FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's the Strangest Request anyone Has Ever Had?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's the strangest request anyone has ever had in relation to sex? (Please don't answer with anything that is to do with underage/minors.)

Let's hear what you've got folks!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *eviant KnightMan
over a year ago

Norton

A lady asked if she could use me as a sperm donor to have my babies.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Walk on balloons with heels on next to him. I have trouble walking at the best of times in flats, let alone with heels and trying to walk on balloons!

Danish x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Put a live fish up my vagina.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A lady asked if she could use me as a sperm donor to have my babies. "

That's quite the compliment! I'm impressed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Walk on balloons with heels on next to him. I have trouble walking at the best of times in flats, let alone with heels and trying to walk on balloons!

Danish x"

That's a curious one that. I'd say it has an auditory connection. Some people are aroused by certain sounds.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Put a live fish up my vagina. "

Not gonna ask if you did it! Lol.

Don't think that's one for me. Defo weird.

Reply privately

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

Someone on here asked for a cock pic the other night. I thought there was zero demand for that, but appears I am foolish

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Someone on here asked for a cock pic the other night. I thought there was zero demand for that, but appears I am foolish"

Lucky you! I'm kind of surprised since this site is simple bulging at the seams with cock pics (pun intended.)

Reply privately

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Leave the lights on!

Reply privately

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

I was asked if I would wear a pair of leather trousers that someone owned and would I message him when I was had them on during sex?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Put a live fish up my vagina.

Don't think that's one for me. Defo weird."

I didnt. But he had some elaborate fantasies about it. And also interesting explanation of the kink which I will keep to myself. Enough said.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My strangest request...wait for it...

Was;

A male sub contacted me in his first message telling me of his long standing castration fetish. He was literally looking for someone to remove his balls and wanted to know if I would do it.

I thought he was messing or perhaps exaggerating. But no. He had all the implements already bought. He sent photos of them. They looked like something out of the dark ages.

Needless to say I refused. And warned him that if anyone said yes and he bled out, they could be had up for manslaughter even with written consent. Such unlicensed procedures are illegal, even if they go to plan.

Very strange indeed, especially for a first message.

Reply privately

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

Many years ago when I were a lad, a police sergeants wife had me have sex with her wearing my cowboy boots and Stetson hat, which didn't quite look ridiculous back in the era of Tom Selleck/ Burt Reynolds moustache also being the hight of fashion.

It was also around that time that a lady friend asked me to have sex with her wearing her suspenders and fishnets. I thought I looked ridiculous in fishnets and a Tom Selleck moustache, but it did for her. The only problem being that I have very hairy legs, and whilst shaving them I cut myself to shreds. After an all day session, the cuts had opened up and her fishnets stuck to me. Then whilst peeling them off I opened up all the cuts again with blood everywhere. Never ever ever again will that be repeated.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If a guy could bring his brother and sister to watch and join in

Let’s just say blocked and reported

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't think that's one for me. Defo weird.

I didnt. But he had some elaborate fantasies about it. And also interesting explanation of the kink which I will keep to myself. Enough said. "

Crazy kinky stuff Mrs!

Reply privately

By *ryingitout19Man
over a year ago

Wales

I was asked by a couple of I’d send my boxers as she wanted her husband to wear them

Reply privately

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

"Someone on here asked for a cock pic the other night. I thought there was zero demand for that, but appears I am foolish

Lucky you! I'm kind of surprised since this site is simple bulging at the seams with cock pics (pun intended.)"

Yeah, like every male profile has cock pics I thought... Needless to say I don't have any and they got bored of me

Reply privately

By *eviant KnightMan
over a year ago

Norton

"A lady asked if she could use me as a sperm donor to have my babies.

That's quite the compliment! I'm impressed."

The psycho alarm bells were ringing though as were the child support payments

Reply privately

over a year ago

That he’d meet me, only for me to hand over my used undies, and he’d give me £20 and walk away.

What fucking planet do these men live on?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If a guy could bring his brother and sister to watch and join in

Let’s just say blocked and reported "

Ah...I've had similar requests. Not what most are after thankfully.

Reply privately

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

"My strangest request...wait for it...

Was;

A male sub contacted me in his first message telling me of his long standing castration fetish. He was literally looking for someone to remove his balls and wanted to know if I would do it.

I thought he was messing or perhaps exaggerating. But no. He had all the implements already bought. He sent photos of them. They looked like something out of the dark ages.

Needless to say I refused. And warned him that if anyone said yes and he bled out, they could be had up for manslaughter even with written consent. Such unlicensed procedures are illegal, even if they go to plan.

Very strange indeed, especially for a first message. "

Jesus Christ I'm glad you refused...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That he’d meet me, only for me to hand over my used undies, and he’d give me £20 and walk away.

"

I've had that one too. Or they ask you to post them. It must work in some instances. Else they wouldn't ask.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was;

Jesus Christ I'm glad you refused..."

Not a chance in hell I'd do that. It's shocking though.

Reply privately

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

"That he’d meet me, only for me to hand over my used undies, and he’d give me £20 and walk away.

"

Back when speed dating was a thing, there was a guy who was thrown out of the event: each woman he went up to, he would ask them for their used undies and when they told him to fuck off, he'd get quite aggressive about it.

The organisers took his name, as he'd apparently done it before.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The psycho alarm bells were ringing though as were the child support payments"

Lol. I bet!

Reply privately

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

About 10 years ago on another site, a girl asked if I could pee inside her. I thought she was joking, but she was not. I wasn't sure it would even be possible, but either way I found the idea pretty disgusting so I politely declined...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If a guy could bring his brother and sister to watch and join in

Let’s just say blocked and reported

Ah...I've had similar requests. Not what most are after thankfully."

Yes was definitely a odd one and thank god it’s not what most are after

Reply privately

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Got talking to this couple while back, asked if wanted to meet, 'hell yeah I said' haha

Then they sent me a bloody shopping list of bottles of champagne x4 (Moet),fancy chocolate & so on to bring left me speechless, like are you confusing me with a food bank or something haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've had that one too. Or they ask you to post them. It must work in some instances. Else they wouldn't ask."

Yeah, have had that too. And the guy who just wanted to wank over my arse. Actually, there’s been a lot of strange ones. Mother/son role-play suggestions are odd. NORMAAAAN!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Back when speed dating was a thing, there was a guy who was thrown out of the event: each woman he went up to, he would ask them for their used undies and when they told him to fuck off, he'd get quite aggressive about it.

The organisers took his name, as he'd apparently done it before. "

He's probably on Fab now. A whole new panty hunting territory for him

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Got talking to this couple while back, asked if wanted to meet, 'hell yeah I said' haha

Then they sent me a bloody shopping list of bottles of champagne x4 (Moet),fancy chocolate & so on to bring left me speechless, like are you confusing me with a food bank or something haha "

Jeez! What cheek!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I once had a guy asking if I would get pregnant with him as his wife was infertile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Been asked to poo on their chest. Sorry not for walk away from that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Got talking to this couple while back, asked if wanted to meet, 'hell yeah I said' haha

Then they sent me a bloody shopping list of bottles of champagne x4 (Moet),fancy chocolate & so on to bring left me speechless, like are you confusing me with a food bank or something haha "

That’s just embarrassing. I’ve had a guy offer to buy me flowers and vintage champagne. I just replied ‘no thanks, I regularly buy my own’.

Reply privately

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

I had a couple who wanted me to prove that I was genuine by giving them both a full body massage. I said 'No' and they called me a time waster and blocked me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"About 10 years ago on another site, a girl asked if I could pee inside her. I thought she was joking, but she was not. I wasn't sure it would even be possible, but either way I found the idea pretty disgusting so I politely declined..."

That's actually not an uncommon practice in BDSM. Some people are into it, some aren't. The world of sex is a strange one!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bread. Has anyone else had the messages from the bread guy? Factual request, I have the screenshots still ha:

Asked if he could post be a hovis loaf with a container and if I would chew it all and spit it into the tupperware so he could eat it and masterbate. He also offered to tempt me with a packet of bagels as payment.

Mental

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Been asked to poo on their chest. Sorry not for walk away from that "

Yeah..that's definitely not for everyone either. Don't quite get how that's a turn on. But still, each to their own.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I feel all left out. I've never had any strange requests. Only thing I can think of which isn't that odd, is an ex that wanted her birthday present to be me wearing nothing but a big red bow tied around my dick. I got her wine and chocolate too of course.

Reply privately

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

The organisers took his name, as he'd apparently done it before.

He's probably on Fab now. A whole new panty hunting territory for him "

I don't doubt it for a moment.

At the same event, there was a bloke who complained that the women there weren't "real women" and he was off to a Sauna to find a real one...

I honestly wonder about the members of my gender....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then they sent me a bloody shopping list of bottles of champagne x4 (Moet),fancy chocolate & so on to bring left me speechless, like are you confusing me with a food bank or something haha

That’s just embarrassing. I’ve had a guy offer to buy me flowers and vintage champagne. I just replied ‘no thanks, I regularly buy my own’."

Thats fairly common on here, iv had similar a fair few times.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bread. Has anyone else had the messages from the bread guy? Factual request, I have the screenshots still ha:

Asked if he could post be a hovis loaf with a container and if I would chew it all and spit it into the tupperware so he could eat it and masterbate. He also offered to tempt me with a packet of bagels as payment.

Mental"

Ooo...now that is FREAKY! I bet you someone has done it.

Reply privately

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Jeez! What cheek! "

My thoughts exactly lol

I always bring a bottle of wine to my meets, my choice (being a self proclaimed wine Connoisseur) but this was bonkers haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bread. Has anyone else had the messages from the bread guy? Factual request, I have the screenshots still ha:

Mental

Ooo...now that is FREAKY! I bet you someone has done it. "

Holy shit!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I feel all left out. I've never had any strange requests. Only thing I can think of which isn't that odd, is an ex that wanted her birthday present to be me wearing nothing but a big red bow tied around my dick. I got her wine and chocolate too of course. "

That's cute! I shouldn't be visualizing but I am. Sorreee...

Reply privately

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

Jeez! What cheek!

My thoughts exactly lol

I always bring a bottle of wine to my meets, my choice (being a self proclaimed wine Connoisseur) but this was bonkers haha "

I was once asked to buy cocaine and for a couple. They didn't want to meet for sex, they said that they always used friends' supplies and needed someone to pick it up for them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Unbelievable!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I feel all left out. I've never had any strange requests. Only thing I can think of which isn't that odd, is an ex that wanted her birthday present to be me wearing nothing but a big red bow tied around my dick. I got her wine and chocolate too of course.

That's cute! I shouldn't be visualizing but I am. Sorreee... "

Visualise all you want. Just never call it cute!

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Bloke wanted to stuff my arse full of grapes, then he'd fuck them into mush, cum into the mush and eat it out of me.

That was a pretty weird request, even by my standards.

Reply privately

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

It wasn't me that it happened to, but I was at one of CJ's gangbangs (around 12 years ago) and there was the usual crowd of about 18 guys and three women. OK, cool so far. Then another couple turned up, looked around for a bit, asked to speak to CJ, talked to her in private and then left.

Turned out that they wanted her to leave her own gangbang to go back to their house for a threesome. When she politely (and she's always very polite), they went off in a sulk.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bloke wanted to stuff my arse full of grapes, then he'd fuck them into mush, cum into the mush and eat it out of me.

That was a pretty weird request, even by my standards."

Sorry but that made me spit my bedtime tea out!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bloke wanted to stuff my arse full of grapes, then he'd fuck them into mush, cum into the mush and eat it out of me.

Maybe he was a former vineyard owner and was simultaneously missing the winemaking process and feeling horny?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Could be worse. He could have suggested dragonfruit!

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Could be worse. He could have suggested dragonfruit! "

Or a pineapple.

When you frame it in that way grapes seem perfectly normal. Might unblock him, I've not got plans for tomorrow night

Reply privately

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

Or a pineapple.

When you frame it in that way grapes seem perfectly normal. Might unblock him, I've not got plans for tomorrow night "

If he says that he's moved onto Durian fruit, just run away.

Run away very fast.

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Was;

Ooh ooh ooh! I had that one. Kinda hoping it was the same guy

Reply privately

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

I think that the weirdest thing I've been told of was on a job where this guy was catching live flys. He was one of the nicest guys you could meet in your life but he was also suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. What he reckoned he did was take them home with him, and pull their wings off, then he'd get in the bath with his bell end showing above the water, then let the flys run round it till he'd cum. Whether it was true or not I didn't witness first hand, but the poor guy did end up in a mental hospital.

Another stranger than fiction character I met actually worked with my brother. He reckoned that he discovered the ultimate in sexual satisfaction when he was working in a bakery by fucking a hot loaf of bread fresh out of the oven.

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Could be worse. He could have suggested dragonfruit! "

Yeah.... don't do that again please dear

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was;

Ooh ooh ooh! I had that one. Kinda hoping it was the same guy "

I'd say it might well be. Hopefully no one will be daft enough to do it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah.... don't do that again please dear "

I'm stocking up on watermelons for your arse!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think that the weirdest thing I've been told of was on a job where this guy was catching live flys. He was one of the nicest guys you could meet in your life but he was also suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. What he reckoned he did was take them home with him, and pull their wings off, then he'd get in the bath with his bell end showing above the water, then let the flys run round it till he'd cum. Whether it was true or not I didn't witness first hand, but the poor guy did end up in a mental hospital.

Another stranger than fiction character I met actually worked with my brother. He reckoned that he discovered the ultimate in sexual satisfaction when he was working in a bakery by fucking a hot loaf of bread fresh out of the oven. "

Hope he didn't sell the bread after! Sad about the other dude. And it has to be said, there can't be many folk who have been jacked off by flies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A common one that many ladies will have had is guys asking to photograph them, saying they are photographers. Yeah...sure you are. Lol.

One guy went a step further and told me he was a film producer. Said he really liked my vibe and so on. He told me he and a friend were shooting a series of films over in Holland and would I consider starring in them. All expenses paid.

Momentarily I forgot my commonsense and vanity took over a wee bit. But I wised up sharpish. So what is the overall theme of these movies, I asked. I assume they are porn? Yes he says. Featuring animals mostly.

Ahhh...that'll be a no from me thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm stocking up on watermelons for your arse! "

sounds a bit ouchy

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

I'm stocking up on watermelons for your arse! "

Just remember sweetie.... what's good for my arse is good for yours

Reply privately

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

I did hear of someone who met a guy online who said that he was working on 'Call The Midwife' and that they were looking for people for extras. She naively went to meet him, only for him to start saying that they needed topless shots and could they do it in the country, rather than the city?

She said she was going to the loo, then called the Police from the toilets.

Reply privately

By *outhwalesbbwWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend,

"Been asked to poo on their chest. Sorry not for walk away from that "

Had this exact message today!

Reply privately

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

"Been asked to poo on their chest. Sorry not for walk away from that

Had this exact message today!"

Are you expected to just turn up and shit on him?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I did hear of someone who met a guy online who said that he was working on 'Call The Midwife' and that they were looking for people for extras. She naively went to meet him, only for him to start saying that they needed topless shots and could they do it in the country, rather than the city?

She said she was going to the loo, then called the Police from the toilets."

That's actually quite scary. Never meet anyone without checking them out first to the best of your ability. And if you've any doubts, give it a miss I say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Had this exact message today!"

Yes, I think there are some people with certain fetishes and they randomly fire off the same message to everyone hoping to strike lucky.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes, I think there are some people with certain fetishes and they randomly fire off the same message to everyone hoping to strike lucky.

"

Damn! My tactic has been discovered. You sexy sleuth!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had a a request on here asking if i would cum in a condom and leave it in a place in town for them....I didn't oblige

Reply privately

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

"I did hear of someone who met a guy online who said that he was working on 'Call The Midwife' and that they were looking for people for extras. She naively went to meet him, only for him to start saying that they needed topless shots and could they do it in the country, rather than the city?

She said she was going to the loo, then called the Police from the toilets.

That's actually quite scary. Never meet anyone without checking them out first to the best of your ability. And if you've any doubts, give it a miss I say."

Police Scotland took a great interest in him: turned out that he'd been trying this out for a while.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Damn! My tactic has been discovered. You sexy sleuth! "

Just call me Nancy Drew

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Piranha? That would put a whole new meaning to eating your p*ssy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had a a request on here asking if i would cum in a condom and leave it in a place in town for them....I didn't oblige "

Gnarly. And then 5 years later you get a letter regarding missed/owed child maintenance payments!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Piranha? That would put a whole new meaning to eating your p*ssy."

Hilarious!

Reply privately

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

"I had a a request on here asking if i would cum in a condom and leave it in a place in town for them....I didn't oblige "

So they could end up picking up a random used condom?

Reply privately

over a year ago

When my boyfriend was throwing a house party for his birthday I was asked (told) to spend the evening stood naked in the bathroom handing out toilet paper and flushing the toilet for the guests. I obliged of course as I’m a good little sub.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When my boyfriend was throwing a house party for his birthday I was asked (told) to spend the evening stood naked in the bathroom handing out toilet paper and flushing the toilet for the guests. I obliged of course as I’m a good little sub. "

Your boyfriend is inventive. I hope your obedience is appreciated.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When my boyfriend was throwing a house party for his birthday I was asked (told) to spend the evening stood naked in the bathroom handing out toilet paper and flushing the toilet for the guests. I obliged of course as I’m a good little sub.

Your boyfriend is inventive. I hope your obedience is appreciated."

He’s actually my ex boyfriend, we aren’t together any more unfortunately as he was very inventive so serving him was always exciting. With him my obedience was expected so never particularly appreciated, the few times I was disobedient were severely punished though....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When my boyfriend was throwing a house party for his birthday I was asked (told) to spend the evening stood naked in the bathroom handing out toilet paper and flushing the toilet for the guests. I obliged of course as I’m a good little sub.

He’s actually my ex boyfriend, we aren’t together any more unfortunately as he was very inventive so serving him was always exciting. With him my obedience was expected so never particularly appreciated, the few times I was disobedient were severely punished though...."

A fair, firm and appreciative Dom can be hard to find.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Probably the strangest and worst request, was to meet-up with this guy who wanted me to give him head whilst he planned to drive around in his SUV looking for punters to use me. He later wanted to blind fold me and take me to a secret location where he said his friends would be waiting to gang r*pe me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Men asking me to suck my cock through glory hole.. I'm always scared what if they chop off my dick

Reply privately

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

"Probably the strangest and worst request, was to meet-up with this guy who wanted me to give him head whilst he planned to drive around in his SUV looking for punters to use me. He later wanted to blind fold me and take me to a secret location where he said his friends would be waiting to gang r*pe me. "

What a prick. Hope you reported him. You're worth more than a dickhead like that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Piranha? That would put a whole new meaning to eating your p*ssy."

That's a bit macabre

No. Just a standard gold fish from what I recall. It's been a few years;)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Probably the strangest and worst request, was to meet-up with this guy who wanted me to give him head whilst he planned to drive around in his SUV looking for punters to use me. He later wanted to blind fold me and take me to a secret location where he said his friends would be waiting to gang r*pe me. "

Sounds like he needs to be behind bars - not on Fab.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Probably the strangest and worst request, was to meet-up with this guy who wanted me to give him head whilst he planned to drive around in his SUV looking for punters to use me. He later wanted to blind fold me and take me to a secret location where he said his friends would be waiting to gang r*pe me.

What a prick. Hope you reported him. You're worth more than a dickhead like that."

Thank you Sir, he disappeared from site soon after (he was from fabguys, which I left a long time ago).

Reply privately

over a year ago

He’s actually my ex boyfriend, we aren’t together any more unfortunately as he was very inventive so serving him was always exciting. With him my obedience was expected so never particularly appreciated, the few times I was disobedient were severely punished though....

A fair, firm and appreciative Dom can be hard to find."

Yes, I totally agree, the search for a good Dom or Domme is always a long and arduous one but one I never give up on as I know it’s my duty as a sub to find someone who requires me to serve them. I never really desire to be appreciated as I’m just doing what is expected of me by being obedient but firm and fair are definitely traits I appreciate in a Dom/me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Probably the strangest and worst request, was to meet-up with this guy who wanted me to give him head whilst he planned to drive around in his SUV looking for punters to use me. He later wanted to blind fold me and take me to a secret location where he said his friends would be waiting to gang r*pe me.

Sounds like he needs to be behind bars - not on Fab. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Men asking me to suck my cock through glory hole.. I'm always scared what if they chop off my dick "

Just not worth it if it causes you stress and especially if you don't know if you can trust them.

Reply privately

By *attooed-bikerMan
over a year ago

Somerton

I got ask to take my prosthetic leg off and use my stump to fist her I'm guessing would be stumping lol

Reply privately

By *ourservant1Man
over a year ago

BELFAST

I hope it’s ok to post here? I was thinking I have never had anything really strange but! Yes I have.

I was was told, as I am a sub, I should deliver a bottle of Grants Vodca and meet in a car park.

I of course didn’t and was then accused of not being a real sub?

Very odd.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I got ask to take my prosthetic leg off and use my stump to fist her I'm guessing would be stumping lol"

Kinky. How did you feel about it? Did it offend or were you just surprised?

Reply privately

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

"I hope it’s ok to post here? I was thinking I have never had anything really strange but! Yes I have.

I was was told, as I am a sub, I should deliver a bottle of Grants Vodca and meet in a car park.

Very odd. "

Similar to the ones who wanted massages from me. Apparently it would prove that I'm not a timewaster....

No, I don't get it either.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hope it’s ok to post here? I was thinking I have never had anything really strange but! Yes I have.

Very odd. "

Sounds to me like they were just taking advantage. Chancing their arm. I happen to know from our discussions elsewhere and your service to me, that you are a very excellent Sub.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Only £20? I’d give you at least £25

Reply privately

By *attooed-bikerMan
over a year ago

Somerton

"I got ask to take my prosthetic leg off and use my stump to fist her I'm guessing would be stumping lol

Kinky. How did you feel about it? Did it offend or were you just surprised?"

Oh no never get offended just more conserned that she thought/could fit it in ????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I got ask to take my prosthetic leg off and use my stump to fist her I'm guessing would be stumping lol

Kinky. How did you feel about it? Did it offend or were you just surprised?

Oh no never get offended just more conserned that she thought/could fit it in ????"

I would be wondering the same to be honest. She must have special talents

Reply privately

By *ourservant1Man
over a year ago

BELFAST

Thank You very much, that is very kind and greatly appreciated’n

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was asked could I be milked

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Was asked could I be milked "

As in cock I presume.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Was asked could I be milked "

I’ve been milked loads of times, I’d consider that an exciting and enticing request rather than a strange one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Was asked could I be milked

I’ve been milked loads of times, I’d consider that an exciting and enticing request rather than a strange one. "

Ah...you guys mean prostate milking! Right?

Reply privately

By *tine84Man
over a year ago

Ayr

A guy persistently asked if I would beat him to a pulp in a dark room for money obviously I declined, right I’m off to buy a new tv

Reply privately

over a year ago

A chap called Scotty was asked to beam someone up once. That sounded pretty strange.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Was asked could I be milked

I’ve been milked loads of times, I’d consider that an exciting and enticing request rather than a strange one.

Ah...you guys mean prostate milking! Right?"

Well in all my relationships the term milking has been used to describe when I’m made to cum over and over until my balls are empty. It can be done by any means, I do particularly like when it’s done by massaging my prostate though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A guy persistently asked if I would beat him to a pulp in a dark room for money obviously I declined, right I’m off to buy a new tv "

Yeah that sounds well dodgy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's quite the compliment! I'm impressed."

''Can I use you as a sperm recipient, so I can have your babies''?

Hope you're happy with my compliment

Reply privately

over a year ago

''Can I use you as a sperm recipient, so I can have your babies''?

Hope you're happy with my compliment "

I surely am

Reply privately

By *tine84Man
over a year ago

Ayr

[Removed by poster at 25/10/21 01:44:35]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A guy persistently asked if I would beat him to a pulp in a dark room for money obviously I declined, right I’m off to buy a new tv

Yeah that sounds well dodgy! "

I enjoy a good beating every now and then and have had a very bruised bottom because of it but being beaten to a pulp seems a bit much.

Reply privately

By *tine84Man
over a year ago

Ayr

"A guy persistently asked if I would beat him to a pulp in a dark room for money obviously I declined, right I’m off to buy a new tv

Yeah that sounds well dodgy! "

Extremely, I’m a big guy so it could go all kinds of wrong

Reply privately

By *tine84Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Yeah that sounds well dodgy!

I enjoy a good beating every now and then and have had a very bruised bottom because of it but being beaten to a pulp seems a bit much. "

Yeah I couldn’t do it man

Reply privately

By *anderinginomaghMan
over a year ago

omagh

Very odd. "

Definitely was someone trying to pull a fast one, get me alcohol or you're a shit sub.

I bet some have sadly done it in the past ??

Reply privately

By *ecretAreSafeMan
over a year ago

Ballyclare

I was asked if I dont mind if she will inv her Female friend. Of course I was even more then happy. Always was dreaming about 3some MFF... What a surprise when Shemale join us. From that moment I had few 3 somes but never forget that one. Was full of kinks and passion. Few beautiful hours.

Reply privately

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

I've had that one too. Or they ask you to post them. It must work in some instances. Else they wouldn't ask."

My undies are only 15 quid

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mental"

Just so we are clear, this has nothing to do with me.

Reply privately

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

I met a lady , outside her house, she asked for a contribution to pay for her babysitter...I said I'm a reasonable bloke, but you cant spring that on me at the last minute...she spent half an hour trying to persuade me , I walked off to her shouting abuse at me....I reported her to fabs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

“Can you turn the light off….” Wtf, have you seen what I look like? My hear is done, shaved…weeks at the Jim trimming up etc. I shouldn’t have bothered.

Reply privately

By *herry OnatopWoman
over a year ago

Just over there

A lovely guy offered me the opportunity to poop in his open mouth!

I took full advantage of said offer after drinking a bottle of laxative

Reply privately

By *assy LassieWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Mental"

Haha. Yes I've had that one

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had an ex that wanted me to put a sharp kitchen knife in the freezer and then hold it against her during sex…. Never did 27 year old me was too concerned about making a mistake.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well she wanted to hold my cock while she went to sleep

Reply privately

over a year ago

This has got to win strangest surely?

Reply privately

By *anilla switchWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

OMG !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was asked by a man on here if he could perform oral sex on me during my time of the month. If that wasn’t gross enough, he then said that he’d prefer it on day two of the period as woman are heavier!

Reply privately

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I've been asked to be monogamous. I've never heard anything as bizarre and outlandish in my life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The one who asked me if he could be my personal toilet (like wtf)

The one who asked me if I’m on birth control cos he wanted to get me pregnant (good luck with that )

The one who wanted to spoil me rotten and buy me expensive gifts and in return I’d have to talk shit about his wife as that turned him on

The two pornstars (male and female) asking me to join and take content together but I am terrified of her!!! X

The list goes on

Reply privately

over a year ago

This has got to win strangest surely?"

Omg I hope she didn’t do it

Reply privately

over a year ago

The strangest thing here regards sex ?? ..ahhh that's easy ... getting asked

Reply privately

over a year ago

So a friend of mine has had the following request-

Pee in a bottle so that he can drink it. He offered her £50 and even said she can leave bottle somewhere discreet for him to pick up if she too worried to meet face to face.

Guy offered to meet in public to buy the panties she was wearing at the time of meeting.

Someone offered to pay her if she sent her muddy boots in post, he licks them clean and sends them back to her. He even sent money in advance on paypal to prove he was genuine. Pretty sure she just sent money back.

And a whole bunch of other random things. She used to show me the messages each time.

Oh and one guy offered to pay her bills if there were any she was behind on. She never met the guy.... that one she took the offer lol. And he paid. Literally wanted to just be used for the money.

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"I was asked by a man on here if he could perform oral sex on me during my time of the month. If that wasn’t gross enough, he then said that he’d prefer it on day two of the period as woman are heavier!

"

I had that one too. I wasn't as bothered as I might've been about that (I'm horny when on so frankly it would've suited me to have someone I could call on at that time!), but I think he was deliberately trying to repulse me. When I wasn't as repelled by that as I might've been (I was more bothered about the planning of it - I have PCOS so sometimes it's a year between periods, sometimes I'm on for 3 months at a time) he kept getting increasingly bizarre with his requests until I ended up blocking.

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Oh, it's not quite a weird as the grapes stuffing thing, but yesterday I did get a message from a bloke asking whether I'd take his 18 year old son's virginity.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lady on here requested to be tied to a chair for several days and be fed/watered/used but not allowed to relieve herself anywhere other than in the chair she was tied to.

I declined

Reply privately

By *igJFromSAMan
over a year ago

Woking

I had a guy ask if he could watch me take a shit then lick me clean after.

I declined.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

To watch someone drown in a slurry pit .....

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"To watch someone drown in a slurry pit ....."

There are people where I'd happily agree to that!

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"To watch someone drown in a slurry pit .....

There are people where I'd happily agree to that! "

Me too

Reply privately

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Yep me too and the answer was a polite no.

Can you imagine the repercussions?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A lady asked if she could use me as a sperm donor to have my babies. "

I've had this twice too. It's a little unnerving.

Reply privately

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Cock through letterbox

Reply privately

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Same as someone else wanted me to impregnate her.

Answer was no Can imagine the mess later on. It wasn't on fab.

There are an awful lot of women who's clock is ticking that will do just about anything to have a baby

Reply privately

By *easidersCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

"Have you ever spanked an Eeyore?”

My friends, I have now spanked that Eeyore.

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

""Have you ever spanked an Eeyore?”

My friends, I have now spanked that Eeyore. "

There's a sentence I never thought I'd read!

Reply privately

By *aul38Man
over a year ago

newcastle

So what did you spend the £20 on lol

Reply privately

By *aul38Man
over a year ago

newcastle

"

so what did you spend the £20 on lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Two requests for castration.

Reply privately

By *hechairman18Man
over a year ago

Salford Quays , Manchester

Mental"

Crumbs

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've had that one too. Or they ask you to post them. It must work in some instances. Else they wouldn't ask.

My undies are only 15 quid "

Sounds like a bargain!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mental

Just so we are clear, this has nothing to do with me. "

We believe you

Reply privately

By *inkandNerdMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Well one domme I was seeing said she thought it was cute whenever I whimpered and she wanted to whip me until I was crying and screaming and keep going.

Was weird but kind of lovely how she put it but she left for travelling the world instead. XD

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had an ex that wanted me to put a sharp kitchen knife in the freezer and then hold it against her during sex…. Never did 27 year old me was too concerned about making a mistake. "

I'd say you were just right too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been asked to be monogamous. I've never heard anything as bizarre and outlandish in my life. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

This has got to win strangest surely?

Omg I hope she didn’t do it "

No. She didn't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So a friend of mine has had the following request-

Pee in a bottle so that he can drink it. He offered her £50 and even said she can leave bottle somewhere discreet for him to pick up if she too worried to meet face to face.

Guy offered to meet in public to buy the panties she was wearing at the time of meeting.

Someone offered to pay her if she sent her muddy boots in post, he licks them clean and sends them back to her. He even sent money in advance on paypal to prove he was genuine. Pretty sure she just sent money back.

And a whole bunch of other random things. She used to show me the messages each time.

Oh and one guy offered to pay her bills if there were any she was behind on. She never met the guy.... that one she took the offer lol. And he paid. Literally wanted to just be used for the money. "

I think I may have spoken to a few of those.

Reply privately

By *erry bull1Man
over a year ago

doncaster

A guy offered me the use of his wife for a week if he could borrow my car

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To watch someone drown in a slurry pit ....."

I hope you reported them.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I hope you reported them."

He did say he would give me his wallet and his pin numbers so I could transfer money before he did it..

Quite disturbing really x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was asked to do a 50 man gang bang, all got 10 minutes and the last fella got to go as long as he wanted, until he came... This was on my first day on Fab... Eerrmmm... No ta!

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I was asked to do a 50 man gang bang, all got 10 minutes and the last fella got to go as long as he wanted, until he came... This was on my first day on Fab... Eerrmmm... No ta! "

That's awful Ariel ...

Especially as only 36 turned up

Reply privately

By *ver the hill for fabMan
over a year ago

LONDON

A crossdresser wanted me to stick needles in his balls not the sack the actual balls I had his permission to do what ever i wanted he wanted needles in his cock aswell cbt piss no limits would never do anything like that

Reply privately

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I had the one about shitting on his chest yesterday.

Nothing really weird in real life though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was;

Holy fuck!! This is ace!

Reply privately

over a year ago

He did say he would give me his wallet and his pin numbers so I could transfer money before he did it..

Quite disturbing really x"

This has proper freaked me out

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

This has proper freaked me out "

Some people will say anything to get attention

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A guy offered me the use of his wife for a week if he could borrow my car "

Did he fill the tank before he brought the car back?

Reply privately

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I've been asked to be monogamous. I've never heard anything as bizarre and outlandish in my life.

"

I know, right? Properly strange. Like something out of a horror movie.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people will say anything to get attention "

I guess. I don’t know what Unnerves me more, if he was saying it for attention or the thought of it happening. ‘Shudder’

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"A guy offered me the use of his wife for a week if he could borrow my car "

Which was the smoother ride?

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Some people will say anything to get attention

I guess. I don’t know what Unnerves me more, if he was saying it for attention or the thought of it happening. ‘Shudder’ "

I dread to think!

Reply privately

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

royston

Was asked by a single guys profile if I would carry around in my pussy a diamond that had been made from his best friends ashes who had past away.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Was asked by a single guys profile if I would carry around in my pussy a diamond that had been made from his best friends ashes who had past away. "

Oh I had that one too lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I nearly spat my fish finger sandwich out laughing

Reply privately

By *urulovesnylonMan
over a year ago

Harrow

Many years ago I was on msn chat with a much older lady arranging a meet, all seemed to be going well but just as I was about to book the hotel she said to me that when we fuck please call her mum… I couldn’t go ahead with the meet after that.

Reply privately