Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Spiking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mayby I'm getting old ..but listening to the news and hearing there is an increase of women being spiked in pubs n clubs ..even injected (wtf) has shocked me .

I knew it went on before but it seems it's gone crazy now .

What the hell goes through somones mind to do this ?

Has anyone ever had any experiences of this happening , ? I got spiked once in my early 20s and it was horrific .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i was spiked at the age of 15, and the experience was horrific.

i don't know what the hell is going on at the minute, but it makes me glad im now a hermit.

Px

over a year ago

I live in Nottingham where one of the cases was and I have had drinks spiked in Nottingham and Derby but not the the same degree thankfully.

over a year ago

I was spiked in my teens.. was actually a so called "friend" that did it.

It was terrible!

Nikki x

By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

This new injecting one is terrifying! That theyre able to get the syringes/needles, probably have no training so who knows where they're injecting (or arguably worse, are trained) and the needles might be infected, who knows if they use it on multiple people. A really vile thing to do to someone, spiking in any form

over a year ago

Yep. Spiked when younger. A friend told me afterwards he thought my beer looked cloudy.

Absolutely felt like my world was ending.

over a year ago

I don't go out much either , only to the local , it just makes me mad thinking of what makes them tick ..it's obviously a pre meditated act..

over a year ago

"I live in Nottingham where one of the cases was and I have had drinks spiked in Nottingham and Derby but not the the same degree thankfully."

It seems it's in mainly student populated areas ...bad times

over a year ago

Wow that's dark ... Why the hell

over a year ago

"This new injecting one is terrifying! That theyre able to get the syringes/needles, probably have no training so who knows where they're injecting (or arguably worse, are trained) and the needles might be infected, who knows if they use it on multiple people. A really vile thing to do to someone, spiking in any form"

Yes that is the terrifying thing and your helpless against it ,

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

Got spiked once as a teen, some twat spiked loads of drinks that night, I made it home thanks to friends but woke up covered in vomit next day, alot of folk ended up in hospital that night and the pubs/club in town all closed early.

over a year ago

I’ve been spiked around the age of 30 it was horrific totally green ( being sick etc) i also slept alot for about two days

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I remember it being a prominent news story 20 years ago when I first started going out clubbing, I don't know whether it's become more common now or just that it's back in the news again?

over a year ago

I was spiked when I was 19, it was awful. It was the barman who done it and he went round working in a few of the local bars doing it to loads of people before he was caught.

My sister was spiked in our local pub, she fell over trying to get home and bashed her head off the concrete. My parents rescued her and thankfully there was no lasting damage although she has no memory of any of it.

The recent phase makes me glad I no longer go out.

over a year ago

It seems most of these latest stories about people being jabbed with needles is fake. Dare we say fortunately.

However, it goes without saying everyone does need to be on their guard when out.

My friend I used to be a couple on here with went out for just one drink with her colleagues after work as they often did as a Friday simply catching a slightly later train home. They did just always have one drink too, never made a night of it or anything.

So one Friday, be around 5.30ish on a Friday afternoon, my friend remembers getting her usual G&T tipple. Next thing she remembers she was waking up fully clothed on her bathroom floor. It was just after 3pm on the Saturday afternoon.

Several of her colleagues also experienced a many hour 'blackout' with no recollection of anything that happened. How they got home etc...

My friend was certain that nothing had happened to her sexually. Plus she was fully clothed as she would dress herself.

They had to report it to the police and a few enquiries were made - including a male colleague they were with (we all knew it wasn't him for the record) but no charges or anything were made.

By all means go out. Have a good time. But just always be aware these things happen so be vigilant at least. My friend - who lives in the USA now - does say it was a life changing experience and it definitely frightened her.

Post new Message to Thread