much. "

Exactly..

over a year ago

Depends really, i dont drink at home (have a bottle of wine if i have friends over for food) but aside that never get the urge. I go to the local tues, thurs, fri, sat and occasionally sunday (they stock loads of delicious craft ales) i its the social side i love .

over a year ago

I had a night cap last night. It was a actually a couple of night caps but, you know.

over a year ago

I had a bottle of red and a scotch last night, I’m a little jaded this morning, but then today is day 1 of my two week break.

Otherwise never if I’m at work the next day with the exception of the odd Sunday evening.

over a year ago

I've had a few "just a quick one after work" that has turned into a session. Me and my workmates nicknames are "Bettlejuice" and The Joker" after the meme and sharing next day at work hangovers

Post new Message to Thread