FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

All women with big boobs, close by and are interested, reply and private message me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

" "

I admire your approach. Although why limit yourself with conditions.

over a year ago

"

I admire your approach. Although why limit yourself with conditions. "

I dont know, perhaps im too fussy

By *ants Horse Hung CockMan
over a year ago

co durham

" "

Worth a try! I wonder how many you get

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

Youve already got a post up tho...

By *olden PoleMan
over a year ago

Thal

Wonder how you’ll get on with this one.

Hope you get some positive vibes as you deserve kudos for the cut of your jib

By *rPeachyMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Why didn't I ever think of this

over a year ago

"Why didn't I ever think of this "

Im a guy that just gets to the point. Problem is im getting no reply or responses from any women. Are they all just time wasters on here??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

After being on here for over a year without any veris, even hidden ones, perhaps this approach will bear fruit.

over a year ago

"Why didn't I ever think of this

Im a guy that just gets to the point. Problem is im getting no reply or responses from any women. Are they all just time wasters on here??"

Majority of us probably are yes, the time wasters have a green flag next to their name for ease.

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Im a guy that just gets to the point. Problem is im getting no reply or responses from any women. Are they all just time wasters on here??"

Maybe you need to rethink how you’re messaging then… us women have preferences too

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

Im a guy that just gets to the point. Problem is im getting no reply or responses from any women. Are they all just time wasters on here??

Maybe you need to rethink how you’re messaging then… us women have preferences too "

yes saffron you do your preferences are to cage a man in with the dogs as you cook in your underwear

over a year ago

3-5 away, but I'm not interested, so will save my message

over a year ago

Chad move

over a year ago

Yes they are completely. The demand things like connection first, decent bios and pics on a profile and to not be dicks in the process. Too much to ask for in my book

over a year ago

Yes they are completely. The demand things like connection first, decent bios and pics on a profile and to not be dicks in the process. Too much to ask for in my book "

Yes it is becoming a bit of a joke lol. Anyhow i know im worth the effort too and if these women arent interested, their loss

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I might try this but with cake, instead of boobs

over a year ago

"I might try this but with cake, instead of boobs "

Or offer cake?

By *iminey_cricketsMan
over a year ago

barbican

"3-5 away, but I'm not interested, so will save my message "

Harsh but hotlisted….

I mean fair.

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Maybe you need to rethink how you’re messaging then… us women have preferences too yes saffron you do your preferences are to cage a man in with the dogs as you cook in your underwear "

Exactly. All the men I beg are time wasters too

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I might try this but with cake, instead of boobs

Or offer cake? "

Cake for boobs - perfect!

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

1 out of 3 ain't bad

over a year ago

We're not time wasters just figments of your imagination

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

over a year ago

Yes they are completely. The demand things like connection first, decent bios and pics on a profile and to not be dicks in the process. Too much to ask for in my book "

Those bitches

over a year ago

I know, I am SUCH A DIVA! How dare I want a decent message, connection and someone I’m attracted to

By *otwifeKazWoman
over a year ago

Stafford

Yes they all are

over a year ago

Yes they are completely. The demand things like connection first, decent bios and pics on a profile and to not be dicks in the process. Too much to ask for in my book

I know, I am SUCH A DIVA! How dare I want a decent message, connection and someone I’m attracted to "

Such a diva

over a year ago

Let us know how you get on OP

over a year ago

Sorry you look about 5 years old!!! I know your not, but I prefer my men to have a bit of an older look about them

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Well I have big boobs but that's about all.

over a year ago

"Sorry you look about 5 years old!!! I know your not, but I prefer my men to have a bit of an older look about them"

Thanks for the compliment

over a year ago

"Well I have big boobs but that's about all. "

That will do nicely

By *ake and ScribbleCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Yes it is becoming a bit of a joke lol. Anyhow i know im worth the effort too and if these women arent interested, their loss"

If they are ignoring you because they don't want to meet you, how exactly is it their loss?

The women here know exactly why you're not getting replies now all you have to do is work it out.

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I see the proverbial “timewasters” are being a nonsense again

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

" "

So how's it working out?

over a year ago

Yes it is becoming a bit of a joke lol. Anyhow i know im worth the effort too and if these women arent interested, their loss

If they are ignoring you because they don't want to meet you, how exactly is it their loss?

The women here know exactly why you're not getting replies now all you have to do is work it out.

"

I have, too good for them

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"

Bit harsh he was only asking a question if someone else asked would people be this harsh

Leave the poor man

Alone

over a year ago

Hampshire

Bit harsh he was only asking a question if someone else asked would people be this harsh

Leave the poor man

Alone "

This is a forum for discussion, I'm contributing to this man's negative opinion of women and pointing out the obvious.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Leave the poor man

Alone

This is a forum for discussion, I'm contributing to this man's negative opinion of women and pointing out the obvious."

Then discuss

Dont get

Personal

over a year ago

Hampshire

Leave the poor man

Alone

This is a forum for discussion, I'm contributing to this man's negative opinion of women and pointing out the obvious.

Then discuss

Dont get

Personal "

Tell me, which sentence of mine was 'harsh'? The fact that it's not a womans loss by not meeting him because they clearly don't want to or telling him it's quite clear to many women here why he gets no response?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Leave the poor man

Alone

Then discuss

Dont get

Personal

Tell me, which sentence of mine was 'harsh'? The fact that it's not a womans loss by not meeting him because they clearly don't want to or telling him it's quite clear to many women here why he gets no response?"

over a year ago

I think the wording you're looking for is fussy women

Post new Message to Thread