Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

On fab

Jump to newest

By *ustforfun49 OP   Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

If you sure someone in a shop or somewhere and you recognise them from being on fab would you go up to them and say something or just leave them alone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Absolutely not. I’d be mortified if someone did this to me. It’s just a case of polite mutual discretion.

over a year ago

"If you sure someone in a shop or somewhere and you recognise them from being on fab would you go up to them and say something or just leave them alone. "

You leave them alone.

over a year ago

Leave them alone, even if it's a pop up.

over a year ago

I slept with a guy on here who is a paramedic, anyway fast forward a few months he ends up coming to my house to take me into hospital. We had to pretend to have met in the pub. You never know someone’s profession, circumstances etc always best to just be discreet unless explicitly told otherwise.

By *ustforfun49 OP   Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

"Absolutely not. I’d be mortified if someone did this to me. It’s just a case of polite mutual discretion. "

I would leave them alone to I'm just interested in what other people would do.

By *ustforfun49 OP   Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

"I slept with a guy on here who is a paramedic, anyway fast forward a few months he ends up coming to my house to take me into hospital. We had to pretend to have met in the pub. You never know someone’s profession, circumstances etc always best to just be discreet unless explicitly told otherwise. "

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Discretion

By *ustforfun49 OP   Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

"If you sure someone in a shop or somewhere and you recognise them from being on fab would you go up to them and say something or just leave them alone.

You leave them alone. "

By *ustforfun49 OP   Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

"Discretion"

over a year ago

Leave them alone fab life and really life are two different things they should never cross

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

If it was someone that I chat with on here, I would still ignore them, as I would all others. Likewise, people from clubs.

We're all very different, here for our own reasons and we should give others the privilege of being able to do that, as they wish.

over a year ago

"If you sure someone in a shop or somewhere and you recognise them from being on fab would you go up to them and say something or just leave them alone. "

Ofcourse, drop your pants instantly and show them your dick, same as sending a dick pic on here

over a year ago

You're 51 and you need to ask that question?

Go give your head a wobble

Disappointing

By *ustforfun49 OP   Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

"If you sure someone in a shop or somewhere and you recognise them from being on fab would you go up to them and say something or just leave them alone.

You're 51 and you need to ask that question?

Go give your head a wobble

Disappointing"

I would leave them alone I was just wondering what other people on here would do

over a year ago

I’d leave them alone because we all have the right to privacy.

Being on a site like this doesn’t mean someone wants to be approached randomly in person.

By *ob08Man
over a year ago

Macclesfield

You have to shout across the shop as loudly as you can, telling them they left their pants at your place.

over a year ago

Leave them the fuck alone!!

It’s very very unnerving when someone approaches you and says they’ve seen you on here. I’ve had it done numerous times in the past and it’s put me on the defensive.

over a year ago

Depends if they've responded to any of my 10+ unsolicited dick pics.

Worst part about this thread is that people do actually confront other fab users in public. Discretion is the word of the day.

By *urplechesterCouple
over a year ago

chester

Leave them be, what goes on in fab club stays in fab club!

over a year ago

"Absolutely not. I’d be mortified if someone did this to me. It’s just a case of polite mutual discretion. "

So no high 5’s no ?

Noted

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Leave them be, what goes on in fab club stays in fab club! "

Quote of the day ^

over a year ago

Absolutely not!! I’ve seen people who I’ve fucked before in public and apart from discreetly acknowledging them I’ve done nothing as wouldn’t want them to have to explain me to anyone

By *ittycenMan
over a year ago

south west

I’ve recognised someone off fab, while at the gym. I sent a message later that day, along the lines of “don’t suppose you go to this gym?” She replied saying “omg I was about to ask you the same thing!”

Wouldn’t dream of asking face to face though.

By *untime5Man
over a year ago

Cornwall

Was having lunch in a Cardiff pub with a girl from fab. I was pretty certain that the girl serving us used to play on cam for me and was another fabber.

Would have been weird and awkward for her to mention it there, but messaged her afterwards and it was. She apologised in case she looked grumpy, but she wasn’t having a good day

over a year ago

I'd leave them alone OP...omg approaching someone like that would seem a little odd & freakish if you don't mind me saying so

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

I probably won't say a word but I do often wonder if the people I see in every day life may be on fab or not

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

If I was wandering around (ok, lurking in the biscuit aisle) of a supermarket and saw someone i recognised from fab, I’d probably blush and leg it. It would be creepy as hell saying hello to them

over a year ago

Leave it alone. I’ve had it happen to me, and it resulted in panic attacks.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

In my opinion even if you don't approach then at the time but then message afterwards to say you saw them is also wrong unless it's someone you've met before and are still chatting to.

over a year ago

If they have a public face pic they don't mind being recognised in public.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I would only say hello if I had met them in real life, but only if the situation was suitable (like not with family around).

If it was somebody I had exchanged messages with then I might send them a message to say I thought I saw them but didn't want to disturb them. Then that person can say if I should have said hello.

over a year ago

What are the bloody odds of me recognising someone?

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Had this numerous times and it’s bloody horrible. Always faceless avatars too. Don’t do it

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I was in a restaurant and on my way to the loo I passed a woman dining who looked like she was with her elderly mother. I said hello as she looked familiar. It was only when I was in the loo I realised she was familiar because I had played with her a few months before. I really hoped I hadn't embarrassed her in front of her mum.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Had this numerous times and it’s bloody horrible. Always faceless avatars too. Don’t do it "

Exactly this!

over a year ago

No!!

By *abiMan
over a year ago

Clapham

I would just leave them alone !

Privacy above all and everyone’s private life need to be respected.

I would talk to them only if we meet before and we have passed some stages of knowing the person.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Often get recognized at work out and about most just txt me later saying they saw me at so and so place which I prefer as when they have spoke find it bit awkward x

over a year ago

"I was in a restaurant and on my way to the loo I passed a woman dining who looked like she was with her elderly mother. I said hello as she looked familiar. It was only when I was in the loo I realised she was familiar because I had played with her a few months before. I really hoped I hadn't embarrassed her in front of her mum. "

Why would she be embarrassed if you just said hello? You may know her from passing in the street every day or at Tesco.

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

Personally if you see someone recognise from FAB, you should dance a jig, shouting I've seen your tits on FAB. Grab a loudhaler and tell everyone. Women love that.

Post new Message to Thread