Just life in general at the moment.... it's all gravy baby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Havin great friends and good family MWAH

over a year ago

Things not great re sis..but greatful she around with us and hopefully for a lot longer than SHE thinks

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

There are plenty of reasons I guess I should be grumpy… but I’m just not.

My mum has multiple aggressive tumours - the cancer spread through her lymphatic system and it’s just a case of waiting to see where the next one pops up whilst controlling the pain from the ones she already has. But she’s good in herself and coping with it really well… so I’m enjoying the goodtimes whilst they are here. In many ways I am fortunate as some people never get any warning or a chance to enjoy such days.

My dad is also seriously ill, so serious he is not allowed home. But we have his nursing home sorted (I certainly couldn’t cope with him here anymore) and he’s settled (most of the time) and getting the best possible care for his condition.

So all of that is in hand.

I could grumble about the interfering relatives… but I’ve got to the point of being ready to tell them to “fuck off if you don’t like it” and funnily enough, getting to that point has now made it a easy-peasey to deal with them and the thought of them doesn’t bug me at all.

I have a couple of health issues… but they are not stopping me doing anything I want to and I’ve survived worse so they don’t worry me.

Work is a doddle … yet even with minimum effort it’s been hugely rewarding of late.

I’ve got a waiting list of guys and couples to meet…. bloody amazed how many decent messages I’ve been getting lately.

Financially I am more than comfortable… even more so after winning at poker on Saturday night against the guys I had over.

I’ve bought some fantastic clothes, shoes, handbags and jewellery…. which is always more than good.

I’ve had some really great days/evenings with people… not all of them sexual but great fun with lots of laughter nevertheless.

But most of all… I feel truly happy and content and there’s nothing I find myself wishing to change.

I sometimes briefly find myself wondering if there is something I am missing that I should be worried about, but that thought lasts for a second or two and then I realise there isn’t

over a year ago

Delighted to hear it Polo , great attitude,

over a year ago

Finding this wonderful free site

over a year ago

Hugs to peaches and polo ((((HUG))))

By *obblybitsCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

im happy because thorn birds is on!!ilove it and have a sneeky crush on richard chambeland

and wereof to the club in our town saterday night. hope to meet some couples for some playing.

over a year ago

"4 sleeps to it being over

profit of joy today aint I "

That just puts me a little closer to the last weekend in November

over a year ago

"There are plenty of reasons I guess I should be grumpy… but I’m just not.

My mum has multiple aggressive tumours - the cancer spread through her lymphatic system and it’s just a case of waiting to see where the next one pops up whilst controlling the pain from the ones she already has. But she’s good in herself and coping with it really well… so I’m enjoying the goodtimes whilst they are here. In many ways I am fortunate as some people never get any warning or a chance to enjoy such days.

My dad is also seriously ill, so serious he is not allowed home. But we have his nursing home sorted (I certainly couldn’t cope with him here anymore) and he’s settled (most of the time) and getting the best possible care for his condition.

So all of that is in hand.

I could grumble about the interfering relatives… but I’ve got to the point of being ready to tell them to “fuck off if you don’t like it” and funnily enough, getting to that point has now made it a easy-peasey to deal with them and the thought of them doesn’t bug me at all.

I have a couple of health issues… but they are not stopping me doing anything I want to and I’ve survived worse so they don’t worry me.

Work is a doddle … yet even with minimum effort it’s been hugely rewarding of late.

I’ve got a waiting list of guys and couples to meet…. bloody amazed how many decent messages I’ve been getting lately.

Financially I am more than comfortable… even more so after winning at poker on Saturday night against the guys I had over.

I’ve bought some fantastic clothes, shoes, handbags and jewellery…. which is always more than good.

I’ve had some really great days/evenings with people… not all of them sexual but great fun with lots of laughter nevertheless.

But most of all… I feel truly happy and content and there’s nothing I find myself wishing to change.

I sometimes briefly find myself wondering if there is something I am missing that I should be worried about, but that thought lasts for a second or two and then I realise there isn’t

"

Im half way with you on this thread polo.

whats the point in bieng miserable and bringing everyone down with you.

We really do have to be thankful for the little things

over a year ago

"im happy because thorn birds is on!!ilove it and have a sneeky crush on richard chambeland

and wereof to the club in our town saterday night. hope to meet some couples for some playing."

ERM......excuse me....who is showing the THORNBIRDS ????

i loved this.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

Im half way with you on this thread polo.

whats the point in bieng miserable and bringing everyone down with you.

We really do have to be thankful for the little things "

Life is what you make it... it really is.

Regardless of what happens around you (that is "you" as in all of us), only you (the individual)decide how to look at your life and either waste time looking at what you can't change or invest time enjoying the things you can.

over a year ago

I have found the fun being sucked out of the job recently, and was in a rut and not my normal cheery self, and it showed, especially at work.

However, I have since made the decision to move on and look for a new playground (work has to be fun for me), and am feeling much more upbeat.

This afternoon I had some bad news (see my rant thread), however, I acted fast and I believe I have managed to turnaround a near no hope situation to a winning one.

I am healthy except for being a bit chubby.

I have financial worries, however, they should be resolved soon.

My pets love me without asking for anything back except for food and my company.

OK, I wish my late partner is still alive, and he has left a void that I have not been able to refill completely.

However, I have managed to move on in life, and am having loads of fun! I am taking bookings for meets in Jan 10

Emotionally I have not been able to move on, however, I know I shall, one day, whenever that may be.

So all in all, I am happy and content with my lot, so THANK YOU to whatever that is looking out for me

Forum Mod

over a year ago

my reason to be cheerful today is very simple.............Some shit hot stockings I ordered have arrived

over a year ago

husband is moving out on friday

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have found the fun being sucked out of the job recently, and was in a rut and not my normal cheery self, and it showed, especially at work.

However, I have since made the decision to move on and look for a new playground (work has to be fun for me), and am feeling much more upbeat.

This afternoon I had some bad news (see my rant thread), however, I acted fast and I believe I have managed to turnaround a near no hope situation to a winning one.

I am healthy except for being a bit chubby.

I have financial worries, however, they should be resolved soon.

My pets love me without asking for anything back except for food and my company.

OK, I wish my late partner is still alive, and he has left a void that I have not been able to refill completely.

However, I have managed to move on in life, and am having loads of fun! I am taking bookings for meets in Jan 10

Emotionally I have not been able to move on, however, I know I shall, one day, whenever that may be.

So all in all, I am happy and content with my lot, so THANK YOU to whatever that is looking out for me "

huge hugs jo xxx

over a year ago

I'm happy that Honey's stockings arrived, I have just promoted that mental image in my "storage bank"

over a year ago

I'm getting a new TV tomorrow.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I'm happy that Honey's stockings arrived, I have just promoted that mental image in my "storage bank" "

"storage bank"? is that what they're calling it now

over a year ago

"I'm getting a new TV tomorrow. "

did you order he/she from this site?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

friday 13th is sooooooooooooooooooooon