Back to The Lounge

Your sex drive…

Jump to newest

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

How does it work?

Has it changed?

Is it a general thing or person specific?

I can literally switch off for long periods of time unless im attracted to a specific person. It’s been this way for as long as I can remember.

Is anyone else like this?!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Getting stronger and stronger as I get older!

over a year ago

Comes in waves. Antidepressants have killed my ability to orgasm sometimes. Annoyingly. Still enjoy it though.

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

Used to be high, and constant. Till about 2.5 yrs ago when it fucked off entirely, went near 8 months without so much as a wank.

It's started to reappear over the last few months, which is a relief in dome ways, but frustrating in others as no time for fun atm.

over a year ago

Comes and goes. It’s usually in cycles during the month for 10 days - 2 weeks when it’s at the peak and I’d devour anything in sight. Literally

then I can do without x tho I can still have sex and enjoy it, I just don’t really seek for it

over a year ago

Morning be seems to be incredibly high. I can’t get enough. Mr B is coping well though.

over a year ago

"Comes and goes. It’s usually in cycles during the month for 10 days - 2 weeks when it’s at the peak and I’d devour anything in sight. Literally

then I can do without x tho I can still have sex and enjoy it, I just don’t really seek for it "

Id definitely say it’s the hormones that make it that way x

over a year ago

The more I get the more I want generally but it really does depend on the person you’re with.

Right now for example I feel totally empowered by my partner to be my true authentic self…. Which just happens to be a horny bitch

over a year ago

It does come in waves but stays for a while right now it’s very high

over a year ago

I think my sex hormones have abandoned me.

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Are you all general rather than person specific?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

It has changed over the years but as a result of a condition called Anhedonia.

It affects much more than just my sex drive but unlike those who suffer the more extreme effects I have no difficulty being present and enjoying the moment. It's the before and after that is nonexistent.

over a year ago

Though the roof and no slowing down

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Ah my sex drive/vagina is a betrayer. Most of the time it's casually simmering away but it's so obvious when I have new dick energy because my libido soars and I post about sex a lot more openly on here.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

It doesn’t really kick in unless I have someone I’m interested in. For me, the more I have sex then the more I want it (and the person giving me it).

Until then it’s pretty much dead downstairs

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Mine comes and goes.

There are times someone could offer me cake and I’d not be bothered. Other times, they could offer me something awful and I’d still be there in a flash

over a year ago

"The more I get the more I want generally but it really does depend on the person you’re with.

Right now for example I feel totally empowered by my partner to be my true authentic self…. Which just happens to be a horny bitch "

I agree with the more you get the more you Want!!!

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
over a year ago

golden fields

If I'm not getting any, I'm distracted and frisky all the time.

When I am getting regular sex, I'm super horny and want more.

Basically always horny as a baseline.

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

My sex drive is unwavering to the point of being problematic. Never yet met anyone else who can keep up.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

It can disappear for months on end. When it does appear, it simmers away but boils over with an individual. So a mixture of both but mostly person specific

over a year ago

Sych meds don’t help !

Up and down

over a year ago

I think mine has been and gone. I was hoping this site would rekindle my sex drive but nothing yet. I would rather have a nice meal at the moment then a night of passion.

over a year ago

Rising for the two weeks following my period - through the roof at ovulation and then down down down until I can’t bare to be touched BAM period arrives lol and repeat

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I’m person specific - have been messaged by some real hotties recently but if they don’t float my boat it doesn’t happen

However, put in the same room as either of those two (previous meets) and the electricity is …. Tssssss you know that sizzle … yep that works instantly

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Mine is weird. It can be ridiculous. As in sky high. Super insane. And then the day before my period comes "Super crazy raging superhorn" Day. Which if the drive is already sky high it can be scary.

But recently it has been person(s) specific. Even on SCRS Day.

And that's a combination of pretty bloody lovely actually and really damn annoying for a myriad of reasons

over a year ago

Normally it would be up and down depending on where I am with my cycle, but lately it's constantly on the high. I blame a certain person for it rather than hormones.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Ebbs and flows. I feel like mine is largely tied to stress, ie if I'm stressed I don't really have one... which has not been ideal recently

LvM

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Mine used to be pretty high. Then we had our first child.

We had 3 kids in 5 1/2 years and I breastfed them all. My periods never came back properly in all that time. Sex was uninteresting, painful and completely undesirable to me for most of it.

In March this year my periods suddenly restarted and I got horny again, and sex wasn't painful any more. It was like a fricking miracle.

If we hadn't started swinging in May I probably would have worn my husband out to an early grave - not that he was complaining.

We're now making up for lost time. We had 8 very lean years. 2021 has been a joy

over a year ago

Normally high, but it’s been persons specific for a while. X

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

If I'm not getting any I tend to be grumpy for the first 12 months or so then my sex drive takes a nose dive and I barely notice the dry spell.

Otherwise I'm just generally horny. It's not person specific, although there are some people who turn me on more than others - that tends to impact my masturbatory fantasies rather than level of horn though.

Sadly I don't have a guy to hand, so I do masturbate quite a lot at the moment.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Mine's gone up and down.it generally ramps up if I'm excited by someone new but mostly it has a mind of its own.

over a year ago

"Mine's gone up and down.it generally ramps up if I'm excited by someone new but mostly it has a mind of its own."

A good thunder storm

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Ebbs and flows. I feel like mine is largely tied to stress, ie if I'm stressed I don't really have one... which has not been ideal recently

LvM"

Much the same for me (Mrs KC)

By *eardybobMan
over a year ago

the Goldilocks Zone

As a younger man I was horny pretty much all the time, but didn't last very long between the sheets.

In recent years, this has changed completely. I note that this is entirely person specific, but in my 40s I have discovered a stamina and libido that I would never have believed possible...

Not entirely sure what it is that has changed, but rather happy with the outcome!

over a year ago

"Mine used to be pretty high. Then we had our first child.

We had 3 kids in 5 1/2 years and I breastfed them all. My periods never came back properly in all that time. Sex was uninteresting, painful and completely undesirable to me for most of it.

In March this year my periods suddenly restarted and I got horny again, and sex wasn't painful any more. It was like a fricking miracle.

If we hadn't started swinging in May I probably would have worn my husband out to an early grave - not that he was complaining.

We're now making up for lost time. We had 8 very lean years. 2021 has been a joy "

I can really relate to this ! We had 3 babies 4 years ! Life was bloody hard and sex was the last thing on my mind …. Probably the last year or so it’s returned as I’ve felt like myself again!

over a year ago

There is just the one person that drives mine. Other than that I’m happy to completely switch it off and put the effort into something productive

over a year ago

If I'm having sex with the right person, it's highest then...if its good I just want to keep doing it

Generally though, the third week of my cycle is peak.

over a year ago

Its changed,

4 year ago pretty much every female that crossed my path id chase to get into bed and usually get my way. Id travel the length of the country for it,never turned a women down Even if i wasnt attracted to them id go there.

I went on some medication and my sex drive vanished.

Its back now but i feel like im so so picky with women unless they are 100% i 'friendzone' ive even been asked if im gay! Its nice not being what i used to be, but i do miss the 'excitement' of the chase

By *iglittleoneMan
over a year ago

B76 is home

"Getting stronger and stronger as I get older! "

Me too

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Mines always been high. Always. It seems to be getting higher the older I get. Doesn’t mean I always had it though. Married for nearly 30 years to someone with a much lower one lol.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Bubbling away at a good temperature and waiting to overflow / erupt at first opportunity

over a year ago

4 babies in 5 years. Bye bye libido until...3 years ago when sans ex-cockwomble it exploded and now it's permanently high. Whether I'm with someone, prospecting or not.

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Comes and goes (goes more often these days) but can be fueled and awakened by specific people - some expected and some unexpected.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Stupidly high...a certain someone calls me Ever Ready

over a year ago

It drives just like Lewis Hamilton at times and at other times it’s happy seating in the front row on the top of a double decker, watching the paysage. It’s both cyclical and person dependant, I haven’t quite worked out the magic formula. It lives it’s own life kind of and I follow the motion.

over a year ago

Has been high ever since I hit puberty. I have always had submissive thoughts from that time. Nothing has changed. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing.

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

If I'm getting sex, I want it all the time. If I'm not, I'm ok with that.

But in general, my libido has increased recently. Despite menopause. Though it takes longer for me to orgasm. X

over a year ago

Since i started working out my sex drive has gotten really high, no complaints but can sometimes be really frustrating x

over a year ago

"Normally it would be up and down depending on where I am with my cycle, but lately it's constantly on the high. I blame a certain person for it rather than hormones."

If it gets too much then maybe you should have a word with him

over a year ago

"Getting stronger and stronger as I get older! "

opposite for me

By *ave1963BarnsleyMan
over a year ago

Barnsley

"Comes in waves. Antidepressants have killed my ability to orgasm sometimes. Annoyingly. Still enjoy it though. "

My sex drive is as high as ever but since I've been taking pills for insomnia I do have occasions when willy just won't get his act together.

On other days the flagpole is well and truly on form.

Fortunately for me a great deal of my enjoyment comes from what the lady is getting out of the experience. If she's satisfied that's the important thing for me.

over a year ago

Comes in waves will have no intrest then someone will kick it off and its intense for ages a wanting of sex all the time the smalkest thing getting me aroused then all of sudden gone again

over a year ago

Like that of a pubescent 17 year old in season and getting worse.

The older I get the kinkier I seem to become too although my taste in women has become more refined than when I was 17, thank god!

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

Very high. Whenever I say I’m horny, my dear friend says, well you *are* awake.

over a year ago

One extreme or the other, I either don't care at all or I can't think about anything else. I think I have everyone's lost mojos right now!

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

It's always been reasonably high.

I'm also a more I get the more I want type.

I had a two year celibacy after my separation but got back in the saddle with a bang ( ) after that!

over a year ago

Fits and starts for me, sometimes I can go weeks without a littl bite in my fanny and then wham! Doughnut puts a pair of grey joggers on and I'm all over him like a chocolate cake with cream!

Danish x

over a year ago

I find if I don’t have someone who interests me or I am not getting sex then mine goes completely. When I am having regular good sex with someone I’m into I become insatiable. There is no happy medium

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

Always been person specific with me, that craving you get after you have been with them and can’t wait for the next encounter, the flashbacks, the sensation when you think about them touch you, the inability to control yourself because they have tapped into your inner horny bitch and set her free!

It’s that understanding of your body and ability to unleash something inside you that only certain people have, it drives me nuts in the best possible way xx

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Like that of a pubescent 17 year old in season and getting worse.

The older I get the kinkier I seem to become too although my taste in women has become more refined than when I was 17, thank god!"

We've definitely got kinkier as we've got older

over a year ago

I'm like that shit Neo song and according to my other half- the more I get the more I want. If I don't come for a while I go off it- weird I know

over a year ago

It taps me on the shoulder when I'm not busy.

over a year ago

"Normally it would be up and down depending on where I am with my cycle, but lately it's constantly on the high. I blame a certain person for it rather than hormones.

If it gets too much then maybe you should have a word with him "

Too much? Are you kidding me? I'm just worried about him in case he won't be able to actually stand up one day...

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Off the scale, but limited to myself and being let down and ignored isn’t helping it!

By *irebird567Woman
over a year ago

near by

"How does it work?

Has it changed?

I can literally switch off for long periods of time unless im attracted to a specific person. It’s been this way for as long as I can remember.

Is anyone else like this?!? "

I can relate to this

over a year ago

"How does it work?

Has it changed?

Very similar. I've always been good at compartmentalising my life so can open and shut that door quite easily.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Really high most of the time with no outlet. So someone is going to experience a trouser grenade at some point. Volunteers?

over a year ago

Generally always very high.

The more I get the more I want.

By *arry FishermanMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

"Comes in waves. Antidepressants have killed my ability to orgasm sometimes. Annoyingly. Still enjoy it though. "

Yes I also suffer this, and it’s very frustrating as a bloke

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Generally always very high.

The more I get the more I want. "

Fabbed all your pics - because you’re gorgeous - just saying xx

over a year ago

I would like to think very consistant, even more so if the same mental connection developed.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Mine's gone up and down.it generally ramps up if I'm excited by someone new but mostly it has a mind of its own.

A good thunder storm "

Or that

over a year ago

"Generally always very high.

The more I get the more I want. "

The snowball effect

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

For some strange reason mine seems to be at it's highest when I'm dealing with stressful, and frustrating situations in the real world. I can even remember an old girlfriend telling me that some people smoke to relieve tension, others use alcohol, some people gamble, and for others it was substances, but for me it seemed that sex was my form of release. She was probably spot on with her observation.

over a year ago

Ebbs and flows. Hormone related mostly.

I have been known to go a very, very long time without.

It can be person specific. A "friend " called round unexpectedly one day, couldn't have felt less interested but one kiss and that was enough. I felt great after and wanted more.

over a year ago

Very much person specific.

With the right person I can be utterly insatiable. The more I have the more I want.

However, the rest of the time it's not something I focus on.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

I sometimes get the desire, I seldom get the opportunity, especially over the last two years (illness for four months before covid, then the pandemic hit...). Then the combination of my anti-dep meds and my gender dysphoria make it difficult to actually get to a successful conclusion, unless with someone with patience and understanding. When I meet that person, I hope that I will be able to give back to them everything that they give to me.

over a year ago

Way too high. I need some distractions.

By *ekkatransTV/TS
over a year ago

Scarborough

Since being on hormones I can take it or leave it. I tend to be more emotional now and yearning for a special someone in my life.

By *lex D.Man
over a year ago

London

My sex drive shifted signficantly upwards after dedicating time to total fitness. Over the last 5 years or so I've been horny mostly all the time. Last couple of years though edging increased that even more, so I'm pretty much horny all the time until I cum. A standard wank and cumming for easy gratification is a wasted wank. I do need to cum at least twice before I settle if I've been more than a few days without orgasm.

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

Mine has been very high since teens and still is. I have problems sleeping if I don't cum at least twice within the last hours of going to bed had this since probably around 10.

Constantly wanting action and to cum, I can get a erection still by walking or even sitting next to a female, with just a few thoughts.

By *acksparrow99Man
over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

High.

over a year ago

Consistently pretty high... which sucked during lockdown

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Used to be really high, all the time, since living alone for the last 6 months, it’s dwindled. I go for a week without knocking one out now.

I’m interested to see if it picks up if I was to meet someone new.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Non existent since the start of the first lockdown as far as having sex with a person.

I'll have a weekly or so buzz with my wand but I wouldn't call it being actually horny.

More of a "meh fuck it, I'll have a quick buzz" and I ain't been bothered about penetration so not even used a dildo.

When I went to clubs and stuff the idea of having a cracking night and potentially great sex was the thing that gave me the motivation to feel great about myself, shave my legs, make an effort etc whereas now the thought of sex is different, my thought process has changed from "potentially great sex" to "probably lied to for a shag" and that kills any sex drive or desire to go out stone cold dead.

over a year ago

Very high and not going anywhere anytime soon

over a year ago

"How does it work?

Has it changed?

Mine is similar, I can be horny as sin for weeks then not interested for equal or longer amounts of time however with the right person it can be high amd non stop lol

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Thankfully dropped but on all the time there is something wrong with me...

over a year ago

I find the older I get the stronger the drive is

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I have noticed that the older I get, the less I crave it, but back in my younger days it was very high

over a year ago

Comes and goes. Sometimes I feel on heat for a week and a month go past and I realise I haven't even had a wank.

over a year ago

It's awakening and being nourished

By *oveGiving44Man
over a year ago

Bristol

My sex drive has been very high since puberty. If I'm tired it can go down a bit. If I have a new crush or new fantasy it can go up.

over a year ago

Really glad I stumbled across this as I actually thought something was wrong with me,I've gone years without sex and thought therecwas something wrong with me, but as I've gotten older I can definitely see it's person or persons specific, I love sex, I love the intimacy etc but hate one night stands,I enjoy sex with someone I know and enjoy been with.

When I'm getting sex it's pretty high when I'm not I get to the stage where I just switch off but there is one person I'm craving at the moment.

By *ightkitty4uWoman
over a year ago

Epsom

Took a massive nose dive summer of 2020 now starting to come back…

Still cannot believe I’ve not had any sex since February! That is my longest without any ever!

I blame Bojo and this virus

over a year ago

"Really glad I stumbled across this as I actually thought something was wrong with me,I've gone years without sex and thought therecwas something wrong with me, but as I've gotten older I can definitely see it's person or persons specific, I love sex, I love the intimacy etc but hate one night stands,I enjoy sex with someone I know and enjoy been with.

When I'm getting sex it's pretty high when I'm not I get to the stage where I just switch off but there is one person I'm craving at the moment.

"

Mine was just like that DD, but lately i have noticed 2 week cycles. ill binge out on sex if i can, then be grand and not even feel horny, then 2 weeks later if i havent had a meet ill be like

Post new Message to Thread