Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The friends list

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you ever clear out the friend list, if you haven’t spoke to them for a while or just lost communication do you remove or do you just keep for perving reasons?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I remove. They are *obviously* on my friends list for my pictures so if they aren't going to talk they lose their privileges

over a year ago

No, can’t keep up with any list apart from my hotlist (that’s the one I care about)

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I had a brief remove a couple of days ago but it irritates me that when you delete someone you don't go back to the point in the list you were at so I got bored of deleting really quickly.

over a year ago

"I remove. They are *obviously* on my friends list for my pictures so if they aren't going to talk they lose their privileges "

Is that why the profile is hidden I like it

over a year ago

"No, can’t keep up with any list apart from my hotlist (that’s the one I care about)"

Is there a guy called paul_tat on that hotlist

over a year ago

Yes I do and I’ve only friends on here that I like to chat and keep in touch with. My Facebook needs a full to but I very rarely go in there

over a year ago

I am going to re-evaluate my friends list as I know some are just there for the perv as the conversation soon stops once they are on there.

Time to swing the (axe)

over a year ago

I'm clearing out my friends list today as it happens

over a year ago

"I had a brief remove a couple of days ago but it irritates me that when you delete someone you don't go back to the point in the list you were at so I got bored of deleting really quickly."

What do you mean go back to the point in the list ?

over a year ago

"Yes I do and I’ve only friends on here that I like to chat and keep in touch with. My Facebook needs a full to but I very rarely go in there "

Cull

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Our friends list is strictly for those we have met. If we fall out of favour or are in all likelihood are never going to meet again we will remove but that happens rarely.

over a year ago

"I am going to re-evaluate my friends list as I know some are just there for the perv as the conversation soon stops once they are on there.

Time to swing the (axe)"

A few getting the chop today dum dum dum

over a year ago

I’ll cleared out last night ! If people don’t ever want a chat what’s the point ? Had a lot of ladies on there that just want their photo’s fabbing to get on hotlist

over a year ago

"I'm clearing out my friends list today as it happens "

Gonna have a few lurkers today then

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Not really. I don’t have many friends I only have people I’ve met or intend to meet on mine.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Friends list is kept very small, trimmed every so often.

over a year ago

"Yes I do and I’ve only friends on here that I like to chat and keep in touch with. My Facebook needs a full to but I very rarely go in there "

Don’t do face book so not got that worry, I might have to keep it minimal

over a year ago

"Friends list is kept very small, trimmed every so often. "

Who doesn’t like a trim

over a year ago

"Not really. I don’t have many friends I only have people I’ve met or intend to meet on mine. "

Intend to noted

over a year ago

"I'm clearing out my friends list today as it happens

Gonna have a few lurkers today then "

Maybe, and the messaging starts "Sorry for not messaging sooner, I've been busy" - busy enough to log into Fab regularly but too busy to send a message

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"I had a brief remove a couple of days ago but it irritates me that when you delete someone you don't go back to the point in the list you were at so I got bored of deleting really quickly.

What do you mean go back to the point in the list ?"

When you delete someone it takes you back to the top of the list again! Tis some significant scrolling unless you want to remove the ones at the top.....

over a year ago

I keep a small list. Only remove people when they're annoying though.

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I don’t keep many on it. Even now there’s a few I could lose.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I had a brief remove a couple of days ago but it irritates me that when you delete someone you don't go back to the point in the list you were at so I got bored of deleting really quickly.

When you delete someone it takes you back to the top of the list again! Tis some significant scrolling unless you want to remove the ones at the top....."

Eh? The list is by who’s on line though

By *ames5169Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

I think what friends I have are very precious as it’s pretty hard to get any !!!

They tend to reply but I’m normally the one who checks in xx

over a year ago

Forever adding and deleting, never keeping track, with simply giving priority to and chatting to a few select friends who keep in constant contact, and that I’ve actually met. Opposed to the oglers who never bother to chat or have any intentions of ever meeting. No harm done, with each to own, and only have one on my hotlist so have no complaints.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

When you delete someone it takes you back to the top of the list again! Tis some significant scrolling unless you want to remove the ones at the top.....

Eh? The list is by who’s on line though "

I know..... so deleting people who've not been online in a while means a fair bit of scrolling.... now I'm paranoid about the fact that so many of my "friends" have dropped off the face of fab. Trying not to take it personally

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"I don’t keep many on it. Even now there’s a few I could lose. "

Oh fuck

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I know..... so deleting people who've not been online in a while means a fair bit of scrolling.... now I'm paranoid about the fact that so many of my "friends" have dropped off the face of fab. Trying not to take it personally "

Blimey you must have loads

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I don’t keep many on it. Even now there’s a few I could lose.

Oh fuck "

Out with the electric saw

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

"Friends list is kept very small, trimmed every so often.

Who doesn’t like a trim "

Keeps things in order

over a year ago

"Friends list is kept very small, trimmed every so often.

Who doesn’t like a trim

Keeps things in order "

It’s very smooth way to think

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

I know..... so deleting people who've not been online in a while means a fair bit of scrolling.... now I'm paranoid about the fact that so many of my "friends" have dropped off the face of fab. Trying not to take it personally

Blimey you must have loads "

I'm a friendly person!!

(And my friends have such lovely pictures/funny status updates/both)

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I'm a friendly person!!

(And my friends have such lovely pictures/funny status updates/both)"

I use my hotlist for perving hot peoples pics

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS
over a year ago

Carlisle

Only have people i've actually met on it now. As for a hotlist i don't see the point unless it's Tom Hardy haha x

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I’m not that bothered if people just want to hang around on there silently, but I have just removed a few who haven’t been on here in over a month. I never really add anything new to my friends only stuff anyway

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

I'm a friendly person!!

I use my hotlist for perving hot peoples pics "

Rude. I'm on your friends list

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I'm a friendly person!!

(And my friends have such lovely pictures/funny status updates/both)"

And this is where we are VERY different I have literally a handful.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I'm a friendly person!!

And this is where we are VERY different I have literally a handful. "

Me too. There’s not many at all

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

I'm a friendly person!!

And this is where we are VERY different I have literally a handful. "

Awwww Saff...... I knew I was spesh

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

"I don’t keep many on it. Even now there’s a few I could lose. "

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I'm a friendly person!!

Awwww Saff...... I knew I was spesh "

We all know your spesh Chuck

over a year ago

"I am going to re-evaluate my friends list as I know some are just there for the perv as the conversation soon stops once they are on there.

Time to swing the (axe)"

Will do same, only keeping the peeps I’ve had the pleasure of meeting acquaintance...

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

I'm a friendly person!!

Awwww Saff...... I knew I was spesh

We all know your spesh Chuck "

You lot keep me around for comedy purposes!

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

There’s not many on mine,usually it’s people I’ve chatted to and had a laugh with,and could happily keep it that way without taking things further. Some id bum too

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Have just had a look..... I'm clearly a social butterfly as everyone on my friends list I've either met or intend to meet. Mostly just for coffee, a couple are apparently determined to feed me as well though.

over a year ago

Facebook has been so boring since we joined fab, theres a serious lack of naked men and boobs on there.

1/10 would not reccomend

over a year ago

Not really most of my friends are people I’ve met or meeting at some point…

If I looked through there are probably one or two that have gone quiet, but I think nothing of it. If they aren’t actively looking or taking a break / whatever reason it doesn’t make me remove them

over a year ago

I did a clear out of the friends list a few months ago. There are a couple more I could remove too but the other night I get a message out of the blue from someone I removed who wanted to chat for the first time in ages and asked if he could send a friend invite. I let him but if he goes quiet again, he's coming off x

over a year ago

With 4 friends on my list I can’t really justify a clear out just yet.

Maybe in the future I will be in a position to remove 1

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I keep it short.

over a year ago

Most people try desperately to avoid being on mine

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I don't add many on mine, so if if someone doesn't keep in touch and I've tried to, I delete I'm afraid.

By *jorkishMan
over a year ago

Seaforth

Often delete both friends and hotlist

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Always updating hotlist.

I do also go through friend's list on occasion, and delete where I just believe it's never gonna happen.

Cherry

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yes I manage my friends list on a weekly basis

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Have just had a look..... I'm clearly a social butterfly as everyone on my friends list I've either met or intend to meet. Mostly just for coffee, a couple are apparently determined to feed me as well though.

"

Jo.Xx

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I don't have many on my friends list but now and again I'll have a sort out and if we've not spoken in ages (and I don't want to perv at their friends pics) I'll delete.

The majority on there are people I've met or have plans to meet, but sometimes plans change or a meet doesn't lead anywhere - pointless cluttering up the friends updates bit with people I don't keep in contact with.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"Have just had a look..... I'm clearly a social butterfly as everyone on my friends list I've either met or intend to meet. Mostly just for coffee, a couple are apparently determined to feed me as well though.

Jo.Xx "

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I don't have enough on my friends list to clear off if I did I would be Billy no mates.

Post new Message to Thread