Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Spooky alexa !

Jump to newest

By *andyfloss2000 OP   Woman
over a year ago

ashford

At midnight last night my alexa alarm was going of full blast! Didnt make the connection till I woke this morn to put radio on it was still full blast! No one has touched it i dont have small kids and certainly no one set an alarm for midnight! To day is the 11th anniversary of my youngest 3s father my ex partners death ! x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"At midnight last night my alexa alarm was going of full blast! Didnt make the connection till I woke this morn to put radio on it was still full blast! No one has touched it i dont have small kids and certainly no one set an alarm for midnight! To day is the 11th anniversary of my youngest 3s father my ex partners death ! x"

Oh goodness, that does sound spooky.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Woooo

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very creepy! There's a post about witches in the forums as well today - I hope we are not all heading for the dark side

over a year ago

ashford

"At midnight last night my alexa alarm was going of full blast! Didnt make the connection till I woke this morn to put radio on it was still full blast! No one has touched it i dont have small kids and certainly no one set an alarm for midnight! To day is the 11th anniversary of my youngest 3s father my ex partners death ! x

Oh goodness, that does sound spooky. "

I didnt connect the 2 things at time or I wouldn't have liked to go tell her to stop as she is out in a back porch with no blinds just big windows which in them selves freak me out! x

over a year ago

ashford

"Very creepy! There's a post about witches in the forums as well today - I hope we are not all heading for the dark side "

Ha ha he honestly said I was a witch! As I knew stuff he lied to me about! And said he would come back and haunt me which early on he did had to have him moved on! X

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"Very creepy! There's a post about witches in the forums as well today - I hope we are not all heading for the dark side

Ha ha he honestly said I was a witch! As I knew stuff he lied to me about! And said he would come back and haunt me which early on he did had to have him moved on! X"

Eek! It all sounds very spooky, not sure I could cope! x

By *izzmasterzeroMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Maybe you should dim the lights and light se candles, call out to see if you get a reaction, ask for a sign like to move something or knock on something, wooooooo spooky spooky goings on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Very creepy! There's a post about witches in the forums as well today - I hope we are not all heading for the dark side

Ha ha he honestly said I was a witch! As I knew stuff he lied to me about! And said he would come back and haunt me which early on he did had to have him moved on! X"

I'm not sure that being able to tell that he had lied makes you a witch, I think it just makes you a woman - from what I've heard women are very adept at spotting things like that (not my personal experience you understand

over a year ago

ashford

"Maybe you should dim the lights and light se candles, call out to see if you get a reaction, ask for a sign like to move something or knock on something, wooooooo spooky spooky goings on"

No ty dont want to encourage him back! x

Post new Message to Thread