Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profile information

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone,

Still new to the swinging scene really and we were just wondering is there anything we can do on our profile differently that may attract more messages etc as our inbox section has been quiet. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sins your looking for the uncorn it will be hard no matter what your bio is

over a year ago

i like your profile OP

not really sure what to add.. you have your preferences, what you're looking for, pictures.

you could maybe branch out and get stuck in with the forums, and get chatting to people that way too? Px

over a year ago

"Hi everyone,

Still new to the swinging scene really and we were just wondering is there anything we can do on our profile differently that may attract more messages etc as our inbox section has been quiet. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated "

Maybe remove the " not meeting single guys " ..and see what happens ...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"i like your profile OP

not really sure what to add.. you have your preferences, what you're looking for, pictures.

you could maybe branch out and get stuck in with the forums, and get chatting to people that way too? Px "

We try our best with the forums to get involved but always get confused aswell lol. Can't seem to find one for Northern Ireland though which would be good x

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

Your profile looks great. I can't fault it. Maybe like others have suggested to get stuck in with the forums, perhaps the club scenes just to branch out more perhaps

over a year ago

Most couples and women don't bother sending messages, they just wait for their inbox to fill up.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Your location is your issue. My advice would always be go to clubs to meet that elusive woman on here but I don’t think there’s many in Ireland.

I know Derry quite well when I worked over there back in the late 90’s. So I know how cut off you are from a vibrant scene, like in the major cities over here.

Keep looking at your location search for anyone close by or plan a trip in advance to your nearest club.

Profile is fine for a couple

Post new Message to Thread