Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Womens nylon feet

Jump to newest

By *ungle VIP 1 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

Are there many ladies out there that enjoy having there feet played with worshipped? Its quit a vanilla fetish but is something i keep to myself as doesn't seem to be a lot a women who enjoy. Bare feet but esp nylon feet drive me wild

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lots of feet pics on here. Maybe message them.

By *martie611Couple
over a year ago

staffs

"Are there many ladies out there that enjoy having there feet played with worshipped? Its quit a vanilla fetish but is something i keep to myself as doesn't seem to be a lot a women who enjoy. Bare feet but esp nylon feet drive me wild"

My OH will nibble my nylon covered toes and bites my foot arches when fucking me. Do yes you’re not alone x

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Amongst the sea of don't touch my feeters, they are some genuine pearls who absolutely love it. Find then pearls.

By *ungle VIP 1 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

I can see why, absolutely beautiful x

over a year ago

We have a few feet pics and maybe a video.

over a year ago

Love ladies in nylon so sensual

over a year ago

"Are there many ladies out there that enjoy having there feet played with worshipped? Its quit a vanilla fetish but is something i keep to myself as doesn't seem to be a lot a women who enjoy. Bare feet but esp nylon feet drive me wild"

Do a search in forum under "feet" you'll be surprised at how many people like this

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Just want to point out that a fetish only becomes a fetish if that is the only thing someone can get an orgadm from.

So if you had a foot fetish then only feet will make you cum, not even sex would work unless feet were involved.

I also do enjoy having my feet played with, ideally scratched. Feels like heaven. But biting and licking feel nice too

over a year ago

Love it, and my hubby doesn’t enjoy it so always on the lookout for foot-loving guys x

By *isser36Man
over a year ago

fylde Coast

I love well cared for women's feet in all forms, bare , in nylon , heels, soft white arches and painted toes...always have done from being a teenager. I remember first noticing my German teachers nylon feet she would sit at the front of the class and let one shoe hang off exposing her arch and heel very beautiful shapely feet I was smitten with her. She was hot as fuck.

By *rentwoodcutcockMan
over a year ago

brentwood

God, I just adore feet

over a year ago

I like being the recipient J xx

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago