Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Feeling a bit weepy

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

My baby is 22 today and i always get a bit weepy on his birthday, part of it is being scared how quick the years go and part of it remembering that little tiny premature baby baby i wasnt allowed to hold in the special care unit. He was born at 32 weeks which isnt that much nowadays but it was then. Then i look at him now and i think bloody hell.

Weve had a really big cuddle this morning and hes not turned out a bad lad.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

well done you......

single parents do on occasion get bad press but as long as there is love in the house, that is all that matters.

be proud.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My baby is 22 today and i always get a bit weepy on his birthday, part of it is being scared how quick the years go and part of it remembering that little tiny premature baby baby i wasnt allowed to hold in the special care unit. He was born at 32 weeks which isnt that much nowadays but it was then. Then i look at him now and i think bloody hell.

Weve had a really big cuddle this morning and hes not turned out a bad lad."

Ah happy birthday to your son

My eldest is 6 soon, I don't know where the time has gone. X

over a year ago

Congratulations.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Cherish your 'little prince'. Well done for raising a man you can be proud of. There is absolutely nothing wrong with feeling a little weepy. Enjoy your day.

over a year ago

I took my son upto start uni this last weekend and I'm missing him like mad wish I could have a morning hug off him !!!

over a year ago

Awwwww big hug Diamonds, and well done, pat yourself on the back, times like that are hard, but ........ he's here and a strapping lad, and still gonna cause u nightmares - and Happy Birthday for him

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

ah big squidge diamond i know that feeling well my daughter was 22 this year and she was 17 weeks early

we get given a job to do with these special babies and we swear to protect them and make sure they are ok and before you know it its gone but the bond you have with that special one always stays xxx

over a year ago

Happy Birthday to your son

I know how you feel, my eldest son is about to become a teenager on Sunday. I remember being in awe when he was born, I remember it like yesterday.

Doesn't time fly.

Never too old for cuddles with their mums though

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Awww that's lovely to read. Nothing wrong with being a proud mum x

Our 'little one' started senior school a couple of weeks back and I cried on her first day as she is not my baby anymore. (well she is but you know what I mean)

Time does fly far too quickly....

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

I listen to my not so little girl and beam, sure you are the same. She'll be seven in a few weeks and the emotions I go though every week is mind bending to say the least.

I always admire people who help their off spring grow into good people. Maythe years peal back and long may you enjoy watching your son grow and make you as proud as you can possibly be

over a year ago

Aww big hugs

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Hope you both have a great day,ill be waiting for the im going to be a grandmother thread

It does make you wonder where time has gone,I remember having a bit of a panic when I had my son,all of a sudden I was a mother and my parents were Grandparents,the shift in generations was hard to come to terms with as we'd all shifted along the line

over a year ago

Awwww that's lovely... My eldest is 21 and is an angel, well sort of

over a year ago

"Cherish your 'little prince'. Well done for raising a man you can be proud of. There is absolutely nothing wrong with feeling a little weepy. Enjoy your day."
+1

Happy Birthday to your son!

x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

It's promising to know someone can turn out alright despite their parental influence

Only joking lovely x

over a year ago

My eldest is 32 next month and every day he rings or txts to say I love you mum, all the stars. I was a very young mum lol

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i felt same last month when my oldest turned 21 and now youngest is soon to be 18 feeling it more. not only a reminder of the good things they have brought me over the years but the worries, illnesses and sheer panic at times. overall think they have turned out okay - next step is waiting on the grandkids arriving then an excuse for even more tears diamond. hope there are may more memories for you to share.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

big hugs diamonds you should be proud and have every right to be a little weepy

Post new Message to Thread