Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Witches

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I grew up and was educated in Ross on Wye

I can recall back in the 70’s that the local police had found witches using a meeting place (coven) in the woods, so the had the site bulldozed.

So my question is to you, does witchcraft still happen and are black covens still around?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Cults still happen so yes I think it's very feasible that witchcraft still takes place, especially in some other countries.

Mrs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

So my question is to you, does witchcraft still happen and are black covens still around?"

Oh goodness! Yes!!

Especially white witches. We are everywhere.

Have a search of the forums.

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

"I grew up and was educated in Ross on Wye

I can recall back in the 70’s that the local police had found witches using a meeting place (coven) in the woods, so the had the site bulldozed.

So my question is to you, does witchcraft still happen and are black covens still around?"

I can confirm that it still happens.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Seems pointless bulldozing the site. How would this stop witches meeting ?

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Seems pointless bulldozing the site. How would this stop witches meeting ?"

Bulldozers to witches are like garlic bread to vampires

True fact

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Sounds like a crappy excuse to bulldoze an area of woodland to me.

I wonder if anything was built on it shortly afterwards.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

I grew up in roughly the same area and wasn't aware of that, sounds like something to Google up just for the sake of it

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

Yes there are couple of well known covens near me and yes they do dance naked in the woods. Yes i know some of them - does that answer your question?

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

So my question is to you, does witchcraft still happen and are black covens still around?

Yes there are couple of well known covens near me and yes they do dance naked in the woods. Yes i know some of them - does that answer your question?"

Are you sure they aren’t just dogging?

over a year ago

No idea, recalled seeing it in the Ross Gazette

over a year ago

I grew up in roughly the same area and wasn't aware of that, sounds like something to Google up just for the sake of it "

Swear it’s true, can’t recall exact dates but must have been mid 70’s

over a year ago

Yes there are couple of well known covens near me and yes they do dance naked in the woods. Yes i know some of them - does that answer your question?

Are you sure they aren’t just dogging?"

Lol

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Ross on Wye would make an entertaining half hour TV show for Mr Jonathon Ross…

Woss on Wye

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Mable

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yes and yes

lots in the new forest

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Yes and yes

lots in the new forest "

What do they eat?

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

"Yes and yes

lots in the new forest "

I paid to have sex with one in Ringwoood years back. Glamorous but not a pleasant lady.

over a year ago

What do witches cats eat for breakfast?

Mice-crispies!

Ill get my coat!

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

I imagine so. During WW2 there was an operation carried out by a Witches Coven against the Third Reich. I'm not sure where witches fall into our defence strategy today

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

I grew up in roughly the same area and wasn't aware of that, sounds like something to Google up just for the sake of it

Swear it’s true, can’t recall exact dates but must have been mid 70’s"

1972-1973

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

"I imagine so. During WW2 there was an operation carried out by a Witches Coven against the Third Reich. I'm not sure where witches fall into our defence strategy today "

Priti Patel is armed and ready…

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Seems pointless bulldozing the site. How would this stop witches meeting ?

No idea, recalled seeing it in the Ross Gazette "

They bull dozed it as the area was deemed unsafe. The witches meeting site was discovered by two young boys who were playing in a cave area. I think the forestry commission was scared more kids might follow suit and eventually someone may have ended up getting hurt.

By *urplechesterCouple
over a year ago

chester

I have several friends who are into witchcraft, some of the most lovely genuine people you could ever meet! Miss pc

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

Funny you should mention Ross on Wye, but I gather that there is quite a following in that area. I actually pulled on a straight dating site, a genuine 24carat broomstick pilot, complete with her own broomstick, from Nantyglo, just along the road. That was when I discovered that contrary to popular belief, the broomstick is not for eco friendly air travel, and that you are never going to be bumping into one whilst taking off and landing at your local airport that has slipped under the radar, totally undetected by air traffic control. The broomstick does exactly what it says on the tin, it's for sweeping the floor. Apparently what they all do in the coven is they form a circle, but before the ritual begins, the circle, or the coven has to be cleansed by sweeping the floor. Now when you think about it logically, that makes perfect sense because, the last thing witches want to be doing is getting down to business stark naked in a woodland glade, and getting a thorn in their butt. Very interesting relationship that was though for the time it lasted, and she wasn't best pleased the night I picked up the broomstick, got astride of it, and exclaimed, "Hi how silver, the lone ranger rides again!." She yelled out that a witches broomstick is personal to each witch, and that owner driver witch can only let another witch use it, so it seems that you can't get any driver insurance, even from Direct Line on a broomstick. As for courting a witch in the hope that you are going to save on taxi fares as you'll get a free ride home from a date, it won't be happening.

over a year ago

Swear it’s true, can’t recall exact dates but must have been mid 70’s 1972-1973"

You found the article?

Impressed

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

I did yes , quite easy to find really, made interesting reading. Can't believe I had never heard about it until now.

over a year ago

Yep, still happens. Nothing sinister to my friends coven

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

[Removed by poster at 19/10/21 12:39:46]

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

Witches and therefore covens are not real, don't exist!

People calling themselves 'witches', and meeting in a place they and others refer to as as 'coven' doesn't mean they are real either. I cannot provide evidence to back all that up, nor can I to disprove the existence of the Easter bunny or that fairy's do not live at the bottom of gardens.

over a year ago

...they’re living amongst us and some of us, we don’t even know it...

some are good some are bad...

Just as in life, we have good and bad, God vs Devil, Ying & Yang, positive & negative, etc...

Forces are always at play...

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

People calling themselves 'witches', and meeting in a place they and others refer to as as 'coven' doesn't mean they are real either. I cannot provide evidence to back all that up, nor can I to disprove the existence of the Easter bunny or that fairy's do not live at the bottom of gardens."

That's like saying Christians aren't real

No, the Witches you see in films aren't real as that is just perpetuating a myth original pushed by Christians (I believe) to try making Wicca (and Pagans as a whole) seem evil and to undermine their religion. This went hand in hand with them stealing their holidays and celebrations and reestablishing them as their own.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

In the final episode of 'British as folke'

They visited Essex and there was a very interesting piece about witches. More power to the Women!

Education is key!

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

People calling themselves 'witches', and meeting in a place they and others refer to as as 'coven' doesn't mean they are real either. I cannot provide evidence to back all that up, nor can I to disprove the existence of the Easter bunny or that fairy's do not live at the bottom of gardens."

They modt definitely do exist! I have family of all faiths, from Greek Orthodox,Christians, to Druids, Pagans and Wiccans. And all of them are beautiful, caring and wonderful people!

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

People calling themselves 'witches', and meeting in a place they and others refer to as as 'coven' doesn't mean they are real either. I cannot provide evidence to back all that up, nor can I to disprove the existence of the Easter bunny or that fairy's do not live at the bottom of gardens.

They modt definitely do exist! I have family of all faiths, from Greek Orthodox,Christians, to Druids, Pagans and Wiccans. And all of them are beautiful, caring and wonderful people! "

I never said they weren't shiny happy caring people.

over a year ago

"Yes and yes

lots in the new forest

I paid to have sex with one in Ringwoood years back. Glamorous but not a pleasant lady."

Haha I'm laughing here

over a year ago

I took a witch for a driving lesson , she touched my know and I turned into a lay by

over a year ago

"I took a witch for a driving lesson , she touched my know and I turned into a lay by "

Cock lol

By *hubby CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Essex

[Removed by poster at 19/10/21 19:02:54]

over a year ago

Absolutely it does. And yes there Absolutely are black covers

I live not far from a place used for black magic and Devil Worship. Animals have been found drained of blood and people report symbols m

marked on trees and black marks on the ground in one one area.

Also there is Safegaurding gGuidance released by Ofsted for education settings which includes information about abuse by 'witchcraft'

It does happen

over a year ago

I believe they do, yes

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Yes they do

over a year ago

"Yes they do"

Personal experience?

over a year ago

Yes, and other things too. Some years ago I was sat on a common watching the sun come up and a few carloads of people arrived nearby. They were all dressed in long white cloaks with pointy hoods and started chanting and dancing around. I realised it was May 1st so assume they were Druids doing what they do. I thought they were going to go all Wicker Man on me for a while..

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I don't kmow of any personally, but I'd be surprised if they didn't exist.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Yeah grew up near a coven of white witches. Think it's becoming more popular again from what I see.

Post new Message to Thread