Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Halloween is comming!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As you might have guessed I am a bit of a fan of All hallows eve. I love the Autumn colours, the wind blowing through the trees and everything spooky ( I do get a kick out of championing the underdog holiday)

So great to see all the costumes and fun on fab atm.

Any other samhainophilles on here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

I love Halloween too!

Much more fun than Christmas, which I'm thoroughly bored of after having it shoved in my face for two months before the actual date.

over a year ago

"I love Halloween too!

Much more fun than Christmas, which I'm thoroughly bored of after having it shoved in my face for two months before the actual date. "

Tk maxx were stocking for Halloween since August. I for one have no problem with that.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Not a fan of Halloween here. Where I am from we celebrate All Hallows Eve by lighting up a candle for people who are no longer with us. I find that much more meaningful.

K

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I love the season and I'm all for getting dressed up. You look amazing.

Jo.Xx

By *dalisqueWoman
over a year ago

land of make believe

"Not a fan of Halloween here. Where I am from we celebrate All Hallows Eve by lighting up a candle for people who are no longer with us. I find that much more meaningful.

K"

That is a beautiful thing to do xx

over a year ago

"Not a fan of Halloween here. Where I am from we celebrate All Hallows Eve by lighting up a candle for people who are no longer with us. I find that much more meaningful.

K"

We celebrate that on November the 2nd. All souls day or the day of the dead.

over a year ago

"I love the season and I'm all for getting dressed up. You look amazing.

Jo.Xx "

Why thank you x

It's nice to have something that you can dress up for and be a bit silly as an adult.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"I love Halloween too!

Much more fun than Christmas, which I'm thoroughly bored of after having it shoved in my face for two months before the actual date.

Tk maxx were stocking for Halloween since August. I for one have no problem with that.

"

No, but I bet they started Christmas about the same time

over a year ago

"I love Halloween too!

No, but I bet they started Christmas about the same time "

Surprisingly not. They've just got it in now. I reckon it was lasts years stock as we went into lockdown and they wanted shot.

By *uietly_KinkyMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

Absolutely loathe it, I'm afraid.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

One of my middle names is Samhain, so just a bit

over a year ago

"One of my middle names is Samhain, so just a bit "

Very nice, curious about the other names now lol. My daughter has 23

over a year ago

So I spend a fair bit of yesterday making a costume for work. I'm going for a strange little forests fairee. Anyone else make their own bits and Bob's?

over a year ago

Did Amy Winehouse on Sunday but its not practical for work. I have wig technical issues which is a shame as I love the concept.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I love Halloween but don't dress the house up until the day before and myself up on the night x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As you might have guessed I am a bit of a fan of All hallows eve. I love the Autumn colours, the wind blowing through the trees and everything spooky ( I do get a kick out of championing the underdog holiday)

Any other samhainophilles on here? "

I like the autumn and weather more the the costume stuff (although still like that) I like atmospheres and to feel lost in it

over a year ago

"I love Halloween but don't dress the house up until the day before and myself up on the night x"

I put a tree up on the first and have been doing the "Halloween jumper" thing at school since then. Sadly I don't get trick or treaters in my area.

over a year ago

"As you might have guessed I am a bit of a fan of All hallows eve. I love the Autumn colours, the wind blowing through the trees and everything spooky ( I do get a kick out of championing the underdog holiday)

Any other samhainophilles on here?

I like the autumn and weather more the the costume stuff (although still like that) I like atmospheres and to feel lost in it "

It's the one season that I can actually feel the "magic of nature" that sounds a bit cringy but there is something about it I love

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I love Halloween but don't dress the house up until the day before and myself up on the night x

I put a tree up on the first and have been doing the "Halloween jumper" thing at school since then. Sadly I don't get trick or treaters in my area."

I'm guilty of wearing my Christmas jumpers from the first Dec

over a year ago

"I love Halloween but don't dress the house up until the day before and myself up on the night x

I put a tree up on the first and have been doing the "Halloween jumper" thing at school since then. Sadly I don't get trick or treaters in my area.

I'm guilty of wearing my Christmas jumpers from the first Dec "

Oh I do that as well. Mine are full on American tack.

Post new Message to Thread