Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Halloween costume sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I finally got my Cher Horowitz from Clueless sorted for a Halloween party next week , I’m so freaking excited!! (Watch out guys!!)

Halloween partying is legit the perfect reason to actually look slutty and not being judge for it

Anyway, question is … if you went partying out, who would you have sex with? Like what Halloween costume he/she be wearing? What would turn u on?

I’m out there looking for a Spidey there’s something about a guy in a Spider-Man costume that just sends me freaking CRAZY horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like to fuck wearing a Jason vorhees outfit or Michael Myers

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"I finally got my Cher Horowitz from Clueless sorted for a Halloween party next week , I’m so freaking excited!! (Watch out guys!!)

Halloween partying is legit the perfect reason to actually look slutty and not being judge for it

Anyway, question is … if you went partying out, who would you have sex with? Like what Halloween costume he/she be wearing? What would turn u on?

I’m out there looking for a Spidey there’s something about a guy in a Spider-Man costume that just sends me freaking CRAZY horny

"

Is that because it’s skin tight and you can see the bulge

over a year ago

"I like to fuck wearing a Jason vorhees outfit or Michael Myers "

OMG great shout out, I SO would. I have a thing for Jason what a guy x

over a year ago

"I finally got my Cher Horowitz from Clueless sorted for a Halloween party next week , I’m so freaking excited!! (Watch out guys!!)

Is that because it’s skin tight and you can see the bulge "

Not even gonna lie YES

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I'm all about the slutty scary Halloween costumes.

over a year ago

"I'm all about the slutty scary Halloween costumes. "

We want names!!!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Poison Ivy. Or if someone dressed up in the style of Hamilton the musical cast. Or if a man dressed as Mads Mikkelsen Hannibal Lecter and looked like the spitting image of him.

Or Dr Strange.

over a year ago

"Poison Ivy. Or if someone dressed up in the style of Hamilton the musical cast. Or if a man dressed as Mads Mikkelsen Hannibal Lecter and looked like the spitting image of him.

Or Dr Strange. "

Poison ivy!! That’s my next years costume for sure

I kinda have the hots for Hannibal Lecter too but he’s got to have a HOT bod to make the contrast x I’m about to faint at the thought

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"I'm all about the slutty scary Halloween costumes.

We want names!!! "

So demanding!

Busty witch. Busty zombie. Busty bride of Frankenstein. Elvira (who's busty ) slightly inappropriate but seen some good ladies as Wednesday Adams and Morticia Adams.

By *cooter777Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Well I’m going as captain America lol

over a year ago

We want names!!!

So demanding!

Busty witch. Busty zombie. Busty bride of Frankenstein. Elvira (who's busty ) slightly inappropriate but seen some good ladies as Wednesday Adams and Morticia Adams. "

So the keyword is BUSTY

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

We want names!!!

So demanding!

Busty witch. Busty zombie. Busty bride of Frankenstein. Elvira (who's busty ) slightly inappropriate but seen some good ladies as Wednesday Adams and Morticia Adams.

So the keyword is BUSTY "

Hmm. Thank you counsellor.

And slutty, I forgot slutty.

Or slutey in Kylie language.

over a year ago

"

Or slutey in Kylie language. "

literally LOVE this!

over a year ago

When I was on a mainstream dating site, I put up a Halloween pic of me as a cat. There was nothing sexual about it, and it wasn’t even a full body shot. I put on cat ears, drew on whiskers and a nose with my eyeliner, and put some red lipstick on. That was all.

Well, they went nuts for it! So if I was dressing up for Halloween, I’d have to be a feline.

over a year ago

"When I was on a mainstream dating site, I put up a Halloween pic of me as a cat. There was nothing sexual about it, and it wasn’t even a full body shot. I put on cat ears, drew on whiskers and a nose with my eyeliner, and put some red lipstick on. That was all.

Well, they went nuts for it! So if I was dressing up for Halloween, I’d have to be a feline."

Very classic, and I like that! Put some black leotards and a pop the cat ears and all x it works every time!!!

Meowwwww x

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

I'm going as a doctor, but not the one you're thing of.

over a year ago

"I'm going as a doctor, but not the one you're thing of."

Please tell us more

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

I’m just going to show my ghoulies

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

Killer Clown or Chuckie.....

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

We going to Red or Dead at clubplay so just wearing a red cocktail dress with lingerie underneath red of course and a cat mask for her and I have black suit with black shirt and red tie keep things simple..

over a year ago

Freddy Kruger, or ghostface.

On the subject of costumes, last night I went to a club party in a devil costume and played with someone dressed as a vampire. Very Halloweenish.

over a year ago

"Freddy Kruger, or ghostface.

On the subject of costumes, last night I went to a club party in a devil costume and played with someone dressed as a vampire. Very Halloweenish. "

Freddy is kinda a no x hated him as a child!! Terrifying

over a year ago

I bet there will be lots of squidgame suits this Halloween!!! X

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I will be going as kylie

But where am I going?

over a year ago

"I will be going as kylie

But where am I going?"

Minogue? Jenner?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

But where am I going?

Minogue? Jenner? "

The

D

Lover

over a year ago

But where am I going?

Minogue? Jenner?

The

D

Lover"

That’s hot

I’d have officially made it then

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

But where am I going?

Minogue? Jenner?

The

D

Lover

That’s hot

I’d have officially made it then "

Definitely xx

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’m going as Mr Bean

Anyone want to Shag a Mr Bean?

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"

Not quite Halloweeny I know - but my fwb went to a party last night dressed as a priest and a nun. First time I’d ever fucked a priest!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I’m going as Mr Bean

Anyone want to Shag a Mr Bean? "

sigma??

By *iBBWLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

"I’m just going to show my ghoulies "

Ha, works for me!!

By *iBBWLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

"I’m going as Mr Bean

He always wears a suit…can’t knock that!

over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I’m going as Mr Bean

Anyone want to Shag a Mr Bean? sigma??"

By *iBBWLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Deadpool; you get the bulge, and hopefully

you’ve got the humour that goes with it

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Poison Ivy. Or if someone dressed up in the style of Hamilton the musical cast. Or if a man dressed as Mads Mikkelsen Hannibal Lecter and looked like the spitting image of him.

Or Dr Strange.

I kinda have the hots for Hannibal Lecter too but he’s got to have a HOT bod to make the contrast x I’m about to faint at the thought "

Please please please go as Poison Ivy! Think of the beautiful green leotard you can wear and the flowing locks of red! And all the ivy.

Ah I kind of like the erm softness that rich food and age provides.

over a year ago

Not quite Halloweeny I know - but my fwb went to a party last night dressed as a priest and a nun. First time I’d ever fucked a priest! "

SOOOOO HOTTT!!!

over a year ago

Or Dr Strange.

I kinda have the hots for Hannibal Lecter too but he’s got to have a HOT bod to make the contrast x I’m about to faint at the thought

Please please please go as Poison Ivy! Think of the beautiful green leotard you can wear and the flowing locks of red! And all the ivy.

Ah I kind of like the erm softness that rich food and age provides. "

It’s happening, soooo happening! Rita Ora looked insane as Poison ivy!!!

over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I’m going as Mr Bean

Anyone want to Shag a Mr Bean?

He always wears a suit…can’t knock that! "

The scary part is when the suit comes off

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"I’m going as Mr Bean

Rowan Atkinson or Sean Bean?

With the latter, there's plenty of dead bodies to choose from.

Imagine that, Day of the Dead:Sean Bean edition!

over a year ago

GUYS!!!! I had an epiphany and I wish I would have picked to go as Mrs Grealish 69!!!! Why oh why do I have these brilliant ideas last minute???

Jebusssss whyyy

over a year ago

I have boiler suits, clown masks and costumes even a spidey one in my kink closet for all year round fun. Perversions are not just for Halloween, they're for life ;-p

over a year ago

Daughter bought a ghost costume, but when I put the hood part on, it made me look like KKK....

I said to her, give it to a charity shop

over a year ago

"Daughter bought a ghost costume, but when I put the hood part on, it made me look like KKK....

I said to her, give it to a charity shop "

I laughed tho!!!!

over a year ago

"I have boiler suits, clown masks and costumes even a spidey one in my kink closet for all year round fun. Perversions are not just for Halloween, they're for life ;-p"

True that x

over a year ago

I need to dig out my Alabama Worley outfit again that was sexy as !!! X

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"I’m just going to show my ghoulies

Ha, works for me!! "

You’ll find me in prison for indecent exposure

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"I'm going as a doctor, but not the one you're thing of.

Please tell us more "

Watch this space...

over a year ago

there’s a pic of a girl being fucked by a guy wearing a white sheet/ghost outfit x has anyone seen that? she wins the Internet this month

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Catwoman

Wonder woman

Storm

She Ra

Mortitia

Joan Crawford

Josephine Baker

Cher

Tina Turner

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"

I've got a transparent spiders web dress that I got from Shein and I'm pairing it up with bright red lingerie and fuck me boots.

I hope Winston approves.

Lady Astor

over a year ago

I've got a transparent spiders web dress that I got from Shein and I'm pairing it up with bright red lingerie and fuck me boots.

I hope Winston approves.

Lady Astor

"

Sounds amaze x

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"I need to dig out my Alabama Worley outfit again that was sexy as !!! X "

Knickers on or off?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/10/21 16:10:50]

over a year ago

"

Gotta say that sounds so hot!

over a year ago

" Anyway, question is … if you went partying out, who would you have sex with? Like what Halloween costume he/she be wearing? What would turn u on?"

"

The vampire get up really floats my boat. Man or Lady. It’s all in the sexy voice and neck gripping skills

… another fan of DeadPool too but tbf Ryan Reynolds could go dressed as a sheep and I still would

K x

over a year ago

Gotta say that sounds so hot!"

I’ve googled hot guys in a Spider-Man costume… it’s a thing, guys!! X

They are gonna live in my mind rent free indefinitely …

over a year ago

" Anyway, question is … if you went partying out, who would you have sex with? Like what Halloween costume he/she be wearing? What would turn u on?

"

The vampire get up really floats my boat. Man or Lady. It’s all in the sexy voice and neck gripping skills

… another fan of DeadPool too but tbf Ryan Reynolds could go dressed as a sheep and I still would

K x"

Agreed with RR! Like, a bin bag would look hot on him

over a year ago

Gomez Adams

over a year ago

"Gomez Adams "

I mean Joe Jonas as Gomez Adams … unreal! X but I agree with that suggestion

By *nked_kittenWoman
over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

Any of the horror guys for me. Especially IT

Or the more traditional Roman gladiator/ Sparten warrior look

over a year ago

I hope Winston approves.

Lady Astor

Sounds amaze x "

Thanks.

Might have to put a couple of photos on the profile next weekend.

Lady Astor

over a year ago

I hope Winston approves.

Lady Astor

Sounds amaze x

Thanks.

Lady Astor"

Yes do! Am very curious to see x

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I'm doing poison ivy next week...you can ask him if it was fun

over a year ago

"I'm doing poison ivy next week...you can ask him if it was fun "

Take pics!!!

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

I was Jet from Gladiators one year and I met someone who was a referee which I thought was a crap costume until he shouted ‘GLADIATOR ARE YOU READY’ across the kebab shop at me whist he was elbow deep in a doner and it was love at first bite.

over a year ago

My Halloween costumes are traditionally scary than sexy. I'm working Friday and Saturday so gave to be glam for our Halloween weekend. I have ALOT of experimenting this week lol.

Did Amy Winehouse today just for fun.

over a year ago

I hope Winston approves.

Lady Astor

Sounds amaze x

Thanks.

Lady Astor

Yes do! Am very curious to see x "

Will do.

Lady Astor.

over a year ago

"I was Jet from Gladiators one year and I met someone who was a referee which I thought was a crap costume until he shouted ‘GLADIATOR ARE YOU READY’ across the kebab shop at me whist he was elbow deep in a doner and it was love at first bite. "

I meaaaaaannnn, you had to!!!

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Chucky

over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Where’s Princess Leia when you want her?!

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Where’s Princess Leia when you want her?!"

She's on hot pics

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"I'm doing poison ivy next week...you can ask him if it was fun

Take pics!!! "