Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First social…..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Coming soon and I’m excited to attend (nov), wonder who will be there and I’m looking forward to a few drinks

Any advice from regulars on what to wear? I’m thinking smart casual

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Gimp suit.

over a year ago

Which social event are you attending?

I would say you have chosen well with planning to wear smart casual clothing. A guy in jeans and a shirt with nice shoes is really rather delicious.

Hopefully others will let you know they too are going and you can plan to catch up with them on the night.

I hope you have a great evening and make connections

NBVN x

over a year ago

But yes. Smart casual. We both just went out in jeans and a top. Very nearly matched down to the shoes with the couple we first met

over a year ago

I would consider the venue you’re attending. And think how people would be dressed.

The website might provide necessary clues.

In general steer away from sports wear.

Crisp shirt, dark colour jeans, clean smart loafers or brown derby leather shoes.

By *aui.Man
over a year ago

around here

I would always wear when I would usually wear and feel comfortable in. From my experience of large socials there will be the full spectrum of people, some dressed up and others not so much. As someone already suggested though, you’ll definitely be the belle of the ball in a gimp suit

over a year ago

"Which social event are you attending?

I would say you have chosen well with planning to wear smart casual clothing. A guy in jeans and a shirt with nice shoes is really rather delicious.

Hopefully others will let you know they too are going and you can plan to catch up with them on the night.

I hope you have a great evening and make connections

NBVN x"

Thank you and it’s southern social I’ll be attending so I do hope to meet some charmers

over a year ago

"Gimp suit."

It’s in the cleaners

over a year ago

"I would consider the venue you’re attending. And think how people would be dressed.

The website might provide necessary clues.

In general steer away from sports wear.

Crisp shirt, dark colour jeans, clean smart loafers or brown derby leather shoes.

"

That’s pretty much what’s on my options list

over a year ago

"I would always wear when I would usually wear and feel comfortable in. From my experience of large socials there will be the full spectrum of people, some dressed up and others not so much. As someone already suggested though, you’ll definitely be the belle of the ball in a gimp suit "

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

Oh I might attend that one , if I can get out of bed.

I’m working Saturday night

over a year ago

"Oh I might attend that one , if I can get out of bed.

I’m working Saturday night "

Ahhhh nice, if you can get up

over a year ago

A nice accessory is a good ice breaker. I always will ask a man about a bracelet he wears or unusual shirt pattern choice or anything of that sort. Make yourself memorable but stay true to who you are

All the best. I love firsts !

over a year ago

"A nice accessory is a good ice breaker. I always will ask a man about a bracelet he wears or unusual shirt pattern choice or anything of that sort. Make yourself memorable but stay true to who you are

All the best. I love firsts ! "

Thank you and yeah I’ll always be myself but I don’t wear jewellery but I’ll choose something to break the ice

Thanks

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"A nice accessory is a good ice breaker. I always will ask a man about a bracelet he wears or unusual shirt pattern choice or anything of that sort. Make yourself memorable but stay true to who you are

Thank you and yeah I’ll always be myself but I don’t wear jewellery but I’ll choose something to break the ice

Thanks "

Again, the gimp suit!

over a year ago

Thanks

Again, the gimp suit! "

Haha no

Post new Message to Thread