Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Laughing during intimate sessions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies this ones for you.

Is it true that ladies orgasm more and orgasm better when we make you laugh during the hot sessions?

I had a few encounters and it did work but just for research and note taking purposes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I laugh a lot, to the point where I do warn people about it in case they take it personally.

I don't know whether it has any impact on orgasm intensity because I've nothing to compare it to.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Time for some Sydney University style hypotheses...

(a) Maybe women laugh more when they're relaxed with someone, they don't feel uncomfortable/self conscious and are enjoying themselves.

(b) Maybe women have more orgasms the more relaxed and comfortable they are with someone.

So (a) + (b) = c - unt happy times.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It doesn't make me orgasm more but having a laugh with someone definitely makes it a lot more enjoyable .

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

It's always good to have fun and to laugh.

But, me personally I never break out into uncontrollable laughter or any laughter during the act. Well, unless something funny happens.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I'm I shall correct we are weirdos. It's not uncommon for us to laugh at something be it whilst fucking or during a spanking. It's just the way we are

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had amazing sex with a beautiful woman recently and we had fits of giggles in between moments. It enhanced it for sure. It made sure we were both comfortable and relaxed, if you can’t laugh with the person you’re playing with then somethings up.

By *ave1963BarnsleyMan
over a year ago

Barnsley

One of my playmate's often has a little giggle after orgasming. I love it when she does it because I know I've hit exactly the right spot.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"One of my playmate's often has a little giggle after orgasming. I love it when she does it because I know I've hit exactly the right spot. "

this is very common and really nice when you both get the goggles after

By *ikAshCouple
over a year ago

London

Laughing during sex is always great

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I laugh a lot during the bedroom olympics. I find the whole shagging thing completely hilarious and I haven’t particularly noticed that it increases my orgasms but that’s because if I’m not laughing the sex is probably bobbins.

over a year ago

"One of my playmate's often has a little giggle after orgasming. I love it when she does it because I know I've hit exactly the right spot. "

Hahahah I do this too!

over a year ago

"I laugh a lot, to the point where I do warn people about it in case they take it personally.

I don't know whether it has any impact on orgasm intensity because I've nothing to compare it to."

For research purposes next time let me know how it goes when you keep laughing

over a year ago

"Time for some Sydney University style hypotheses...

(a) Maybe women laugh more when they're relaxed with someone, they don't feel uncomfortable/self conscious and are enjoying themselves.

(b) Maybe women have more orgasms the more relaxed and comfortable they are with someone.

So (a) + (b) = c - unt happy times. "

You have to make the woman always feel comfortable otherwise it turns into something else

over a year ago

"It doesn't make me orgasm more but having a laugh with someone definitely makes it a lot more enjoyable . "

Most definetly.

Makes the situation a bit more playful

over a year ago

"It's always good to have fun and to laugh.

But, me personally I never break out into uncontrollable laughter or any laughter during the act. Well, unless something funny happens."

As a man. If you start bursting out laughing without me making a joke will dent my confidence there and then lol

over a year ago

"I laugh a lot during the bedroom olympics. I find the whole shagging thing completely hilarious and I haven’t particularly noticed that it increases my orgasms but that’s because if I’m not laughing the sex is probably bobbins.

"

Probably bobbins looool

Smile and laugh. Makes everything more enjoyable

over a year ago

"Laughing during sex is always great "

You got that right

over a year ago

"One of my playmate's often has a little giggle after orgasming. I love it when she does it because I know I've hit exactly the right spot.

Hahahah I do this too!"

Now we know if you giggle. We hittin it right. Take notes lads

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm prone to very random thoughts during sex. I'm likely to laugh on occasion

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Meli saved me typing ^

I do tend to laugh, but you are laughing together at something that has happened or a position that isn’t quite working, rather than laughing at the other person. It’s a sign you are relaxed in each other’s company. Does laughing make me orgasm more, no idea I don’t tend to keep tally or why I did.

over a year ago

"I'm prone to very random thoughts during sex. I'm likely to laugh on occasion "

And tbh i think thats quite sexy

over a year ago

"Meli saved me typing ^

I do tend to laugh, but you are laughing together at something that has happened or a position that isn’t quite working, rather than laughing at the other person. It’s a sign you are relaxed in each other’s company. Does laughing make me orgasm more, no idea I don’t tend to keep tally or why I did. "

This is the highlight quote of this thread. I was actually thinking how would anyone keep tabs like that when your brains going through a seismic stimulation lool

over a year ago

Fuckle chuckles

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

"Meli saved me typing ^

I do tend to laugh, but you are laughing together at something that has happened or a position that isn’t quite working, rather than laughing at the other person. It’s a sign you are relaxed in each other’s company. Does laughing make me orgasm more, no idea I don’t tend to keep tally or why I did.

This is the highlight quote of this thread. I was actually thinking how would anyone keep tabs like that when your brains going through a seismic stimulation lool"

Not just that but one session doesn’t prove the fact. Surely more than one session needed but laughing is banned to see if the orgasm a or more or less ? If doing proper research of course

By *xyBs2022Couple
over a year ago

Lancs

If we had a meet without everyone having a laugh they’d defo be no re-match, great sex = good laugh xx

over a year ago

When you find someone who has the same sense of humour as you, it makes trying new things incredibly easy going and relaxed. I think laughter does equal more orgasms, if you have fun, you always tend to meet again

By *xyBs2022Couple
over a year ago

Lancs

"When you find someone who has the same sense of humour as you, it makes trying new things incredibly easy going and relaxed. I think laughter does equal more orgasms, if you have fun, you always tend to meet again "

this xx

over a year ago

Sex without a good laugh is like a party without music. It's fun, not Mr Cock's funerals

If the lady keeps a straight face, I must be doing something wrong ...

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

If you're not laughing then you aren't doing it right x

over a year ago

"If we had a meet without everyone having a laugh they’d defo be no re-match, great sex = good laugh xx"

Thats definetly true. Need a good laugh or it might not go down in your history

over a year ago

"When you find someone who has the same sense of humour as you, it makes trying new things incredibly easy going and relaxed. I think laughter does equal more orgasms, if you have fun, you always tend to meet again "

Looks like comedian ricky gonna be smacking and giggling all the way through now

over a year ago

"If you're not laughing then you aren't doing it right x"

From the many opinions gathered. This statement is very true. So ladies enjoy my confidence of being able to make you laugh

over a year ago

I get the giggles if I'm having an intense orgasm. Having fun is a great way to relax me before it and that's when the magic is likely to happen. It doesn't necessarily have to be a laugh, just a relaxed and happy time.

Post new Message to Thread