Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love exploring my local nature reserve

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Yes I love it. We walked all around Derwentwater the other week, it was fabulous.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Yup... "
love the peaks isnt it great for the mind

over a year ago

I go regularly its a great mental break isnt it

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

yep grew up in the Peak District.

over a year ago

I enjoy the lakes and scotland

over a year ago

I love walking in the peaks, generally the dark peaks more than the white peak side

Alport castles, win hill circular among my favourites. The roaches, three shires head

By *asual_WandererWoman
over a year ago

A spot you want me

"I love walking in the peaks, generally the dark peaks more than the white peak side

Alport castles, win hill circular among my favourites. The roaches, three shires head "

I still really want to go see Alport Castles. Pics look amazing

over a year ago

"I love walking in the peaks, generally the dark peaks more than the white peak side

Alport castles, win hill circular among my favourites. The roaches, three shires head

I still really want to go see Alport Castles. Pics look amazing"

it does my friend mentioned it to me the other day its definitely on the list for one weekend soon

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

I live in Scotland there are so many beautiful places here, I love being outdoors it’s good for the soul x

over a year ago

"I live in Scotland there are so many beautiful places here, I love being outdoors it’s good for the soul x"
it sure is its great for mental health ill be venturing up Scotland to do ben nevis in the spring for charity

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman
over a year ago

lancashire

Nothing better than getting out and about in the peace and quiet of Mother Nature..fresh air and silence!!

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

There is a Hillwalking munch on FL who do regular wals in the peak district each month lots of kinky folk out for a rammble

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"I live in Scotland there are so many beautiful places here, I love being outdoors it’s good for the soul x"

I love Scotland - the winter mountaineering is something special.

Mr

over a year ago

I still really want to go see Alport Castles. Pics look amazing"

It’s an amazing walk and you get away from the the crowds on that walk as the paths not an easy follow at times.

But an amazing mid distance walk

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Love hiking.

over a year ago

I had my favourite wild camping trip ever up in Scotland. 4 days and could count on one hand the amount of other people we saw up

There. Parked the car at Morvich and walked to the Falls of Glomach, and did a few walks from a base camp next to an Abandoned Croft cottage. And walked out via Eilean Donnan castle.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I love it.Recently ran from Fairhones car park at Ladybower , across Bleaklow moor until I luckily found the pennine way , over snake pass and south onto kinder scout around the edge then through the woods and back

over a year ago

I still really want to go see Alport Castles. Pics look amazingit does my friend mentioned it to me the other day its definitely on the list for one weekend soon"

Striding edge and Burbage edge are both a decent walk. If you start early you can catch a great sunrise from Higgar Tor first

over a year ago

"There is a Hillwalking munch on FL who do regular wals in the peak district each month lots of kinky folk out for a rammble "
whats the group called im looking to go with someone or others regular as my friends arnt into it?

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"I love it.Recently ran from Fairhones car park at Ladybower , across Bleaklow moor until I luckily found the pennine way , over snake pass and south onto kinder scout around the edge then through the woods and back "

That’s a fair stretch of the legs!

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I still really want to go see Alport Castles. Pics look amazingit does my friend mentioned it to me the other day its definitely on the list for one weekend soon

Striding edge and Burbage edge are both a decent walk. If you start early you can catch a great sunrise from Higgar Tor first "

Winn Hill is great , I love how you can can get fairly high for a sunset or sunrise quite quickly and easily even in the dark . We sometimes wild camp right on the summit, if it’s raining just drop back into the woods

By *oachman 9CoolMan
over a year ago

derby

Upto bakewell and beyond try and pick midweek when its quiet, usually over 10 miles of walking accomplished through the day when I visit the area nearly all done in the peak to have somewhere like this so close to home is a wonderful thing.

over a year ago

I love walking and skinny dipping in the peaks

over a year ago

I still really want to go see Alport Castles. Pics look amazingit does my friend mentioned it to me the other day its definitely on the list for one weekend soon

Striding edge and Burbage edge are both a decent walk. If you start early you can catch a great sunrise from Higgar Tor first

Winn Hill is great , I love how you can can get fairly high for a sunset or sunrise quite quickly and easily even in the dark . We sometimes wild camp right on the summit, if it’s raining just drop back into the woods "

I’ve seen wild calories regular when I’ve gone fir an early morning wander. I’ll shout up

Next time… I might get a fresh brew

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

"I live in Scotland there are so many beautiful places here, I love being outdoors it’s good for the soul xit sure is its great for mental health ill be venturing up Scotland to do ben nevis in the spring for charity"

Amazing, I’m also doing Nevis in spring, good luck to you and hope you raise lord for your chosen charity xx

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

"I live in Scotland there are so many beautiful places here, I love being outdoors it’s good for the soul xit sure is its great for mental health ill be venturing up Scotland to do ben nevis in the spring for charity

Amazing, I’m also doing Nevis in spring, good luck to you and hope you raise lord for your chosen charity xx"

*lots even

over a year ago

I do love walking but I havnt been to the Peak District.

By *eorgesdad69Man
over a year ago

nottingham

I adore the great outdoors! Sexual liaisons are an added bonus but not an objective xx

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

"I live in Scotland there are so many beautiful places here, I love being outdoors it’s good for the soul x

I had my favourite wild camping trip ever up in Scotland. 4 days and could count on one hand the amount of other people we saw up

There. Parked the car at Morvich and walked to the Falls of Glomach, and did a few walks from a base camp next to an Abandoned Croft cottage. And walked out via Eilean Donnan castle.

"

Sounds idyllic Tom x

over a year ago

"I do love walking but I havnt been to the Peak District. "

You should, but there’s some great walks around the Malvern hills too, and I love canoeing along the Wye valley

over a year ago

"I live in Scotland there are so many beautiful places here, I love being outdoors it’s good for the soul xit sure is its great for mental health ill be venturing up Scotland to do ben nevis in the spring for charity

Amazing, I’m also doing Nevis in spring, good luck to you and hope you raise lord for your chosen charity xx"

thankyou if you see me again on here let me know how you got on x

over a year ago

"I live in Scotland there are so many beautiful places here, I love being outdoors it’s good for the soul x

Sounds idyllic Tom x"

Most places are up there as you know. Don’t forget that secret beach I told you about up near fort William.

It’s a great place to stretch your tired legs the day after

over a year ago

"I do love walking but I havnt been to the Peak District.

You should, but there’s some great walks around the Malvern hills too, and I love canoeing along the Wye valley "

Malvern is fabulous yes. Im normally to be found in the Wyre Forest, I can get lost for hours in there.

over a year ago

"I love walking and skinny dipping in the peaks "
do you know of any small pools up there? X

over a year ago

Been to the lake district a few tmes this year.... Just wowwwww did hellvellyn and blencathra

over a year ago

"I love walking and skinny dipping in the peaks do you know of any small pools up there? X"

Mermaids pool by the Roaches.

But watch out for Jenny Greenteeth or she will drag you down

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Alport castles, win hill circular among my favourites. The roaches, three shires head "

The roaches my childhood play ground.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I love walking and skinny dipping in the peaks do you know of any small pools up there? X

Mermaids pool by the Roaches.

But watch out for Jenny Greenteeth or she will drag you down

"

Not a huge amount of water in the peaks , the only place I skinny dip is Derwent reservoir , it’s really nice first thing in the morning after a hike down from Derwent edge

over a year ago

Love walking and gong on treks wouldn’t mind some company next time

Post new Message to Thread