Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Advice and putting yourself out there

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everyone, I came onto fab and found it quite hard to get to talk to people etc, I dunno if it’s the age or what. I can’t post my face on my public due to work but definitely can if I get to know you. Just wondering if anyone been in same position and what they did to put themselves out there that bit more. Open to anything x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you asking for profile atvice

over a year ago

Not just that really, seeing if anyone else in same boat and seeing if this can bring others together and to me x

over a year ago

Ok I asked because I can’t help in less asked

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Hey everyone, I came onto fab and found it quite hard to get to talk to people etc, I dunno if it’s the age or what. I can’t post my face on my public due to work but definitely can if I get to know you. Just wondering if anyone been in same position and what they did to put themselves out there that bit more. Open to anything x"

Look in the advice forum for some profile tips.

Think of your profile as a sales advert for a car .... would you want to buy the one with lots of info and photos or the one with one pic of the engine and no details?

Good luck!

Lou x

over a year ago

"Ok I asked because I can’t help in less asked "

Yeah that’s fine, thanks a lot x

over a year ago

"Hey everyone, I came onto fab and found it quite hard to get to talk to people etc, I dunno if it’s the age or what. I can’t post my face on my public due to work but definitely can if I get to know you. Just wondering if anyone been in same position and what they did to put themselves out there that bit more. Open to anything x

Think of your profile as a sales advert for a car .... would you want to buy the one with lots of info and photos or the one with one pic of the engine and no details?

Good luck!

Lou x "

Do you mind dropping me a message about this Lou xx

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Hey everyone, I came onto fab and found it quite hard to get to talk to people etc, I dunno if it’s the age or what. I can’t post my face on my public due to work but definitely can if I get to know you. Just wondering if anyone been in same position and what they did to put themselves out there that bit more. Open to anything x

Good luck!

Lou x

Do you mind dropping me a message about this Lou xx"

Why?

over a year ago

"Ok I asked because I can’t help in less asked

Yeah that’s fine, thanks a lot x"

Forum rules we not allowed to cratique someone profile or in less ask passifly

over a year ago

Good luck!

Lou x

Why? "

Just wanna see what kinda things you mean. Just changed it up there, shall I add more photos too?x

By *lwenWoman
over a year ago

De12 area

Good luck!

Lou x

Why? "

He's obviously never brought a car via an advert so doesn't understand your meaning

over a year ago

Hahaha you’re damn right there darling x

By *akie32Man
over a year ago

winchester

try a forum search, there are thousands of threads asking the same question, have a read, put some effort in and you might get some answers, sounds harsh but cant realy advise more based on your question, hope this helps

By *untime5Man
over a year ago

Cornwall

Change your profile pic. Some people like dick pics, most don’t and won’t want to chat to one

By *untime5Man
over a year ago

Cornwall

(I meant chat to a dick pic, not trying to suggest you’re a dick )

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

[Removed by poster at 25/10/21 19:12:49]

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Re think your profile

over a year ago

"Hey everyone, I came onto fab and found it quite hard to get to talk to people etc, I dunno if it’s the age or what. I can’t post my face on my public due to work but definitely can if I get to know you. Just wondering if anyone been in same position and what they did to put themselves out there that bit more. Open to anything x"

I love that you're asking about putting yourself out there while you have a picture of your schlong as your profile pic!

Not knocking you, I just love the irony of this site

Just get chatting on here dude, be yerself, boom!

over a year ago

If your pic is a dick, does that mean you're showing what you are?

over a year ago

Good luck!

Lou x "

H Lou, vintage model model here, well maintained, low mileage, full Alcantara leather exterior, spare parts, expired MOT, just a few dents,some options,not too many previous owners, a real bargain. Would you be interested?

over a year ago

I wouldn’t appreciate a veiny penis as a profile pic ... or any penis for that matter!

I wish you the best of luck though x

over a year ago

I also can’t/don’t show my face on my public photos OP. I just take other photos and network privately

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"I also can’t/don’t show my face on my public photos OP. I just take other photos and network privately"

But your photos are great

over a year ago

"I also can’t/don’t show my face on my public photos OP. I just take other photos and network privately

But your photos are great"

Thank you but that’s kinda my point. You don’t have to show your face to ‘stand out’

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Some people with jobs post face pics some don’t. Saying you can’t post them due to work just sounds like an excuse. I’d rather people not say anything. Keeping them to friends only means that people will only see them if they accept a friend invite which in turn allows you to see theirs.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Start over? Be creative with any photos, a descriptive bio... I did laugh at the veris line.

By *innocentMan
over a year ago

Littlehampton

Never understand why peoe say can't post photos due to their job.

Anyone from your job who would see your profile would also have an account on here too,so what's the problem ?

It's not illegal to be on here.

More like you don't want the Mrs to catch you.

PS.

No one is interested in an uncooked Richmands profile photo

over a year ago

"Never understand why peoe say can't post photos due to their job.

Anyone from your job who would see your profile would also have an account on here too,so what's the problem ?

It's not illegal to be on here.

More like you don't want the Mrs to catch you.

PS.

No one is interested in an uncooked Richmands profile photo "

That is a great generalisation you have made there

By *innocentMan
over a year ago

Littlehampton

[Removed by poster at 25/10/21 20:29:13]

over a year ago

I haven't clicked on your profile as I think the above posters have given sound advice, I will say though that having a dick pic as your pfp is a little off putting for me, I mean some might like it but a more tasteful intro to your profile (profile picture) might be a good start.

Also, chatting to people on the forums and attending socials will help.

Danish x

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

Good luck!

Lou x

H Lou, vintage model model here, well maintained, low mileage, full Alcantara leather exterior, spare parts, expired MOT, just a few dents,some options,not too many previous owners, a real bargain. Would you be interested?"

I’d take you for a test drive but you’d need good suspension.

Lou x

Post new Message to Thread