Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Live long enough to be cancelled

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Interesting thought by Ricky Gervais. He hopes he lives long enough for the young woke generation to be cancelled by the even younger ones coming through

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"Interesting thought by Ricky Gervais. He hopes he lives long enough for the young woke generation to be cancelled by the even younger ones coming through "

It is funny watching idiots implode.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Interesting thought by Ricky Gervais. He hopes he lives long enough for the young woke generation to be cancelled by the even younger ones coming through "

Well something's gotta give at some point.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Society progresses and each one looks at the previous as outdated and backwards. It's a fact of life. I have no doubt that it will happen and I had an interesting conversation with my dad on a long car journey about what things my generation would be seen as backwards on our views on. I said gender as many still quite rigid and binary in their views on it and interestingly, my dad said monogamy.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

What does being cancelled even mean? From what I know the only people being "cancelled" are the ones who are outed for doing truly awful shit they've been getting away with for years beforehand.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

After a decade of inflation they might care about other things that wokedness.

By *r Discreet 75Man
over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

Has anyone seen Alex belfield the voice of reason on YouTube he does videos about this sort of thing every day on YouTube hilarious

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But does it mean things will get better?

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"What does being cancelled even mean? From what I know the only people being "cancelled" are the ones who are outed for doing truly awful shit they've been getting away with for years beforehand."

Oh there are all sorts of attempts at it. Not all make it to mainstream as nobody so far that is innocent has actually been cancelled but that's not stopped it being tried.

The closest example so far is Johnny Depp, but thankfully that is starting to begin it's course correction. Well well well how the turntables...

By *onnie 90Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

The "woke" generation simply isn't sustainable. What happens when they've nothing left to be woke about? Or will that offend them too? The Woke/snowflake generation is a pitiful picture of humanity.

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"What does being cancelled even mean? From what I know the only people being "cancelled" are the ones who are outed for doing truly awful shit they've been getting away with for years beforehand."

Oh also, cancelled refers more to the attempt of cancelling than actually the result.

By *GentlemanMan
over a year ago

Worcestershire

Who’s promoting these agendas? Who’s putting money up to put them in everyone’s faces?

That’s what more people should be talking about

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Are you talking the tactic of a foreign government to destabilize ours?

Post new Message to Thread