Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dom/Sub dynamic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I find it very intriguing as to why people like to be Dom or Sub. In my experience with women - often if they do professional or assertive jobs they need sometimes to be dominated in the bedroom. Given the right experience it’s very liberating it’s almost therapeutic.

What are other peoples experience’s/viewpoints?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I think the ‘job’ or ‘professional’ angle is a false flag. A lot of people like the dynamic; nothing to do with their employment status in my opinion.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't think people choose to be one or the other (or both), it's part of their personality. I didn't wake up one day and decide I was going to be a switch anymore than I decided I fancied women, it's just part of who I am. Which side of me comes out depends on my partner and my relationship with them.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I get the angle that you're coming from, but I don't think dom/sub is necessarily the correct, or only, dynamic for that. I'm not sub, not by any stretch of the imagination. I do have masochistic tendencies though. I also work in a high-pressure, male dominated field. In the past, a session with a sadist has indeed been a brilliant release from the stresses of life, a time to switch off and focus on nothing apart from the physical sensations. I can see that submitting may have the same effect with other people.

over a year ago

I've only had one sub and in the bedroom in fact all things sexual she gave herself to me to do as I wished in our arrangement . She liked that she didn't have to think about anything other than pleasure and didn't have to make any decisions for the time we were together . Many a time she would break down into tears from the release it gave her . Lots of after care cuddles to bring her back was something she loved as well as having the trust in someone to let them take control from her .

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I also find it intriguing, but with more of a psychological view point, the dynamics of domination and submission are fluid and ever changing, not one way is the right way all of them are

over a year ago

Do submissive men exist?

I only get messages on here from men who tell me what they want from me or what they are going to do for me.

Lots of topping from the bottom.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

I don’t think it matters the role you have, it’s more the release from your everyday life, being free of your normal constraints to be someone who can then be themselves…

It very much builds up between us…the craving for a session is needed to take the edge off

K

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"Do submissive men exist?

I only get messages on here from men who tell me what they want from me or what they are going to do for me.

Lots of topping from the bottom."

There definitely are.

I'm still learning what I am and enjoy both sides (so I guess I'm a switch?).

But I do love a woman telling me what she wants me to do, and taking control.

I also enjoy the more dominant role, but I'm mainly doing it to please her and love to do what I either know she wants, or what she says she wants (is that her topping me from the bottom?)

over a year ago

Lots of topping from the bottom.

There definitely are.

I'm still learning what I am and enjoy both sides (so I guess I'm a switch?).

But I do love a woman telling me what she wants me to do, and taking control.

I also enjoy the more dominant role, but I'm mainly doing it to please her and love to do what I either know she wants, or what she says she wants (is that her topping me from the bottom?) "

My experience on here is of men asking to be pegged. Every single guy who has claimed to be a sub has asked to be "fucked with a strap on" when I ask them if they own one all say "no, don't you"

Even Dom men that message me ask for a pegging.

I only seek masochists now. Very hard to find though.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Lots of topping from the bottom."

They do exist, I think lot of men are intrigued in submitting to a women but are unsure of the dynamic hence why they try to top from the bottom.

This generally changes when they actually meet you though and they fall into submission easily

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

I get really pashionate about this. Anyone in the Lgbt+ spectrum don't choose which they are, they just are. Just the same as Dom/sub. You either are, or are not.

over a year ago

i don't think it's a conscious choice.. it's just something ingrained in you.

i get the angle you're coming from, but have found it isn't always the case.

however when you find the right partner and you can both bring out the best in eachother, and really grow in your dynamic, it's a fucking wonderful thing Px

over a year ago

Submissive come from all walks of life.

I’ve been in the kink lifestyle on/off for the past 8 years . I’m a Master Dom and I see my role as providing my submissive a safety net for her to explore her sexual desires. What that means to her is open ended. It has ranged from having restraints placed upon her to spanking to organising gangbangs and everything in between.

The surrender of a submissive is rarely given easily.

In my experience, trust, respect and care needs to be demonstrated over time.

The submissives I’ve Dom’d have come from varying occupational backgrounds. But on the whole, due to my profession and lifestyle, My kink relationships have included : solicitors, bankers, digital entrepreneurs, doctors and senior management directors of businesses of varying size.

over a year ago

It’s not a choice, it’s part of who I am.

The dynamic I’m in is wonderfully, he’s so supportive, guiding, calming, and so very good at what he does .

It’s brought so much healing for me

Post new Message to Thread