Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Friendship

Jump to newest

By *shore OP   Man
over a year ago

cork

OK just sharing this... You meet someone.. There views are in the opposite directions to yours... But for some unknown reason it's inportant to you.... You wonder if you'll meet again... Every day you think what are they doing..... World feels better when you sit and chat with them.... Is this love or infatuation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *horltzMan
over a year ago

heysham

Depends if the thoughts are coming from your head or your trousers

By *shore OP   Man
over a year ago

cork

Lol.... My afraid head

By *irebird567Woman
over a year ago

near by

I'd put that down as infatuation

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

It's desire, admiration, connection, intimacy.. Youve tasted something you desire.. And you want more. I love the feeling, but it can be frustrating as hell if you don't know where you stand.

By *asha86Couple
over a year ago

walsall

Could it possibly be that when talking to them they give you cause to question yourself over your answers and mentally challenge you to think about things from different perspectives you may not have considered otherwise....?

Thus is actually mentally stimulating and a turn on itself which can develop into an infatuation or feelings of want/lust to repeat xT

By *shore OP   Man
over a year ago

cork

All very taughfull and deep mature reply.... One other thing I didn't add is the over whelming desire to have sex with them is like a lump in my troath... Have I fall head over heels

By *shore OP   Man
over a year ago

cork

All very taughfull and deep mature reply.... One other thing I didn't add is the over whelming desire to have sex with them is like a lump in my troath... Have I fall head over heels

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

Yes, you're hooked. No going back.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Love is a composite. You can love or be in love. But I believe that this feeling is different for everyone. If this person is the first one you think of before you go to sleep and when you wake up. Then they have nestled in your heart. Now dear OP. Only you know what to do next. But whatever you do will be right, regardless of consequence, because it came from this positive raw emotion. And that is beautiful in and of itself.

Post new Message to Thread