Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ideal night out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I stand by my thinking i've never been a typical teenager/young adult

Id rather have some great company with a low volume juke box music, an open fire with friends just chatting away and a pool table. Im more into pub quizes/local band gigs than raving/clubbing til stupid o clock in the morning.

How about you? Has it changed as you have gotten older?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've always liked going out for food and then go see a band. doesnt have to be a famous band, just a rockin pub/club band.

over a year ago

Nights out are rare so I go out to have fun weather that is to chams or just to the Pub I go to have a giggle and a good time x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive never been into clubbing in my life, but the old fashionmed night club in the next town was just like a disco.

If im out with the girlies, a few drinks and something to dance to. If im out with jay somewhere quietish, he took me to a 60's weekend once, dont think he will be taking me again. Its the one and only time hes seen me d*unk

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I used to, but am too old for that stuff now im such a lightweight lol. Don't anyone challenge me to pool though

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

My ideal night out is to meet up with my other half if he has been working in the capital, dinner then a show or dinner then Ronnie Scotts club.

over a year ago

I saw Jeff Beck there a while back. great venue.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Have never been into clubbing but did used to hit the pubs most evenings in our younger days and before having kids.

Couldn't do it now as I'm a lightweight! lol

Now it's going to concerts/gigs or meals in/out with friends.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"My ideal night out is to meet up with my other half if he has been working in the capital, dinner then a show or dinner then Ronnie Scotts club."

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

with out the other half... just pals

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I used to, but am too old for that stuff now im such a lightweight lol. Don't anyone challenge me to pool though "

I love a challenge. I'm not the worlds worst player. Just think a bit of healthy friendly competition is great.

over a year ago

Ideal night out?

Punk rock gig, beer, and lots of late night fucking, oh wait that's nearly every night out for me,

over a year ago

I've always enjoyed going to clubs and bars, the dressing up, the music, the atmosphere.

I gave it all up when I had the kids and didn't go out, perhaps 3 times a year at most. Now they are older I'm making up for lost time. Its why I love the swinging clubs instead of one on one meets too

over a year ago

Used to party constantly but now prefer a good meal and a few drinks with good company.

over a year ago

I used to go clubbing a lot with team mates. It always used to be play, shower drink and hit the town.

I still do it, but not as much. Give me a good pub and company anytime. I like to hear the people I'm with.

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

when i was younger,it was Friday nights dressed to kill

the jukebox in the corner blasting out my favorite song

now its more like the last waltz

By *ighclassfunMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Good food, fine wine, background music and a roaring open fire takes some beating but still do bars and the odd night club - variety is the spice of life

over a year ago

This is what I have planned for the evening of my next birthday, hotel room already booked due to very good rate.

After a bit of shopping, I would have a meal at my favourite sushi bar in the region, then hopefully, some of my colleagues will join me after work for a few delicious cocktails.

If we are hungry after a few drinks, we would probably order in a pizza or two to be consumed in my hotel room across the road, along with some wine or beer.

Nowadays, for a good night out, good food and a few drinks would be high on the list. However, I do like a bit of a dance from time to time.

Post new Message to Thread