Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you think

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you think/see yourself as an ACTUAL swinger?

I’ve been kinda asking that myself lately and even tho I LOVE fabswingers I don’t think of myself as an actual swinger! If it makes any sense, a little slutey yes, but not the standard swinger.

I have done three ways and four ways but not in the classic swinger-type ways so my answer is no.

What’s your answer? X

Can we agree with the definition of swinger as:

a person who engages in consensual sex with people or couples outside of their core relationship.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikAshCouple
over a year ago

London

We agree with your definition, and would say we are swingers! Why do you say you’re not? x

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

So going by the definition of a swinger being a person having consensual sex outside of their relationship, I guess I am a swinger. But I'm not sure I do agree with that definition, what about the single slutes who identify with the dynamic?

I see myself as being ethically non-monogamous and poly, yes. Possibly even demisexual. But a swinger? No, not really. I'm not sure why, I've probably attached my only connotation as to what a swinger means and find that it's not me. I don't tend to meet many, maybe a couple of people a year in a sexual way and they tend to be those I see more than once. And I need to have that dreaded connection before I want to have sex with someone. I'm not really one for clubs either.

I'm just a confused narwhal who enjoys sex with old people.

By *acDreamyMan
over a year ago

Wirral

"So going by the definition of a swinger being a person having consensual sex outside of their relationship, I guess I am a swinger. But I'm not sure I do agree with that definition, what about the single slutes who identify with the dynamic?

I see myself as being ethically non-monogamous and poly, yes. Possibly even demisexual. But a swinger? No, not really. I'm not sure why, I've probably attached my only connotation as to what a swinger means and find that it's not me. I don't tend to meet many, maybe a couple of people a year in a sexual way and they tend to be those I see more than once. And I need to have that dreaded connection before I want to have sex with someone. I'm not really one for clubs either.

I'm just a confused narwhal who enjoys sex with old people. "

I like ethically non-monogamous but people get so bogged down with semantics and definitions. I'm on Fab SWINGERS so that probably counts!

By *ikAshCouple
over a year ago

London

We definitely want a connection too… it’s not just sex with anyone, which makes the 4-way attraction dynamic harder, but so worth it when it happens.

Perhaps being a swinger is not a label people prefer. I’ve heard people say it’s the lifestyle.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

S I don't really see myself as a swinger. I have no objection to occasional sex with people but do prefer it in a relationship which would normally be monogamous. That begs the question why am I here? The answer - I came on board to take a look and the forum's just sort of dragged me in ...

over a year ago

"We agree with your definition, and would say we are swingers! Why do you say you’re not? x"

I guess because I haven’t done that properly in that way where it was consensual. I don’t think being involved with cheaters count!

I definitely was involved with quite a number of men who strayed from their mrs/gfs (don’t judge!!) but I doubt if was talked about on their end

Also I haven’t been doing it in a couple scenario yet where I indulged being a unicorn or actually swapping partners

over a year ago

Good point this. I didn't think of it until now really. I guess in that sense I'm not a swinger. Maybe just a pervert stood at the back going 'Coo-wee, hiya'

over a year ago

Also genuinely I don’t know if I could stand a swinger lifestyle if I was with someone. I don’t know… my brain says no and that’d id spiral out of control in Jealousy rages, but maybe once I am in it, I’d love it?

Gad knows x

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Nope I'm not a swinger.

I am Promiscuous Solo Polyamourous on a kink discovery journey

over a year ago

"Nope I'm not a swinger.

I am Promiscuous Solo Polyamourous on a kink discovery journey "

You need that on a T-Shirt

over a year ago

"Nope I'm not a swinger.

You need that on a T-Shirt "

I want one with just

“Promiscuous girl”

on it

But then I don’t want Nelly Furtado to come sue me

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"

I like ethically non-monogamous but people get so bogged down with semantics and definitions. I'm on Fab SWINGERS so that probably counts! "

Possibly. I do think it's about how you view it and what connects with you.

over a year ago

No.

over a year ago

"Also genuinely I don’t know if I could stand a swinger lifestyle if I was with someone. I don’t know… my brain says no and that’d id spiral out of control in Jealousy rages, but maybe once I am in it, I’d love it?

Gad knows x "

I don't think I could do it, not if I was in a relationship.

over a year ago

"Nope I'm not a swinger.

You need that on a T-Shirt

I want one with just

“Promiscuous girl”

on it

Is she still about?

But then I don’t want Nelly Furtado to come sue me "

over a year ago

"No."

Straight forward, consice, love a girl who knows her own mind

over a year ago

I'm not a swinger. I'm poly and ethically non monogamous.

over a year ago

I don't see my self as one. I'm not in a relationship for a start. I don't know if the lifestyle is something that interests me. I'd describe myself as ethically non-monogamous and demi sexual - maybe they can fit with swinging but may not.

By *ikAshCouple
over a year ago

London

"Also genuinely I don’t know if I could stand a swinger lifestyle if I was with someone. I don’t know… my brain says no and that’d id spiral out of control in Jealousy rages, but maybe once I am in it, I’d love it?

Gad knows x "

Well this swinging journey is new to me, but I’m loving it. Because we do couple swaps, and find couples who we genuinely like and are attracted to, it works… no jealousy, and everyone walks away happy with their own partner.

Communication is key, but I’m not sure it’s the same for every couple, and unlike most couple profiles, it’s the female here doing all the admin!

Ash xx

over a year ago

"I'm not a swinger. I'm poly and ethically non monogamous. "

What does ethically non monogamous mean? X

By *ikAshCouple
over a year ago

London

"We agree with your definition, and would say we are swingers! Why do you say you’re not? x

I guess because I haven’t done that properly in that way where it was consensual. I don’t think being involved with cheaters count!

I definitely was involved with quite a number of men who strayed from their mrs/gfs (don’t judge!!) but I doubt if was talked about on their end

Also I haven’t been doing it in a couple scenario yet where I indulged being a unicorn or actually swapping partners "

I don’t suppose it matters… I view this as a sex site. It caters for various wants and needs xx

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

[Removed by poster at 26/10/21 08:25:17]

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

As a single man I just use sites such as this as a social club to share, thoughts, ideas and humour. Anything else is a bonus. So not really a swinger as such. I do swing from forum chat to chat and cam to cam though!

over a year ago

"I'm not a swinger. I'm poly and ethically non monogamous.

What does ethically non monogamous mean? X"

Means I'm not a cheat It means I won't be monogamous to one person but I'll be open about it. I've got no interest in monogamy.

over a year ago

Means I'm not a cheat It means I won't be monogamous to one person but I'll be open about it. I've got no interest in monogamy. "

Ohhh I see! Does it also mean that you wouldn’t get involved with cheaters? X

over a year ago

I was a swinger when I first joined the community. I was married and we swung together for about three years.

Then we moved to a phase where I played with permission alone (well I was far from alone!)

Now I’m single (not because of swinging) and I just enjoy being part of the community/scene. I’m not a swinger, in my opinion, but I am what a few swingers seek….. I hope.

over a year ago

"As a single man I just use sites such as this as a social club to share, thoughts, ideas and humour. Anything else is a bonus. So not really a swinger as such. I do swing from forum chat to chat and cam to cam though!"

By *ikAshCouple
over a year ago

London

Means I'm not a cheat It means I won't be monogamous to one person but I'll be open about it. I've got no interest in monogamy. "

I would say as a swinging couple, we are ethically non monogamous… not interested in cheaters at all… only genuine couples and singles xx

over a year ago

Means I'm not a cheat It means I won't be monogamous to one person but I'll be open about it. I've got no interest in monogamy.

Ohhh I see! Does it also mean that you wouldn’t get involved with cheaters? X "

I wouldn't personally. But each to their own.

By *acDreamyMan
over a year ago

Wirral

What does ethically non monogamous mean? X"

It means that I have sex with people outside my relationship but don't want anyone to be disrespected. Everyone knows what's going on and is comfortable with it. X

By *ikAshCouple
over a year ago

London

It means that I have sex with people outside my relationship but don't want anyone to be disrespected. Everyone knows what's going on and is comfortable with it. X"

Perfect explanation x

over a year ago

God no

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"God no"

Queenie????

over a year ago

"I was a swinger when I first joined the community. I was married and we swung together for about three years.

Then we moved to a phase where I played with permission alone (well I was far from alone!)

Now I’m single (not because of swinging) and I just enjoy being part of the community/scene. I’m not a swinger, in my opinion, but I am what a few swingers seek….. I hope. "

A reformed ex swinger

over a year ago

"We agree with your definition, and would say we are swingers! Why do you say you’re not? x

Also I haven’t been doing it in a couple scenario yet where I indulged being a unicorn or actually swapping partners

I don’t suppose it matters… I view this as a sex site. It caters for various wants and needs xx"

That surprises me Ash. I'd have thought you view it as more? I certainly don't see it as a sex site.

over a year ago

"I was a swinger when I first joined the community. I was married and we swung together for about three years.

Now I’m single (not because of swinging) and I just enjoy being part of the community/scene. I’m not a swinger, in my opinion, but I am what a few swingers seek….. I hope.

A reformed ex swinger "

A swinger toy perhaps

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

I’m almost certain as a single male you can’t be a swinger on here

I think if I went to clubs I could do better, but when clubs charge triple for a single guy what they do for a woman or couple, plus the stigma of single guys in clubs, I just don’t see the point

So I guess not.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I’m almost certain as a single male you can’t be a swinger on here

I think if I went to clubs I could do better, but when clubs charge triple for a single guy what they do for a woman or couple, plus the stigma of single guys in clubs, I just don’t see the point

So I guess not. "

Go to clubs sweety x

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

I'm doing my best to not pigeon hole anyone, so do their Peccadillos align with mine is all I'm really interested in

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

So I guess not.

Go to clubs sweety x"

Paying £30 to get in to be automatically seen as a creep by everyone in there? Plus the commute to a nearby one? No thanks. I’d prefer to go somewhere I’m not universally hated for my relationship status + gender

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

We may be on the swinger spectrum but definitions of a swinger are very different. We have the occasional fun with additional people.

We go to clubs but more often than not we don’t involve others - we’ve been to parties and just played with one or two.

We are more open minded than others

K

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

So I guess not.

Go to clubs sweety x

Paying £30 to get in to be automatically seen as a creep by everyone in there? Plus the commute to a nearby one? No thanks. I’d prefer to go somewhere I’m not universally hated for my relationship status + gender "

Tesco?

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

So I guess not.

Go to clubs sweety x

Paying £30 to get in to be automatically seen as a creep by everyone in there? Plus the commute to a nearby one? No thanks. I’d prefer to go somewhere I’m not universally hated for my relationship status + gender

Tesco?"

Tesco hates me for various other reasons but at least I get a basket

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

So I guess not.

Go to clubs sweety x

Tesco?

Tesco hates me for various other reasons but at least I get a basket "

No one hates you xx

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

So I guess not.

Go to clubs sweety x

Tesco?

No one hates you xx"

Ask Margaret on checkouts, we got beef

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

I’m just a woman with an open mind I don’t like labels x

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

So I guess not.

Go to clubs sweety x

Tesco?

No one hates you xx

Ask Margaret on checkouts, we got beef "

Told you dont take that Turkey without paying

By *ikAshCouple
over a year ago

London

I don’t suppose it matters… I view this as a sex site. It caters for various wants and needs xx

That surprises me Ash. I'd have thought you view it as more? I certainly don't see it as a sex site. "

Oh it is absolutely more than just a sex site, but if you break it down, I would say it’s a site that covers sexual needs x

over a year ago

So I guess not.

Go to clubs sweety x

Tesco?

No one hates you xx

Ask Margaret on checkouts, we got beef "

I think you may have misunderstood her; she told me she wanted your meat.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

So I guess not.

Go to clubs sweety x

Tesco?

No one hates you xx

Told you dont take that Turkey without paying "

I said beef. Not turkey. Rude

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It doesn't matter really, as there's nothing dependent on passing qualification to your own swinger definition and standards.

Be yourself and do things your own way.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

So I guess not.

Go to clubs sweety x

Tesco?

No one hates you xx

I think you may have misunderstood her; she told me she wanted your meat. "

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

So I guess not.

Go to clubs sweety x

Tesco?

No one hates you xx

Told you dont take that Turkey without paying

I said beef. Not turkey. Rude "

over a year ago

So I guess not.

Go to clubs sweety x"

Spat my coffee

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

So I guess not.

Go to clubs sweety x

Spat my coffee "

Xxx

over a year ago

I'm a swingle, a single person on the swingers scene.

over a year ago

I think it’s difficult to place myself into other peoples categories. Your version of swinger will be different to mine. Eg - I visión swinging to be in a couples dynamic. If someone is single, they just enjoy sex, and the ‘sluttiness’ of being with multiple people. (If that makes sense)

I have my own imagination of where I put myself, I’m unique with my sexual interests (but probably not)

It’s interesting when you read other people that echo what you might be thinking though, thanks op.

over a year ago

"I think it’s difficult to place myself into other peoples categories. Your version of swinger will be different to mine. Eg - I visión swinging to be in a couples dynamic. If someone is single, they just enjoy sex, and the ‘sluttiness’ of being with multiple people. (If that makes sense)

I have my own imagination of where I put myself, I’m unique with my sexual interests (but probably not)

It’s interesting when you read other people that echo what you might be thinking though, thanks op.

"

I guess the avarage definition of swingers would be couples who swing with other couples x

over a year ago

"It doesn't matter really, as there's nothing dependent on passing qualification to your own swinger definition and standards.

Be yourself and do things your own way. "

over a year ago

"I'm a swingle, a single person on the swingers scene. "

Cute

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I haven't a clue. Genuinely can't define myself as either a swinger or not a swinger. I'm exploring.

over a year ago

"I'm a swingle, a single person on the swingers scene.

Cute "

I totally ripped that off someone else

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I’m not no I’m a kinkster. I can’t really split my attention from one person to another so can only focus on one conversation at a time. I prefer connections where trust is built to explore. Not multiple less meaningful dalliances.

over a year ago

"I'm a swingle, a single person on the swingers scene.

Cute

I totally ripped that off someone else"

Are you playig it down because you don't like being called cute?

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’m not a real swinger. I’m just a perv who enjoys chatting to people, and sometimes despite how much I try, sometimes the conversation is about the weather.

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"I’m not no I’m a kinkster. I can’t really split my attention from one person to another so can only focus on one conversation at a time. I prefer connections where trust is built to explore. Not multiple less meaningful dalliances. "

I’d shag you

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

We’re open to naughty shenanigans with other people but we’re not promiscuous or up for anything with anyone. We need to click with the people we meet rather than just find them physically attractive. I’d say we’re patient, cautious and selective swingers.

Lou x

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

No I'm not x

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I’m not no I’m a kinkster. I can’t really split my attention from one person to another so can only focus on one conversation at a time. I prefer connections where trust is built to explore. Not multiple less meaningful dalliances.

I’d shag you "

Ah thanks fiddles

over a year ago

"I think it’s difficult to place myself into other peoples categories. Your version of swinger will be different to mine. Eg - I visión swinging to be in a couples dynamic. If someone is single, they just enjoy sex, and the ‘sluttiness’ of being with multiple people. (If that makes sense)

I guess the avarage definition of swingers would be couples who swing with other couples x "

In that context, I’d say the majority of the forum are not swingers.

over a year ago

That surprises me Ash. I'd have thought you view it as more? I certainly don't see it as a sex site.

Oh it is absolutely more than just a sex site, but if you break it down, I would say it’s a site that covers sexual needs x"

I guess so. I need that emotional connection to have sex so it's definitely more for me. Just discovered that's what demi sexual is

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I guess I am what my nana would call a ‘good time girl’. I endeavour to be hedonistic when I can and those times are usually in the company of similarly minded people that others would call swingers.

I guess I’m not arsed if I am a swinger or not. I’m happy with my life choices.

By *ikAshCouple
over a year ago

London

Oh it is absolutely more than just a sex site, but if you break it down, I would say it’s a site that covers sexual needs x

I guess so. I need that emotional connection to have sex so it's definitely more for me. Just discovered that's what demi sexual is "

As I’m part of a couple, I already have the emotional connection. However, apart from physical attraction, we really need to like the other couple, and almost have a friends with benefits situation. Not looking to shag everyone, just some of the genuinely lovely ones on here. But hey, we’re all different, and each to their own whatever we consider to call it xx

over a year ago

"Nope I'm not a swinger.

I am Promiscuous Solo Polyamourous on a kink discovery journey "

over a year ago

I guess so. I need that emotional connection to have sex so it's definitely more for me. Just discovered that's what demi sexual is

As I’m part of a couple, I already have the emotional connection. However, apart from physical attraction, we really need to like the other couple, and almost have a friends with benefits situation. Not looking to shag everyone, just some of the genuinely lovely ones on here. But hey, we’re all different, and each to their own whatever we consider to call it xx"

Well that's what I haven't explored I guess - whether I'd want to have sex with others if a partner was with me or controlling the action? Hmm. On the site to explore and you're right Ash, everyone has their preferences.

over a year ago

I think the term 'Swinger' has bad connotations. People think it means 'will shag anything that asks'.

over a year ago

No

A exhibitionist- yes

over a year ago

I personally think the term swinger is very outdated as the world is much more sexually liberated now than when the coin was phrased.

What does Jack think about you both playing as a couple?

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"I think the term 'Swinger' has bad connotations. People think it means 'will shag anything that asks'. "

I think the original definition has been lost from the onset of social media as the pool of "swingers" has been diluted with a large variety of other sexual interests, so instead of claiming one label, people are now able to claim 10

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Yes

By *cunnylassCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Sometimes we are...

over a year ago

"I think the term 'Swinger' has bad connotations. People think it means 'will shag anything that asks'.

I think the original definition has been lost from the onset of social media as the pool of "swingers" has been diluted with a large variety of other sexual interests, so instead of claiming one label, people are now able to claim 10"

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Yes I agree that I'm not really a swinger more into ENM wuthering the odd threesome and club visits. But I find more people here who get what a true fwb is than on dating sites where fbs and ons seem more the plat du jour.

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman
over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

Nope, I'm just a perverted woman enjoying the hot men that come my way

By *ikAshCouple
over a year ago

London

As I’m part of a couple, I already have the emotional connection. However, apart from physical attraction, we really need to like the other couple, and almost have a friends with benefits situation. Not looking to shag everyone, just some of the genuinely lovely ones on here. But hey, we’re all different, and each to their own whatever we consider to call it xx

Well that's what I haven't explored I guess - whether I'd want to have sex with others if a partner was with me or controlling the action? Hmm. On the site to explore and you're right Ash, everyone has their preferences. "

xx

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I equate swinging as “group” sex , anything more than 2 people having sex at the same “venue”.

So by my definition, yes I am a swinger.

I enjoy parties and clubs, I started as a married woman and mostly attended those too with the occasional 4sums.

Although I used to enjoy private meets (2sums) I now very seldom indulge, too much like hard work and so very time consuming finding that needle in the haystack

over a year ago

"I equate swinging as “group” sex , anything more than 2 people having sex at the same “venue”.

So by my definition, yes I am a swinger.

I enjoy parties and clubs, I started as a married woman and mostly attended those too with the occasional 4sums.

Although I used to enjoy private meets (2sums) I now very seldom indulge, too much like hard work and so very time consuming finding that needle in the haystack "

Fair enough

over a year ago

Short answer but yes I do

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

No, as I only do single guys