FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is asking a man's height more acceptable than asking a woman's weight?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think either both are offensive or neither are.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't think it's the same at all.

Reply privately

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Why is asking height offensive?

It's on the profile and people have preferences.

Reply privately

By *dalisqueWoman
over a year ago

land of make believe

"I don't think it's the same at all.

"

It isn't the same at all,I totally agree.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why is asking height offensive?

It's on the profile and people have preferences. "

I'm not saying it is, but I think if a woman asks a man's height he should be able to ask her weight as everybody has a preference.

Reply privately

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

"

Agreed. Im tall and im not comfortable with a shorter man. My choice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Why isnt it the same at all?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooh, it’s different I would say. I wouldn’t tend to be rude about either thing though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Height is advertised on profiles I think someone's weight is irrelevant

Reply privately

over a year ago

Agreed. Im tall and im not comfortable with a shorter man. My choice. "

A man could say he doesn't want a woman who's wider than him, I think that would be the same. People can't help what they find attractive but I'm just curious why weight is more taboo than height.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My height doesn't change though. Do you want my weight first thing in the morning or in the evening after I've eaten a family sized sticky toffee pudding?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not saying it is, but I think if a woman asks a man's height he should be able to ask her weight as everybody has a preference. "

I'm sorry but what on Earth are you talking about.

Height is height however weight does not mean someone is a certain body type.

I can be the same weight as another woman but our dress size, proportions and shape could be very very different!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/10/21 22:24:11]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not saying it is, but I think if a woman asks a man's height he should be able to ask her weight as everybody has a preference. "

No I totally disagree with that.

Do you have a number in mind that she cannot be over and you'd turn her down on?

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Surely asking a man's height is equivalent to asking a woman's height, and asking a woman's weight is equivalent to asking a man's weight?

Reply privately

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I also don't see why anyone would care about anothers weight.

You're either attracted to them or not... weight, size and shape do not necessarily correlate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/10/21 22:23:24]

Reply privately

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Surely asking a man's height is equivalent to asking a woman's height, and asking a woman's weight is equivalent to asking a man's weight?"

This

Although with dating sites they do typically require a height... Never seen one ask for my weight though!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why isnt it the same at all?"

I think it's quite obvious why isn't the same. Height stays the same, weight doesn't mean anything. I can be 6 pound lighter in the evening from when I woke up in the morning and vise verser especially at certain times of the month.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They’re not the same.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not saying it is, but I think if a woman asks a man's height he should be able to ask her weight as everybody has a preference.

I'm sorry but what on Earth are you talking about.

Height is height however weight does not mean someone is a certain body type.

I can be the same weight as another woman but our dress size, proportions and shape could be very very different!"

Exactly, I am very short and while yes, I am a bit of a heffer, someone of the same weight as me but alot taller than me would be Skinner than me. Height is height, weight is completely different.

Danish x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think either both are offensive or neither are."

This. If you are asking a question about the physical appearance, then do not offend when you are asked about your appearance.

Reply privately

By *dalisqueWoman
over a year ago

land of make believe

A man could say he doesn't want a woman who's wider than him, I think that would be the same. People can't help what they find attractive but I'm just curious why weight is more taboo than height."

Just from the weight you can't tell if someone would be wider than you.

You can choose someone slim rather than curvy if that is your preference though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My height doesn't change though. Do you want my weight first thing in the morning or in the evening after I've eaten a family sized sticky toffee pudding?"

Exactly this.

Menstrual cycle changes weight too. I can be almost half a stone heavier if it’s that time of the month!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why isnt it the same at all?

I think it's quite obvious why isn't the same. Height stays the same, weight doesn't mean anything. I can be 6 pound lighter in the evening from when I woke up in the morning and vise verser especially at certain times of the month. "

Well, or course you can 6 pound lighter. But not 20 pound lighter, right? Weight could mean a lot if height means something.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looks like you hit a nerve, OP!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think either both are offensive or neither are.

This. If you are asking a question about the physical appearance, then do not offend when you are asked about your appearance. "

But your missing the point weight has nothing to do with appearance because 2 people of exactly the same weight can look totally different.

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Surely asking a man's height is equivalent to asking a woman's height, and asking a woman's weight is equivalent to asking a man's weight?

This

Although with dating sites they do typically require a height... Never seen one ask for my weight though!"

They do normally ask for a body type, but people aren't always clear sighted and the definitions are sometimes very woolly.

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

"Surely asking a man's height is equivalent to asking a woman's height, and asking a woman's weight is equivalent to asking a man's weight?"

That’s exactly what I was thinking

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Looks like you hit a nerve, OP!

"

I actually don’t think they have.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I actually don’t think they have. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Surely asking a man's height is equivalent to asking a woman's height, and asking a woman's weight is equivalent to asking a man's weight?

This

Although with dating sites they do typically require a height... Never seen one ask for my weight though!

They do normally ask for a body type, but people aren't always clear sighted and the definitions are sometimes very woolly."

Thats why I always go on pictures.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This. If you are asking a question about the physical appearance, then do not offend when you are asked about your appearance.

But your missing the point weight has nothing to do with appearance because 2 people of exactly the same weight can look totally different. "

Same goes for height too, doesnt it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I didn't mean too. I'm On a dating app as a male and I never get asked about weight only height. I'm average height so it doesn't really offend me but I still feel like I am being judged. But if I was overweight that is likely to be within my control unless I have medical problems.

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

But your missing the point weight has nothing to do with appearance because 2 people of exactly the same weight can look totally different.

Same goes for height too, doesnt it?"

No. I don’t think 6ft 2 varies

Reply privately

over a year ago

I actually don’t think they have. "

I do

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Technically it is no different. Not really.

Just that weight has much more of a negetive assocation attached to it that it can be and is a very sensitive subject for most. Much more than height, not to say that height does not come with negative comments and feelings.

Some people will be sensitive about their weight while others proud. Same goes for height.

The more important thing is why do you need to know that you ask.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Same goes for height too, doesnt it?"

Nope.

Not for me.

I prefer men under 5ft 8in because I'm really short. Not bothered about his weight.

Reply privately

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

This

They do normally ask for a body type, but people aren't always clear sighted and the definitions are sometimes very woolly."

Do you feel the 'body types' they offer are limited? There isn't one size to fit all yet there's typically only a handful to pick from

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"

Not a nerve, just a false equivalence.

I'm open about my size, because I'd rather someone make an informed choice. If someone has a preference for women up to a maximum size 20 then my size 26 arse isn't going to do it for him and better that he knows that.

Likewise if a woman wants a guy over 6' tall better to put that out there so the 5'8" blokes know they won't meet that requirement.

I just don't see that height and weight are any more interchangeable than marital status and smoking. They're individual preferences, not linked.

Reply privately

By *9alMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

height is on the profile so you don't need to ask

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

A decent morning dump can lose me 5lbs so id be specific about pre or post dump weight.

Reply privately

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

I met someone on PoF. Instantly she said ‘You’re not 6’1” ‘

So I let her measure me against a doorframe, turns out I was half an inch short.

She was smug about it… and I didn’t see her for a second date.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally I would never ask a man or woman how tall they are.

It's usually easy to have a rough idea when you see photos of someone or meet them in person.

I would also never ask someone male or female how much they weigh.

Why, because its bloody well rude and the two can't be compared to each other in any shape or form.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A decent morning dump can lose me 5lbs so id be specific about pre or post dump weight. "

My god, I am surprised you don't need to call the plumber out after that bad boy

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"A decent morning dump can lose me 5lbs so id be specific about pre or post dump weight. "

But which is the more natural weight? When we are full of shit or when we are not?

Schrödinger's shit - may come in to play here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Technically it is no different. Not really.

Just that weight has much more of a negetive assocation attached to it that it can be and is a very sensitive subject for most. Much more than height, not to say that height does not come with negative comments and feelings.

Some people will be sensitive about their weight while others proud. Same goes for height.

The more important thing is why do you need to know that you ask. "

I don't think it is the same because somebody who is 6ft is 6ft somebody who is a certain weight can be completely different body type to a person of the same weight.

There was a similar thread a while ago and a woman was the same weight as me but she was 6ft and I'm 5ft we couldn't look more different weights if we tried.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I met someone on PoF. Instantly she said ‘You’re not 6’1” ‘

So I let her measure me against a doorframe, turns out I was half an inch short.

She was smug about it… and I didn’t see her for a second date. "

I am guessing she was the perfect dimensions herself?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

I prefer men under 5ft 8in because I'm really short. Not bothered about his weight.

"

I mean 2 people of exactly the same height can look totally different, according to your argument. The same as weight.

So why is asking height alright but weight is not? For example, lets assume I dont like to date anyone who is lighter than 40kg. Why is it wrong for me to ask the weight while you could ask the height?

Reply privately

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

"I met someone on PoF. Instantly she said ‘You’re not 6’1” ‘

She was smug about it… and I didn’t see her for a second date. "

Wow I would have ended the first date there and then!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

I mean 2 people of exactly the same height can look totally different, according to your argument. The same as weight.

So why is asking height alright but weight is not? For example, lets assume I dont like to date anyone who is lighter than 40kg. Why is it wrong for me to ask the weight while you could ask the height? "

Again to are missing the point.

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"A decent morning dump can lose me 5lbs so id be specific about pre or post dump weight.

But which is the more natural weight? When we are full of shit or when we are not?

Schrödinger's shit - may come in to play here "

This made me lol properly!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I actually don’t think they have.

I do"

With who? I see people discussing the topic, don’t see anyone getting offended.

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

This

They do normally ask for a body type, but people aren't always clear sighted and the definitions are sometimes very woolly.

Do you feel the 'body types' they offer are limited? There isn't one size to fit all yet there's typically only a handful to pick from "

Its an ongoing conversation on here. Where is the boundary of curvy? What does large mean? How do you define fabulous?

Better to use clear body pictures and if there is a specific number you look for put it on your profile up front - preference for women 170lbs or less, preference for dress size 14 or under.

No matter what your preference on here you're always better to be open about it up-front than wait until people who don't meet your preferences message you so you have to reject them.

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"A decent morning dump can lose me 5lbs so id be specific about pre or post dump weight.

My god, I am surprised you don't need to call the plumber out after that bad boy

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

So why is asking height alright but weight is not? For example, lets assume I dont like to date anyone who is lighter than 40kg. Why is it wrong for me to ask the weight while you could ask the height?

"

I would be happy if you enlighten me…

Please be aware that I am trying diss you or anything. Just trying to understand your point. Love you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

So why is asking height alright but weight is not? For example, lets assume I dont like to date anyone who is lighter than 40kg. Why is it wrong for me to ask the weight while you could ask the height? "

Neither is wrong. They’re just not comparable.

6ft is 6ft.

10 stone is 10 stone however it looks different on people of different height, also body shape makes those of the exact same weight look different.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

Please be aware that I am trying diss you or anything. Just trying to understand your point. Love you. "

I have several times but you're choosing to ignore it.

Let's leave here.

Reply privately

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

Nope.

Not for me.

Please be aware that I am trying diss you or anything. Just trying to understand your point. Love you. "

She is saying that height is a fixed measurement. It represents nothing but what it is

Weight is not the same as this. Two people of 70kg bodyweight could look completely different

Whereas two 6"2 people do not

Reply privately

over a year ago

The way I see it, turning down someone over something that is a 'constant' like race, height etc is down to personal preference. That's not offensive. But I understand why it may be considered to some.

Weight is ever changing. Some people can choose to be whatever weight they want.

Neither are offensive if you turn them down based on those attributes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't mean too. I'm On a dating app as a male and I never get asked about weight only height. I'm average height so it doesn't really offend me but I still feel like I am being judged. But if I was overweight that is likely to be within my control unless I have medical problems."

I think what these questions have in common is that they are both touchy subjects for the people they are addressed to. Because in both cases people feel judged. Women are sensitive to weight, men are sensitive to height because of the standard of beauty which are constantly drilled in our heads. A beautiful woman is often represented by a slim one, a beautiful man is often represented by a tall man one.

I find your question interesting to that respect.

But reading most of the answer apparently this cannot be compared.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

Please be aware that I am trying diss you or anything. Just trying to understand your point. Love you.

She is saying that height is a fixed measurement. It represents nothing but what it is

Weight is not the same as this. Two people of 70kg bodyweight could look completely different

Whereas two 6"2 people do not"

Thank you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

10 stone is 10 stone however it looks different on people of different height, also body shape makes those of the exact same weight look different."

One other point about them being different. You can't do anything about it if you're short. Your height is your height.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

10 stone is 10 stone however it looks different on people of different height, also body shape makes those of the exact same weight look different.

One other point about them being different. You can't do anything about it if you're short. Your height is your height. "

Exactly.

But you can do something about your weight, hence why the two aren’t comparable.

Weight changes all the time, apart from puberty and old age, height doesn’t.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

One other point about them being different. You can't do anything about it if you're short. Your height is your height. "

So....

That's like me being offended because I fancy a woman who only fancies men I can't do anything about that.

Reply privately

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

One other point about them being different. You can't do anything about it if you're short. Your height is your height.

Exactly.

But you can do something about your weight, hence why the two aren’t comparable.

Weight changes all the time, apart from puberty and old age, height doesn’t. "

Actually, height can decrease somewhat due to older age...

But the point remains. I'm just being a knob

Reply privately

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Nope.

Not for me.

Even people of the same height and same weight could look totally different, it all depends where it is carried. Some carry it evenly, others it is concentrated in one or two areas. So comes down to a preference around shape, but you can see that from photos

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

10 stone is 10 stone however it looks different on people of different height, also body shape makes those of the exact same weight look different."

They are definitely comparable.

For example, I like to carry my woman. I cannot carry more than 50kg. So, it would be an important answer as much as the importance of height for you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

Exactly.

But the point remains. I'm just being a knob "

I did say that haha. “Apart from puberty and old age”

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

For example, I like to carry my woman. I cannot carry more than 50kg. So, it would be an important answer as much as the importance of height for you. "

Nobody is saying it can’t be important to someone.

But they aren’t comparable because someone can be 50kg one month and 52kg the next.

You can magically grow three inches in a month when you’re past the age of puberty.

Reply privately

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

Exactly.

I did say that haha. “Apart from puberty and old age” "

You did indeed, I stand corrected! That'll teach me for skim reading

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

Exactly.

Weight changes all the time, apart from puberty and old age, height doesn’t. "

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable asking either though. I wouldn't want someone to feel like those things are more important than chemistry.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

For example, I like to carry my woman. I cannot carry more than 50kg. So, it would be an important answer as much as the importance of height for you. "

So you are not looking for a woman over 7.8 stone?

Good luck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

Exactly.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable asking either though. I wouldn't want someone to feel like those things are more important than chemistry. "

But you don’t need to.

Height is on the profile.

Weight isn’t.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

Exactly.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable asking either though. I wouldn't want someone to feel like those things are more important than chemistry.

But you don’t need to.

Height is on the profile.

Weight isn’t. "

Exactly.

I do agree that the body type categories are not brilliant but I can't think of a better way of doing it because we are all so different.

Reply privately

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm 5ft 3, weigh about 10st 4 and I'm a size 10/12.

Don't see why any of that should be an issue.

Reply privately

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

Maybe you need to do some training then to broaden your options...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm 5ft 3, weigh about 10st 4 and I'm a size 10/12.

Don't see why any of that should be an issue. "

It doesn't have to be in issue for you but it is for some and that is absolutely fine.

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

But the act is still the same, you are asking a personal question about that person's body. Why does it matter what their weight/height are. Regardless of height or weight, man or woman.

The question is still the same thing but due to other negative associations with weight compared to height one is more acceptable than the other. There are short and tall people that don't like revealing their height despite it being obvious they are tall or short.

By the very fact that 2 completely different body shapes can potentially be the same weight - that is the question that is the more of the curious two.

The only time I'd generally ask anyone either of the 2 questions is if a task is needed and limited the ability to do something, height restrictions, weight restrictions etc and knowing is needed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

Exactly.

I did say that haha. “Apart from puberty and old age”

You did indeed, I stand corrected! That'll teach me for skim reading"

Ha! I do that all the time.

Reply privately

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

For example, I like to carry my woman. I cannot carry more than 50kg. So, it would be an important answer as much as the importance of height for you.

Good luck. "

Lighter than... Not heavier

Reply privately

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

You can hide weight an ecellent sport for some, but you can't really hide height.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

Good luck.

Lighter than... Not heavier"

Yeah so he can't carry a woman over 7 stone 8 pounds.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

But the act is still the same, you are asking a personal question about that person's body. Why does it matter what their weight/height are. Regardless of height or weight, man or woman.

The question is still the same thing but due to other negative associations with weight compared to height one is more acceptable than the other. There are short and tall people that don't like revealing their height despite it being obvious they are tall or short.

By the very fact that 2 completely different body shapes can potentially be the same weight - that is the question that is the more of the curious two.

The only time I'd generally ask anyone either of the 2 questions is if a task is needed and limited the ability to do something, height restrictions, weight restrictions etc and knowing is needed. "

“Why does it matter”

Well it matters to some of us, and I’m sure we all have different reasons. I have no issue with either being asked of me personally.

Height is important for me because I find it attractive just as a petite slim woman would be attractive to many men. What’s wrong with that?

We could say “Why does it matter if a woman’s hair is blonde” or “Why does age matter” and so on. All of which make us unique and all of which people can be attracted to. It doesn’t make that person any less of a person.

I just don’t think asking someone’s height is the same as asking someone’s weight because one rarely changes, the other changes all the time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve only ever really asked guys how tall they are in person and they appear tall (to me) I’m just under 5’3 so anyone over 6 foot and it’s like woah you’re tall. I have a male friend that’s 6’4 and I feel like a child next to him. I don’t like to feel too short.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But they aren’t comparable because someone can be 50kg one month and 52kg the next.

You can magically grow three inches in a month when you’re past the age of puberty. "

Well the main question is acceptance of the questions. Some people said they are different thing. And I said, no, they are the same thing.

Because, generally when you ask this question, you would not care about the next month weight. You would care about the current weight. If the questioned person is 50 at that moment, and if the person gets 52 next month, then it is your decisions what to do. You can leave that person, or stay with him/her.

Again, regardless of the height, lets assume I want my girl not to be larger than 50kg. Why is it different asking about weight than the height in this sense? I dont care about the next month weight at this moment!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

People are up to 1cm taller in the morning than they are at night. Probably heavier too

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can magically grow three inches in a month when you’re past the age of puberty.

Well the main question is acceptance of the questions. Some people said they are different thing. And I said, no, they are the same thing.

Because, generally when you ask this question, you would not care about the next month weight. You would care about the current weight. If the questioned person is 50 at that moment, and if the person gets 52 next month, then it is your decisions what to do. You can leave that person, or stay with him/her.

Again, regardless of the height, lets assume I want my girl not to be larger than 50kg. Why is it different asking about weight than the height in this sense? I dont care about the next month weight at this moment!!!"

I’ve already explained why it’s different.

You’re just not reading it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't know x i think it's not as bad asking a mans height than asking a woman's weight xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

Good luck.

Lighter than... Not heavier"

Sorry

And thank you for correction

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most important thing for me is whether someone is fairly fit and active. If someone was curvy but they don't get out of breath walking up a hill and will be up for a hike at the weekend is far more appealing than someone who's slim and wants to stay in bed all weekend.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

Good luck. "

I thought you stopped discussion there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Again, regardless of the height, lets assume I want my girl not to be larger than 50kg. Why is it different asking about weight than the height in this sense? I dont care about the next month weight at this moment!!!"

If you stopped trying to carry women you would have a lot more options avaliable to you.

We can walk you know

Reply privately

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

I think its what's called 'Double standards'

Some ladies (not all) will shout body shaming if you ask their weight & say accept me as I am. Yet don't see how asking height is body shaming too as you can't do anything about your 'height' but can so something about weight!

That being said, each to their own I think its just a double standard people choose to ignore

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

You can only carry 50kg do you even lift?

I can do farmers walls with 60kg can squat 70kg and I’m a girl.

Reply privately

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Wait... So they need to be between 40&50kg or is that 2 separate people commenting?

Reply privately

By *nternal decoratorMan
over a year ago

s63

Totally the same , there's women demanding 6ft upwards and a six pack while they look like a sack of spuds

Reply privately

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

"People are up to 1cm taller in the morning than they are at night. Probably heavier too "

Yep! This may be more extreme than someone who doesn't train in this manor, but...

First thing in the morning after 8 hours sleep with no food consumption during the night, I'm around 97kg

That same evening after 7 meals and a good session under my belt, I'm usually just over 100kg

That's half a stone difference over 16 hours. But the average person probably wouldn't experience this much of a difference

Reply privately

over a year ago

How much someone else weighs is no one else's business I wouldn't ask a random stranger how tall they are either but if someone asked my weight they'd be told to f**k off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Again, regardless of the height, lets assume I want my girl not to be larger than 50kg. Why is it different asking about weight than the height in this sense? I dont care about the next month weight at this moment!!!

You’re just not reading it. "

Well you explained it weight can change but height doesnt change. But it doesnt justify the acceptance level of these question. I created different scenarios for you that weight could be comparable.

Why are these questions different under these scenarios?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Totally the same , there's women demanding 6ft upwards and a six pack while they look like a sack of spuds"

I knew this was coming!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think its what's called 'Double standards'

Some ladies (not all) will shout body shaming if you ask their weight & say accept me as I am. Yet don't see how asking height is body shaming too as you can't do anything about your 'height' but can so something about weight!

That being said, each to their own I think its just a double standard people choose to ignore "

Neither are body shaming though if you’re simply asking.

Body shaming means to humiliate someone because of their size for example, surely asking a question isn’t “body shaming”

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Totally the same , there's women demanding 6ft upwards and a six pack while they look like a sack of spuds"

To you they look like a sack of spuds. To others that may not.

Is a woman who you deem unattractive not allowed to have preferences now?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

You can only carry 50kg do you even lift?

I can do farmers walls with 60kg can squat 70kg and I’m a girl. "

Just an example, just saying you can assume I said 100kg if that makes you happy.

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Totally the same , there's women demanding 6ft upwards and a six pack while they look like a sack of spuds

I knew this was coming! "

I'm gobsmacked this took the best part of an hour to rear it's head actually.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well you explained it weight can change but height doesnt change. But it doesnt justify the acceptance level of these question. I created different scenarios for you that weight could be comparable.

Why are these questions different under these scenarios? "

Again they’re different due to one practically never changing and the other changing all the time.

They’re also different because height isn’t comparable to weight just as age isn’t comparable to eye colour for example.

If you still don’t understand then I don’t know for you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Totally the same , there's women demanding 6ft upwards and a six pack while they look like a sack of spuds

I knew this was coming! "

I had known your very first comment was coming :D

Reply privately

over a year ago

I knew this was coming!

I'm gobsmacked this took the best part of an hour to rear it's head actually."

Oh it's been there before just more subtlety.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Based off of reading the thread OP it seems to be that asking a man's height generally is viewed as more acceptable than a womans weight.

Whether they are comparable is a different question all together and very dependent on who you ask.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I knew this was coming!

I had known your very first comment was coming :D"

Pardon?

Reply privately

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Did you just compare a woman to a sack of spuds?

That’s just nasty, perhaps you should calm down and reflect on what you’ve just said.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Weight tells you sod all.. If you don't like fat birds, surely you can tell, to an extent from their pictures, if they are too big for your taste... Height, you can't tell from pics... But, it should say how tall someone is on their profiles... Unfortunately a few men exaggerate when it comes to numbers and trying to get laid on here.. Own it, short men often have the best bums n thighs

Reply privately

By *nternal decoratorMan
over a year ago

s63

Don't need to calm down, nor will I, I didn't compare "women" to a sack of spuds, I pointed out women demand 6ft+ but ask their dress size and you're a twat

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did you just compare a woman to a sack of spuds?

That’s just nasty, perhaps you should calm down and reflect on what you’ve just said. "

He could of at least said Jacket Spud

Reply privately

over a year ago

A man could say he doesn't want a woman who's wider than him, I think that would be the same. People can't help what they find attractive but I'm just curious why weight is more taboo than height."

Her weight wouldn't always determine that though

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In answer to the OP, it is no more offensive to ask a man's height than to ask a woman's height.

It is no more offensive to ask a man's weight than a woman's weight.

However, different people react differently to different questions. Not everyone will have the same opinion as I do about it. Therefore the question has no conclusive answer.

Oh, and by the way, i wouldn't answer the question if you asked what I weigh, but I'd answer if you asked how tall I am. Not least because I weigh approximately only a stone less than I did when I was 3 dress sizes bigger. My body shape has just changed. After that realisation, I decided weight has too many factors within it to actually matter much. Shape, size, those are quantifiable.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Doesn't offend me, I'll tell you straight off the bat 5ft 7 and potatoey shaped. I.e fat

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

I knew this was coming!

I'm gobsmacked this took the best part of an hour to rear it's head actually.

Oh it's been there before just more subtlety. "

I'd noticed.... I just meant the blunt version usually appears more quickly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't need to calm down, nor will I, I didn't compare "women" to a sack of spuds, I pointed out women demand 6ft+ but ask their dress size and you're a twat"

Hmm.

“Totally the same , there's women demanding 6ft upwards and a six pack while they look like a sack of spuds”

Are women who look like a sack of spuds to you not allowed to have preferences?

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

The only time I'd generally ask anyone either of the 2 questions is if a task is needed and limited the ability to do something, height restrictions, weight restrictions etc and knowing is needed.

“Why does it matter”

Well it matters to some of us, and I’m sure we all have different reasons. I have no issue with either being asked of me personally.

Height is important for me because I find it attractive just as a petite slim woman would be attractive to many men. What’s wrong with that?

We could say “Why does it matter if a woman’s hair is blonde” or “Why does age matter” and so on. All of which make us unique and all of which people can be attracted to. It doesn’t make that person any less of a person.

I just don’t think asking someone’s height is the same as asking someone’s weight because one rarely changes, the other changes all the time. "

Sorry I don't mean in terms of preference. Me saying why does it matter is incorrectly used, I apologise. I agree with you, preference wise. And yes the 2 can't be compared.

My point is more around why is one okay to ask and the other not.

Regardless for people's reasons they are still asking a personal question about the the measurements of a person's body.

And weight is the more sensitive with most people, but it's just assumed asking height is fine when it can still be a sensitive question for others regardless of how obvious.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't need to calm down, nor will I, I didn't compare "women" to a sack of spuds, I pointed out women demand 6ft+ but ask their dress size and you're a twat"

Totally the same , there's women demanding 6ft upwards and a six pack while they look like a sack of spuds.

This is what you said so would you like to try and say how you didn't compare a women to a sack of spuds again please.

Reply privately

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I think expressing a preference and “demanding”, are different, but you do you brother!

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Wouldn't bother me if someone asked my weight.... I dont have to answer...simple really.

Reply privately

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Doesn't offend me, I'll tell you straight off the bat 5ft 7 and potatoey shaped. I.e fat "

6ft 1 and fat!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why are these questions different under these scenarios?

Again they’re different due to one practically never changing and the other changing all the time.

They’re also different because height isn’t comparable to weight just as age isn’t comparable to eye colour for example.

If you still don’t understand then I don’t know for you. "

I really understand but probably fail to explain my self clearly.

When I ask someone to his/her weight (I never do), I care about the current stage of the weight. Changing my preference, I would prefer the questioned person to be 50kg, 100kg, or 200kg in the current stage. I would not care about the past or future at that stage. Well, you are saying that the weight can change, lets assume that I ask that question, learn that the person is 200 kg which is perfect for me, we started to date, but then the person lost 10 kg. Unacceptable for me. Well I would simply dump that person.

The thing I dont understand why dont you think the current stage and say that weight can change. Of course it changes. But it doesnt mean it is not comparable. Because it can be.

Sorry if I annoyed you with my logic. Just want to discuss. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. Love you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I demand that all guys have big hearts and handsome faces.

Reply privately

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I demand that all guys have big hearts and handsome faces. "

I’ve got the big heart I’m just fucked on the other thing!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

“Why does it matter”

I just don’t think asking someone’s height is the same as asking someone’s weight because one rarely changes, the other changes all the time.

Sorry I don't mean in terms of preference. Me saying why does it matter is incorrectly used, I apologise. I agree with you, preference wise. And yes the 2 can't be compared.

Regardless for people's reasons they are still asking a personal question about the the measurements of a person's body.

And weight is the more sensitive with most people, but it's just assumed asking height is fine when it can still be a sensitive question for others regardless of how obvious."

I personally think both are okay to ask.

I can’t speak for anybody else but someone asking how much I weigh wouldn’t offend me.

Reply privately

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

That being said, each to their own I think its just a double standard people choose to ignore

Body shaming means to humiliate someone because of their size for example, surely asking a question isn’t “body shaming”"

If 1 asked then yes I might agree. I think in general society is just more sensitive to lady issues (why asking a ladies weight is considered offensive, yet asking a man's height is seen as nothing'. People forget men have feelings too (I'm tall so I'm fine haha ) but feel for the short guys sidelined for their height

Reply privately

By *inkunicorn2021Woman
over a year ago

Downham Market

Hey there is a market for men 6ft plus who like their women looking like a sack of spuds I will have you know

Bottom line here - everyone is attracted to what they are. The world would be a boring place if we all liked the same.

If something physically is really important to you in order to be attracted then ask for it. If it isn't then don't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Body shaming means to humiliate someone because of their size for example, surely asking a question isn’t “body shaming”

If 1 asked then yes I might agree. I think in general society is just more sensitive to lady issues (why asking a ladies weight is considered offensive, yet asking a man's height is seen as nothing'. People forget men have feelings too (I'm tall so I'm fine haha ) but feel for the short guys sidelined for their height "

But at one point or another we all get sidelined for something.

Our height, body type, age, sex, sexually, hair colour the list goes on.

Reply privately

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

Weight itself is irrelevant. The info section and pics provide enough info.

Reply privately

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

As probably one of the tallest people on the site (I am 6’6) I think I have the right to an answer here.

To answer your question OP I think it is socially acceptable to ask a man’s height but not a woman’s weight.

I get my height pointed out almost constantly. I like my height and accept it but I do get intensely frustrated when people make stupid jokes about it thinking they are being funny - what’s it like up there, do you have to dodge the planes, etc. The answer to those questions: frankly just fuck off.

I get why the women on the thread are vexed about the weight issue.

I also understand that being tall is seen as “good” from a social perspective and I am the lucky recipient of something I can’t control. Honestly I do take advantage of that luck but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t grate when I get singled out all the time for it as well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Height is height. 6ft 2 will always look like 6ft 2.

Weight is just a number that looks completely different on different people. We all carry our weight on different places for example.

I don't know if I think it's offensive to be asked my weight because I'm not comfortable with my weight or if it is just a bit too intrusive.

Ultimately my pics make my body shape clear and in meeting me people would see I'm not slim.

Why would they need to also know the number?

My friend once told me the ideal response to such a question would be that " it's only relevant if I'm sitting on your face"

Reply privately

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

If 1 asked then yes I might agree. I think in general society is just more sensitive to lady issues (why asking a ladies weight is considered offensive, yet asking a man's height is seen as nothing'. People forget men have feelings too (I'm tall so I'm fine haha ) but feel for the short guys sidelined for their height

Our height, body type, age, sex, sexually, hair colour the list goes on. "

Very true I agree

I do love a good debate sometimes, though fear this 1 is starting to turn nasty/personal looking at some of the comments

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"As probably one of the tallest people on the site (I am 6’6) I think I have the right to an answer here.

To answer your question OP I think it is socially acceptable to ask a man’s height but not a woman’s weight.

I get my height pointed out almost constantly. I like my height and accept it but I do get intensely frustrated when people make stupid jokes about it thinking they are being funny - what’s it like up there, do you have to dodge the planes, etc. The answer to those questions: frankly just fuck off.

I also understand that being tall is seen as “good” from a social perspective and I am the lucky recipient of something I can’t control. Honestly I do take advantage of that luck but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t grate when I get singled out all the time for it as well. "

#notallwomen are vexed

Reply privately

By *inkunicorn2021Woman
over a year ago

Downham Market

"Height is height. 6ft 2 will always look like 6ft 2.

Weight is just a number that looks completely different on different people. We all carry our weight on different places for example.

I don't know if I think it's offensive to be asked my weight because I'm not comfortable with my weight or if it is just a bit too intrusive.

Ultimately my pics make my body shape clear and in meeting me people would see I'm not slim.

Why would they need to also know the number?

My friend once told me the ideal response to such a question would be that " it's only relevant if I'm sitting on your face"

"

See I would still argue its irrelevant if I am sitting on your face - unless your going to supply something less sturdy then my own legs to support my weight

Reply privately

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"As probably one of the tallest people on the site (I am 6’6) I think I have the right to an answer here.

I also understand that being tall is seen as “good” from a social perspective and I am the lucky recipient of something I can’t control. Honestly I do take advantage of that luck but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t grate when I get singled out all the time for it as well.

#notallwomen are vexed "

I didn’t say all

Reply privately

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

Not the same at all , from the photos I can tell if I am attracted to the person “figure/size/body”, I don’t need to know the lbs and ounces .

But as someone who prefers to be towered over and therefore attracted to tall men, I can’t tell from pictures if that’s the case .

I love wearing high heels which bring me close to 6” and I’m sorry to say that I am shallow and if I had to bend down to greet/kiss at the social meeting … it would be game over thus wasting both of our time

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

#notallwomen are vexed

I didn’t say all "

I know

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our height, body type, age, sex, sexually, hair colour the list goes on.

Very true I agree

I do love a good debate sometimes, though fear this 1 is starting to turn nasty/personal looking at some of the comments "

Always happens on threads related to preferences unfortunately.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I also understand that being tall is seen as “good” from a social perspective and I am the lucky recipient of something I can’t control. Honestly I do take advantage of that luck but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t grate when I get singled out all the time for it as well. "

I'm more curious about whether it should be socially acceptable? Or more so.

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Nope.

Not for me.

6ft is 6ft.

“Why does it matter”

And weight is the more sensitive with most people, but it's just assumed asking height is fine when it can still be a sensitive question for others regardless of how obvious.

I personally think both are okay to ask.

I can’t speak for anybody else but someone asking how much I weigh wouldn’t offend me. "

Oh I certainly agree.

Same here, I don't mind being asked but in terms of questions we must take in to account that both questions are the same, just each individual will take offense how they see fit.

Neither one is universally offensive nor inoffensive. But people are selective of one being over the other at times.

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Men seem to be as sensitive about their height as women, and men, are about their weight.

I've never lied about how fat I am but I've been lied to many times about the height of a man.

Reply privately

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"

I'm more curious about whether it should be socially acceptable? Or more so."

Life would be easier for me if people didn’t constantly comment on my height but I also personally think society is better off if people say what they think and we don’t try to control people through “social acceptability”. We lose something fairly fundamental if we restrict what people say because of fear of causing offence and so I don’t think we should stop commenting on my height or many of the other things that people seem to get annoyed about today.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are what you are and you are the most perfect beautiful creation ever until you accept someone else's opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

To me both are similar in that all you are asking is a specific unit of measurement of a particular person at a specific time and basing them against whether they fit into your preference boxes and that is perfectly fine if that's how what want to base people on it's your choice.

If you don't fit into peoples boxes they just ain't for you. You don't know them Its not a personal attack its there preference leave it at that and move on.

Reply privately

By *eardybobMan
over a year ago

the Goldilocks Zone

"height is on the profile so you don't need to ask "

Well it is, and it isn't.

For those of us who may be above the 6'7" max height in Fab (I'm 6'11"), asking our height will definitely remind us that some folks consider us abnormal, which is definitely uncomfortable.

It is also a hellish boring opening line, and you really should try harder.

On the weight point, yeah... I'm gonna say you are unlikely to have much success if that is all you have in the way of patter. If anything, this is the ruder of the two; IF I was out with my girl and you strolled up and asked both questions, I'd laugh off the height thing, but we would both be fighting the urge to knock you clean tf out on the weight point. It is just plain rude.

So... both can be offensive, and both are terrible opening lines so dont use either.

Important to note also, that it is the implication in both cases that is offensive, and not explicitly the question. There are situations where it would be entirely appropriate to ask both! (Suit fitting... talking to an anaesthetist etc)

On reflection, I'd say that it is close. The deciding factor for me is that the weight question is overtly offensive, whilst the height one is accidentally offensive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not the same at all , from the photos I can tell if I am attracted to the person “figure/size/body”, I don’t need to know the lbs and ounces .

But as someone who prefers to be towered over and therefore attracted to tall men, I can’t tell from pictures if that’s the case .

I love wearing high heels which bring me close to 6” and I’m sorry to say that I am shallow and if I had to bend down to greet/kiss at the social meeting … it would be game over thus wasting both of our time "

So you wearing 5 inch heels to artificially add 5 inches to your height means you wouldn’t consider a guy under 6ft!? That seems a bit bizarre to me. What if the guy also wore 5 inch heels?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Men seem to be as sensitive about their height as women, and men, are about their weight.

I've never lied about how fat I am but I've been lied to many times about the height of a man.

"

This is so true.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"height is on the profile so you don't need to ask

Well it is, and it isn't.

For those of us who may be above the 6'7" max height in Fab (I'm 6'11"), asking our height will definitely remind us that some folks consider us abnormal, which is definitely uncomfortable.

It is also a hellish boring opening line, and you really should try harder.

On the weight point, yeah... I'm gonna say you are unlikely to have much success if that is all you have in the way of patter. If anything, this is the ruder of the two; IF I was out with my girl and you strolled up and asked both questions, I'd laugh off the height thing, but we would both be fighting the urge to knock you clean tf out on the weight point. It is just plain rude.

So... both can be offensive, and both are terrible opening lines so dont use either.

Important to note also, that it is the implication in both cases that is offensive, and not explicitly the question. There are situations where it would be entirely appropriate to ask both! (Suit fitting... talking to an anaesthetist etc)

On reflection, I'd say that it is close. The deciding factor for me is that the weight question is overtly offensive, whilst the height one is accidentally offensive."

Your profile text made me laugh!

Reply privately

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I love wearing high heels which bring me close to 6” and I’m sorry to say that I am shallow and if I had to bend down to greet/kiss at the social meeting … it would be game over thus wasting both of our time

So you wearing 5 inch heels to artificially add 5 inches to your height means you wouldn’t consider a guy under 6ft!? That seems a bit bizarre to me. What if the guy also wore 5 inch heels?"

Perhaps it is bizarre but I’m faring good on it

As long as he’s wearing stockings to go with the heels, that would be rather hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Asking someone to tell the truth can't possibly be construed as offensive. If someone takes offence to that, the problem lies with them.

Taking the piss out of someone for it on the other hand, is a totally different ballgame.

Reply privately

over a year ago

How about asking cock size? Is that offensive

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Two people can weigh the same though but have completely different body shapes and therefore look completely different. Surely you can tell from pictures if someone meets your preferences without knowing their weight?

Reply privately

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

op got stuck on the barbecue and chargrilled.. Jesus

Reply privately

over a year ago

I went down to 8 stone once, after a scary digestion condition i had for about a year..people i hadn't seen for a while thought i was dying.

But I'm around 11 /12 stone normally, at 5 7".

I generally look at my body shape though- rather than look at the weighing scales.

Reply privately

By *jekimMan
over a year ago

Wigan

Haha we should all take people for who an what they are rest is just number bullshit

Reply privately

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Nope.

Not for me.

You have two 6 foot people, 6 foot is 6 foot it's a fixed measurement that doesn't change, one person is not shorter than the other.

Then you have 2 people, one is 5 foot and one is 6 foot, they both weigh the same but will look very differently as ones weight is stretched over a taller frame. What is it you are actually struggling with???

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like to guess peoples height or weight. I then never ask to confirm it, it keeps me wondering if I was right. It’s just a game I play with myself.

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Do women not have height? Do men not have weight..... I am confused.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think I know what you're driving at OP.

My exiguous frame often means it's the first obvious point of tackle when someone has been displeased by me, especially men who lack the wit or erudition to verbalise a more fitting response.

Many deem it acceptable for women to say they don't like short men but unnecessarily cruel for men to say they only like slim women or whatever variant of that statement he has made.

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

I can’t change my height. But you do choose your weight to a degree.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So in the OPs mind the phrase "You're very tall." Is as personal and offensive as "you're very fat."

Not quite sure I believe that. As someone who is both tall and fat, I know which I'd prefer people to comment on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think either both are offensive or neither are."

The height is standard box ticking for both sexes on this site..

Weight is optional...

Think that speaks for itself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only short men are offended by the question.

Same as heavy women really.

The only problem with either question is with the person and their body image issues themselves.

I’m 6’3’ and around 15 stone.

I’m not at all offended by disclosing either stat.

Hope this helps.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm 6ft 1 and I'm tonnes of fun and I dress to a tee.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I mean I don’t mind if guys ask me how tall I am. I always ask how tall they are as it’s kinda important to me. So then they ask me how tall I am x

I love the height difference so the more difference the better x

6’3-6’4”guys are just NOM

Reply privately

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

This^

Reply privately

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

For a short guy, it’s equal to asking a woman’s age.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just give him your moon weight. It's his fault he didn't ask for your mass then

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t think it is the same, but as with anything, it depends on the person involved.

Some people are sensitive about their height, some about their weight?

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I don’t think it is the same, but as with anything, it depends on the person involved.

Some people are sensitive about their height, some about their weight?"

This is very true

Reply privately

over a year ago

This^"

Yep...tbh it’s all a societal thing anyway...what you find attractive is up to you but whatever you do if you force your own standards of beauty on someone else...that’s a bit of a dick move, man or woman

Reply privately

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

No. I don’t think it’s the same at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The end.