Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dogging yorkshire

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would anyone be open to taking me dogging an showing me the ropes dont have to do anything i just wana see what its about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

"Would anyone be open to taking me dogging an showing me the ropes dont have to do anything i just wana see what its about"
social meet up first obviously

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In the dog community they’re called leads…not ropes.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

You look as if you know what you are doing in your pic

over a year ago

"You look as if you know what you are doing in your pic "
hey belle thanks you sexy little devil

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"You look as if you know what you are doing in your pic hey belle thanks you sexy little devil "

Ya welcome cute doggo

over a year ago

"In the dog community they’re called leads…not ropes."

over a year ago

"You look as if you know what you are doing in your pic hey belle thanks you sexy little devil

Ya welcome cute doggo "

thanks belle shes called bow your profile is the best ive seen honestly such an elegant beauty.. You got any dogs

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"You look as if you know what you are doing in your pic hey belle thanks you sexy little devil

Ya welcome cute doggo thanks belle shes called bow your profile is the best ive seen honestly such an elegant beauty.. You got any dogs "

Aww she sounds lovely thank you very much I do I have a cocker he’s kray but so very loveable

over a year ago

Ya welcome cute doggo thanks belle shes called bow your profile is the best ive seen honestly such an elegant beauty.. You got any dogs

Aww she sounds lovely thank you very much I do I have a cocker he’s kray but so very loveable "

ahhh cool i love spaniels im always out walking with mine theyve got right personalitys haven't they haha

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Ya welcome cute doggo thanks belle shes called bow your profile is the best ive seen honestly such an elegant beauty.. You got any dogs

Aww she sounds lovely thank you very much I do I have a cocker he’s kray but so very loveable ahhh cool i love spaniels im always out walking with mine theyve got right personalitys haven't they haha "

they do he would follow anyone Iv had to run after him up the road so many times my sister has three springers and they all have completely different personalities but they all get so excited when they see you

over a year ago

This is the follow up to "Educating Yorkshire" that I did NOT anticipate.

over a year ago

Aww she sounds lovely thank you very much I do I have a cocker he’s kray but so very loveable ahhh cool i love spaniels im always out walking with mine theyve got right personalitys haven't they haha

they do he would follow anyone Iv had to run after him up the road so many times my sister has three springers and they all have completely different personalities but they all get so excited when they see you "

hahaha non of them are wired up properly mine doesn't have an off button... I woupdnt be without one though

Post new Message to Thread