Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Paul Scholes

Jump to newest

By *urtyGent OP   Man
over a year ago

eastleigh

Has posted a video of himself BITING his grown up daughters toenails. Get in the bin. Absolutely rank

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Times are hard for many,

By *urtyGent OP   Man
over a year ago

eastleigh

I am honestly reeling here. Times can’t be that hard for him

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

"I am honestly reeling here. Times can’t be that hard for him"

I’ve no idea who he is? Just thought he couldn’t afford clippers? Either that or he couldn’t afford meat…

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And you watched it?

By *urtyGent OP   Man
over a year ago

eastleigh

"I am honestly reeling here. Times can’t be that hard for him

I’ve no idea who he is? Just thought he couldn’t afford clippers? Either that or he couldn’t afford meat…"

He used to play for Man Utd. Works for BT as a pundit. He is not struggling for a few quid

By *urtyGent OP   Man
over a year ago

eastleigh

"And you watched it?"

Absolutely not. I saw a screen shot

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I've not seen it so can't comment on details. Nor am I likely to see it but so what?

Like really so what if he did. It's not all that big of a deal, I mean it's not something that appeals to me on any level of any thought. There are far more extreme and questionable things that go out out in the world, both in the open and in secret.

It is not some strange random stranger he found in the street, it is his daughter, probably done to make them laugh or joking around. Parents can have some strange bonding rituals with their kids, and it was harming nobody.

Maybe the kid is scared of scissors and clippers.

This is coming from somebody who can't stand (ha! pun) feet, barely put up with my own.

Posting the video of it like people want to see it, now that is more bizzare in my eyes and I don't get why that is needed BUT eh, I just won't watch it. Problem solved.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I've not seen it so can't comment on details. Nor am I likely to see it but so what?

Like really so what if he did. It's not all that big of a deal, I mean it's not something that appeals to me on any level of any thought. There are far more extreme and questionable things that go out out in the world, both in the open and in secret.

It is not some strange random stranger he found in the street, it is his daughter, probably done to make them laugh or joking around. Parents can have some strange bonding rituals with their kids, and it was harming nobody.

This is coming from somebody who can't stand (ha! pun) feet, barely put up with my own.

Posting the video of it like people want to see it, now that is more bizzare in my eyes and I don't get why that is needed BUT eh, I just won't watch it. Problem solved. "

I think the daughter posted the vid

By *urtyGent OP   Man
over a year ago

eastleigh

"I've not seen it so can't comment on details. Nor am I likely to see it but so what?

Posting the video of it like people want to see it, now that is more bizzare in my eyes and I don't get why that is needed BUT eh, I just won't watch it. Problem solved. "

She is 19 years old man. It is weird. Thanks a lot

Post new Message to Thread