Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Turn back time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I recently met a straight friend that I lost touch with 25 years ago.he contacted me via fb we met up

Boy had he changed

Spent all night on his mobile or eyeing up girls, bragging about his wealth and possessions

First and last time what an arrogant bore

I’ve met old friend before, it never works out

Can you turn back time

Or does it change us too much?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I recently met a straight friend that I lost touch with 25 years ago.he contacted me via fb we met up

Boy had he changed

Spent all night on his mobile or eyeing up girls, bragging about his wealth and possessions

Can you turn back time

"

You can’t turn back time but maybe you could find a way?

There’s no answer. I have mates who I dont see in years and we pick straight up like it’s been only days. Same the other way too.

Things are what they are, shot changes, people change, makes life interesting

over a year ago

Caught up with some old friends got on well but we all change never the same as when we where younger

By *ilks xXxWoman
over a year ago

East Mids

I don’t think it ever works out … we have grown and are different people. I met up with my best friend from secondary school a couple of years ago after o we 20 years of seeing each other …. All those memories you mistakenly think it’ll be the same, it wasn’t, it was fine we had a lovely lunch …. Never spoken since.

I also ‘bumped’ into my first love on FB just the other day … (I was 15) ended up having a chat on the phone …. Actually relieved that didn’t work out all those years ago, total thug.

X

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

How has Estragon not mentioned Cher yet?!?!

over a year ago

"I recently met a straight friend that I lost touch with 25 years ago.he contacted me via fb we met up

Boy had he changed

Can you turn back time

"

Sounds like it's gonna go down in flames.

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

I have reconnected to a friend I haven't seen for over a decade, we bumped into each other. It is better than when we were first friends. I think we have both grown up and more comfortable and confident now.

over a year ago

Boy had he changed

Can you turn back time

Sounds like it's gonna go down in flames. "

Just like Jesse James?

By *not123Couple
over a year ago

sp1

Think you can I Met someone nearly 4 yrs ago that I knew from when we first met I was 10 he we lost contact when I was 21 got on with our lives Met other partners when I saw him again all those feelings came flooding back a bit older bit more sensible but still the same person and cheeky grin

Post new Message to Thread