Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Apple v Android

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Always owned an iPhone since they came out but seriously considering swapping over. Is it easy to transfer apps across the different platforms and anyone give any feedback who has made the swap are you happy or wish you’d stayed with apple

TIA

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm going back to Apple from Android

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I'm going back to Apple from Android "

Any particular reason? I’m just fed up of the iphones batteries degrading in no time and think Samsung seem to last longer and better??

over a year ago

I’ve had my XR for 3 years and battery health shows it’s at 90%. I don’t think that’s excessive.

I don’t think you can transfer apps. You’d need to download them from the Play store and sign in to them.

over a year ago

I moved from apple to android for personal and business use, its the best move ive made tech wise. Android platform is so integrational, the cameras and battery life & screen are far far superior infact practically everything is.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’m sadly too invested in Apple to go to the dark side.

Otherwise I’d probably give Android a go

over a year ago

"I'm going back to Apple from Android

Any particular reason? I’m just fed up of the iphones batteries degrading in no time and think Samsung seem to last longer and better??"

My android has delayed notifications. Battery is great and screen is brilliant. Android software is not as refined as Apples. Mainly because it's an open ended software.

over a year ago

"I'm going back to Apple from Android

Any particular reason? I’m just fed up of the iphones batteries degrading in no time and think Samsung seem to last longer and better??

My android has delayed notifications. Battery is great and screen is brilliant. Android software is not as refined as Apples. Mainly because it's an open ended malware cesspit. "

FTFY

over a year ago

"I’m sadly too invested in Apple to go to the dark side.

Otherwise I’d probably give Android a go"

The lieeeeeessss!!!

Im a certified Apple hoe and I’ve got iPhones, iPads, MacBooks and iPods (got the OG iPod at 13 ) x

As a system as a whole, they work great

over a year ago

Android. Always.

Open source, can update backdate firmware to get phone to run to your specs. Can be repaired easily too.

The only thing Apple has is compatibility with its other tech to make things accessible everywhere.

over a year ago

I moove from android to Apple

It’s a 4 month nearly I have never been so happy

I love apple privacy and it only for creative propleo

I love air drop on apple I don’t need you detels as long as we are on close distance I could Transfare Things to your devises if you give me permition that is Amd everyone is safe

If you don’t mind me saying using apple fone make feel like a gentleman wile Samsung is very cheap open source

The secret don’t over charge you electronics devises

Apple or Samsung it’s confuses the Batty

One love for for apple flag Samsung user could never have apple life style end conversation

Post new Message to Thread