Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lip fillers.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just curious as to how cosmetic lip fillers affect sensations for both parties involved during kissing, and even oral sex.

Haven't been fortunate enough to experience it but often wonder what effect aforementioned fillers have, especially the more, er, generously applied.

Apologies in advance if anyone is offended/outraged, hope it doesn't get blown out of all proportion.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

That went down well

Not even lip service

Blown right out

Over and Trout Pout

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a good question. I wonder if it makes the lips less sensitive.

over a year ago

Kisses a girl recently who’d just had her lips done that day it was amazing! So soft gentle and plush. I couldn’t bite or be rough coz she was still tender so the kiss itself was gentle and passionate, her lips weren’t overly full she’d only had 1ml of filler I can’t imagine kissing someone who had a full trout pout though x

over a year ago

"It's a good question. I wonder if it makes the lips less sensitive. "

That's what I was thinking, sort of alot firmer with less feeling. We may never know.....

over a year ago

"Kisses a girl recently who’d just had her lips done that day it was amazing! So soft gentle and plush. I couldn’t bite or be rough coz she was still tender so the kiss itself was gentle and passionate, her lips weren’t overly full she’d only had 1ml of filler I can’t imagine kissing someone who had a full trout pout though x"

Maybe there's an optimum level? Sort of sweet spot where everything is just the right amount of better?

Agree about the excessively filled ones though, can't be all that pleasant I'd think. Don't even look inviting imho, just the opposite in fact

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Kisses a girl recently who’d just had her lips done that day it was amazing! So soft gentle and plush. I couldn’t bite or be rough coz she was still tender so the kiss itself was gentle and passionate, her lips weren’t overly full she’d only had 1ml of filler I can’t imagine kissing someone who had a full trout pout though x

Maybe there's an optimum level? Sort of sweet spot where everything is just the right amount of better?

Agree about the excessively filled ones though, can't be all that pleasant I'd think. Don't even look inviting imho, just the opposite in fact

"

I would imagine the definition of excessively filled depends on each person's view of what they consider over filled.

over a year ago

I've had lip filler. Only 1mil.My lips are very soft and smooth. No lines, no numbness and when I kiss it feels amazing....

over a year ago

God they feel good

over a year ago

I have lip filler (about 2ml ) I don’t think it makes to much different ? Just fuller lips - they start off bruised swollen and hard and they just go soft anyways.

over a year ago

"God they feel good "

Glad you enjoyed them

over a year ago

I kissed a girl from work and also got a bj from her and it actually felt really nice. It's not normally something that I like looks wise but I was horny and we had been out after work lol

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I love mine

Post new Message to Thread