Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

viewing profile repeatedly

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why would someone that does not meet your personal criteria continually look at your profile, ie 25 times in in 21 hours. you message them and ask what they are looking for and get no reply... so have blocked...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

mmmmm sounds like stalker material !

25 times , ive not had that many all week !

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

maybe they think they recognise your bum

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"mmmmm sounds like stalker material !

25 times , ive not had that many all week ! "

i'm getting rather worried about it now

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

It's probably just Sydney in a different log in. I wouldn't worry.

over a year ago

we regularly post meet today on our profile and we always get same guys messaging they dont look at what you want just think theres an opportunity for sex !

over a year ago

LOL now everyone that reads this htread is gonna have a sneaky peak at you rprofile to see why LOL

including me ......... back in a mo!

over a year ago

Perhaps they like the big black cock..lol

over a year ago

"mmmmm sounds like stalker material !

25 times , ive not had that many all week !

i'm getting rather worried about it now

"

Well you've blocked him so there's not much else you can do ,just keep your eye out incase he pop's up again under a different profile.

Take care

over a year ago

"LOL now everyone that reads this htread is gonna have a sneaky peak at you rprofile to see why LOL

including me ......... back in a mo! "

You got me looking now too lol!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"why would someone that does not meet your personal criteria continually look at your profile, ie 25 times in in 21 hours. you message them and ask what they are looking for and get no reply... so have blocked... "

Maybe because they like what they see regardless of not meeting your criteria.

over a year ago

Because people are nosey!

I'd not worry unduly

Probably just admiring you from afar, trying to work up the courage to message you.

over a year ago

I like to look at pics of girls and couples on this site, does this make me a perv, yes but I feel if they are diplayed publicly then its okay to look. Viewing someone that much is a bit much and if I appreciate someone sometimes I send a message thanking them for such great pics. I often know that the people I am looking at would have no interest in me due to looks or geographical reasons, but someone can still be attractive 500 miles away.

I personally have a face pic for freinds only or if requested but maybe if I was 6ft+ with a 6 pack and hung like a horse i might show a few pics

over a year ago

Bookmarked your profile by mistake maybe.

Or if using their phone they ate typing in the URL and clicking on a predicted suggestion from a list of pages they have visited in the past.

Or their freaky nut nuts.

over a year ago

"why would someone that does not meet your personal criteria continually look at your profile, ie 25 times in in 21 hours. you message them and ask what they are looking for and get no reply... so have blocked... "

maybe they like your photos and hope that you would be posting more?!

When you fronted them, they prob thought ow feck! lol

over a year ago

I was gonna say something smart and witty (I know that would be a first lol) until I saw the "25 times" and could tell u are worried, so I will shut up and go hide

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Only 25 times, I would have would have gone for at least 26 to ensure maximum happiness in the pursuit of my carnal desires

over a year ago

"It's probably just Sydney in a different log in. I wouldn't worry."

over a year ago

Sometime I overly look at people's profiles because I think they're attractive but don't message because I don't meet their criteria, however, if they messaged me I'd have their hand off!

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"It's probably just Sydney in a different log in. I wouldn't worry.

"

I've been hearing about Sydney uni for years, is it really true they're still interested? Maybe I should start a new thread.

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Sometime I overly look at people's profiles because I think they're attractive but don't message because I don't meet their criteria, however, if they messaged me I'd have their hand off! "

Oh would you now?

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"It's probably just Sydney in a different log in. I wouldn't worry.

I've been hearing about Sydney uni for years, is it really true they're still interested? Maybe I should start a new thread. "

This is a popular misconception and a bit of chinese whispers.

Sydney University is actually a single male who was into picture collecting. He used to be on Fab years ago but was hounded off the site because he was also married AND a timewaster. Over the years the legend has grown and also this misunderstanding that Syd was actually an educational establishment and not a forum user.

over a year ago

I've never understood why 'serial gawpers' don't do it in stealth mode?

There's a perfectly good system put in place by Fab if you want to peruse profiles without leaving a footprint - stops you looking like a stalker if there's a profile or two you like to look at to brighten your day (even if you don't meet their criteria for meets) and also prevents you clogging up their 'who's looked at me list'!!

Not - of course - that i'd ever do such a thing!!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

after a few times during a short time frame and it makes you uncomfortable,BLOCK.

they probably will reappear under a new name and look.

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

"I've never understood why 'serial gawpers' don't do it in stealth mode?

There's a perfectly good system put in place by Fab if you want to peruse profiles without leaveing a footprint - stops you looking like a stalker if there's a profile or two you like to look at to brighten your day (even if you don't meet their criteria for meets) and also prevents you clogging up their 'who's looked at me list'!!

Not - of course - that i'd ever do such a thing!! "

I have to admit doing that occasionally I've also got a terrible memory for profiles so often go back.

over a year ago

There's a perfectly good system put in place by Fab if you want to peruse profiles without leaveing a footprint - stops you looking like a stalker if there's a profile or two you like to look at to brighten your day (even if you don't meet their criteria for meets) and also prevents you clogging up their 'who's looked at me list'!!

I have to admit doing that occasionally I've also got a terrible memory for profiles so often go back."

One word - hotlist!!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I have to admit doing that occasionally I've also got a terrible memory for profiles so often go back."

I'll admit to doing it frequently

Post new Message to Thread