Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are wedding dresses a 'thing'?

Jump to newest

By *olden_Road_to_Samarkand OP   Man
over a year ago

ANDOVER

I notice the occasional profile showing a wife in a wedding dress - is this 'a thing', or is it just a way of emphasizing the taboo of hot wifing? I guess it's kind of hot in a weird way .. Can anyone enlighten me....?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I know there is a picture of me in a wedding dress, firstly it's not my dress I want to scare Dick, it's the only time I will ever been seen in a wedding dress.

It is apparently a thing people ask me to wear it.

By *ornyguyMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough, NI

I've had sex with two wives while they were in their wedding dress. definitely a naughty kink for me, emphasising the naughty wife aspect.

over a year ago

ANDOVER

I must admit it sounds quite hot, even though I'm a great fan of marriage and hold it in high respect ... maybe it's the contradiction....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We did it, it was a fantasy of Mr HH’s, and it was a fitting thing to do, in the dress I got married to an abusive prick in!

over a year ago

ANDOVER

Haha - your rationale made me guffaw!

over a year ago

I've had a few guys ask me to wear mine. I guess that's why they're white xx

over a year ago

Very much a thing!

over a year ago

When I get married I will be showing my dress to people whether they ask or not.

Nothing to do with it being a symbol of being a hot wife Just that I think it's a shame it won't get seen very often after the big day.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

"When I get married I will be showing my dress to people whether they ask or not.

Nothing to do with it being a symbol of being a hot wife Just that I think it's a shame it won't get seen very often after the big day. "

I hope that you'll be wearing it at all the social parties for at least twelve months, so that all of us who won't be there on the big day will get a chance to see it

over a year ago

"When I get married I will be showing my dress to people whether they ask or not.

Nothing to do with it being a symbol of being a hot wife Just that I think it's a shame it won't get seen very often after the big day.

I hope that you'll be wearing it at all the social parties for at least twelve months, so that all of us who won't be there on the big day will get a chance to see it "

Oh thank you. Now that's an idea.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I hope that you'll be wearing it at all the social parties for at least twelve months, so that all of us who won't be there on the big day will get a chance to see it

Oh thank you. Now that's an idea. "

It is! I think you should

over a year ago

It is! I think you should "

It's a very very simple dress so I'm thinking about having it altered and dyed after the big day so I can wear it again. X

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

It is! I think you should

It's a very very simple dress so I'm thinking about having it altered and dyed after the big day so I can wear it again. X"

Brilliant idea! X

Post new Message to Thread