Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nonsense

Jump to newest

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Tell me some gossip. Or a secret. Or something that makes you smile. Or do a little dance on the thread. Evening.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Don't tell anyone, but Mr KC's snores are quite sweet really

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"Don't tell anyone, but Mr KC's snores are quite sweet really "

awwww

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Sometimes I want to post the equivalent of having a wee breakdown and screaming into the ether but I’m never quite sure how that gets written.

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

Sometimes I narrate my own life and when I’m having a bad day my brain turns it into a screenplay.

Walking out of work is now *exit stage left*

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve a friend on here who’s a real bad influence on me with the things she gets upto - makes me look like a church choir gurl. She knows who she is (& I’ve told her so, but she just laughs it off and says I’m the one to blame). What’s a gurl to do?

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Sometimes I’m having a wank and I start thinking about laundry and chores that need doing and then have a panic about how to speed up and finish so I can go and get them done or whether it’s rude to myself to just stop mid way, like should I apologise to myself?

over a year ago

I live my life without max for months at a time. It feels so lonely

Chesty

X

over a year ago

I have some gossip…. This thread contains some sexy people! I’ll let you all decide who I’m referring to

Ok I’ll tell you, it’s everyone !

over a year ago

North West

"Sometimes I want to post the equivalent of having a wee breakdown and screaming into the ether but I’m never quite sure how that gets written. "

Does this emoji cut the mustard?

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I live my life without max for months at a time. It feels so lonely

Chesty

X"

((Hugs))

By *r.MorningstarMan
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

"Sometimes I’m having a wank and I start thinking about laundry and chores that need doing and then have a panic about how to speed up and finish so I can go and get them done or whether it’s rude to myself to just stop mid way, like should I apologise to myself?"

I completely get this! I'm awaiting an ADHD diagnosis so my mind goes off on constant tangents

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

When I’m in meetings or in a tense atmosphere a part of me wants to lick peoples faces or do something so obscene just to cut the tension

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I have some gossip…. This thread contains some sexy people! I’ll let you all decide who I’m referring to

Ok I’ll tell you, it’s everyone ! "

I’m sexy! It’s unheard of but I’m having that!

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"Sometimes I want to post the equivalent of having a wee breakdown and screaming into the ether but I’m never quite sure how that gets written.

Does this emoji cut the mustard? "

It’s mid way between that and this

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"Sometimes I’m having a wank and I start thinking about laundry and chores that need doing and then have a panic about how to speed up and finish so I can go and get them done or whether it’s rude to myself to just stop mid way, like should I apologise to myself?

I completely get this! I'm awaiting an ADHD diagnosis so my mind goes off on constant tangents "

But seriously, should I apologise?!

over a year ago

"I have some gossip…. This thread contains some sexy people! I’ll let you all decide who I’m referring to

Ok I’ll tell you, it’s everyone !

I’m sexy! It’s unheard of but I’m having that!"

Further gossip, you are far too modest

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I have a secret

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

"Sometimes I’m having a wank and I start thinking about laundry and chores that need doing and then have a panic about how to speed up and finish so I can go and get them done or whether it’s rude to myself to just stop mid way, like should I apologise to myself?

I completely get this! I'm awaiting an ADHD diagnosis so my mind goes off on constant tangents

But seriously, should I apologise?!"

I do. then promise myself two later.

over a year ago

"Sometimes I’m having a wank and I start thinking about laundry and chores that need doing and then have a panic about how to speed up and finish so I can go and get them done or whether it’s rude to myself to just stop mid way, like should I apologise to myself?"

Is there a female equivalent of blue balls? If there is I’m sure it can’t be good, finish first then you can glow through the chores!

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"When I’m in meetings or in a tense atmosphere a part of me wants to lick peoples faces or do something so obscene just to cut the tension "

I get that. Sometimes I want to yell “cunt” at people just because. I don’t think they are one, I just have all this need to be outrageous.

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I have a secret"

Oooooooh!

By *r.MorningstarMan
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

But seriously, should I apologise?!

I do. then promise myself two later. "

I second this! Go off and do whatever you need to and reward yourself after, and if you can't get someone that can reward you for you

over a year ago

North West

"When I’m in meetings or in a tense atmosphere a part of me wants to lick peoples faces or do something so obscene just to cut the tension

I get that. Sometimes I want to yell “cunt” at people just because. I don’t think they are one, I just have all this need to be outrageous. "

I had to restrain myself from yelling "cunt" and causing harm to items of office furniture at work earlier. Fucking eejits

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

CUNT!!!

over a year ago

"When I’m in meetings or in a tense atmosphere a part of me wants to lick peoples faces or do something so obscene just to cut the tension

I get that. Sometimes I want to yell “cunt” at people just because. I don’t think they are one, I just have all this need to be outrageous.

I had to restrain myself from yelling "cunt" and causing harm to items of office furniture at work earlier. Fucking eejits "

I love sending messages to colleagues during online meetings to make them laugh, usually at a participants expense and watch them trying not to lose or it just turning the camera off!

over a year ago

North West

I had to restrain myself from yelling "cunt" and causing harm to items of office furniture at work earlier. Fucking eejits

I love sending messages to colleagues during online meetings to make them laugh, usually at a participants expense and watch them trying not to lose or it just turning the camera off!"

I have selected colleagues (mainly one colleague) with whom I also play this game. My earlier expositions on "cunts" were from 1:1 discussion, mainly

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Sometimes I will people to trip up as they’re walking. I imagine it really hard as if I have some kind of telekinetic power. So far I can make them walk forward more but not trip up. One day though, one day.

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

"Sometimes I will people to trip up as they’re walking. I imagine it really hard as if I have some kind of telekinetic power. So far I can make them walk forward more but not trip up. One day though, one day. "

I do this!

over a year ago

I love sending messages to colleagues during online meetings to make them laugh, usually at a participants expense and watch them trying not to lose or it just turning the camera off!

I have selected colleagues (mainly one colleague) with whom I also play this game. My earlier expositions on "cunts" were from 1:1 discussion, mainly "

Excellent! A particular favourite was a vendor who sounded like salad fingers (YouTube it!) led to an awkward silence when nobody could unmute because we had all lost it!

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

I love salad fingers!!

over a year ago

"I love salad fingers!! "

I like…. Rusty spoons

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I love salad fingers!!

I like…. Rusty spoons"

*happy dance*

over a year ago

This is totally normal. I do the same. It’s a huge buzz kill

over a year ago

"I live my life without max for months at a time. It feels so lonely

Chesty

X

((Hugs))"

Thank you

over a year ago

I have an irrational phobia of fish. They are hideous things. Hate them.

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

Sometimes when I’m receiving oral I let myself fall asleep because it’s relaxing and I hope they don’t stop to ask if I’m ok or try and talk to me.

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"Sometimes when I’m receiving oral I let myself fall asleep because it’s relaxing and I hope they don’t stop to ask if I’m ok or try and talk to me. "

I just say that I want to be lollipopped to sleep so they know it’s going to happen.

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

"Sometimes when I’m receiving oral I let myself fall asleep because it’s relaxing and I hope they don’t stop to ask if I’m ok or try and talk to me.

I just say that I want to be lollipopped to sleep so they know it’s going to happen. "

Lollipopped!!

LOLLIPOPPED!

I am jazzed by this

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I have an irrational phobia of fish. They are hideous things. Hate them. "

(fish)

Damn, no emoji.

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"Sometimes when I’m receiving oral I let myself fall asleep because it’s relaxing and I hope they don’t stop to ask if I’m ok or try and talk to me.

I just say that I want to be lollipopped to sleep so they know it’s going to happen.

Lollipopped!!

LOLLIPOPPED!

I am jazzed by this "

They can stop when I start snoring. It works a treat.

over a year ago

"Sometimes when I’m receiving oral I let myself fall asleep because it’s relaxing and I hope they don’t stop to ask if I’m ok or try and talk to me. "

Hahaha really?? I've never fallen asleep on max when he's eating my pussy!!

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

Lollipopped!!

LOLLIPOPPED!

I am jazzed by this

They can stop when I start snoring. It works a treat. "

That’s the dream.

I’m going to have an early night so im going to suggest being lollipopped. Just so I can say lollipop me

over a year ago

I fake it 9.5 x out of 10.

It takes a lot to get me there and not many people can.

over a year ago

How rude! ( although I've feel asleep a couple of times receiving so I can totally relate)

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I fake it 9.5 x out of 10.

"

It’s frustrating that others feel less than for not getting someone all the way there hence the need for faking. Why can’t we say this feels lovely but I’m not going to finish tonight and that’s okay.

over a year ago

"CUNT!!!"

everyone luvs them (except when they smell like fish)

please don’t gang up on me all you lovely lady’s

over a year ago

I can’t explain it, but there is something oddly exciting about female masturbation being referred to as wanking

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 19/10/21 00:51:09]

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

"When the pandemic hit and I start working remotely I started holding my crotch and penis on the outside of my pants. I never got anything sexual from it but it would make help relax me. Often I'd not even realise I was doing it. However I now have to actively focus on noting doing it as I don't think it will be well received when I do return to work. "

over a year ago

"I fake it 9.5 x out of 10.

It’s frustrating that others feel less than for not getting someone all the way there hence the need for faking. Why can’t we say this feels lovely but I’m not going to finish tonight and that’s okay. "

I think it’s because we don’t want to insult or offend a partner. I have more chance of climaxing with a female than I do a male partner. I definitely do enjoy myself it’s just that it doesn’t often end in the big O. So maybe I’ll use your line next time.

over a year ago

I can’t explain it, but there is something oddly exciting about female masturbation being referred to as wanking "

Yea!!!

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

When the pandemic hit and I start working remotely I started holding my crotch and penis on the outside of my pants during work meetings and giving presetstions. I never got anything sexual from it but it would make help relax me. Often I'd not even realise I was doing it. However I now have to actively focus on noting doing it as I don't think it will be well received when I do return to work.

over a year ago

"When the pandemic hit and I start working remotely I started holding my crotch and penis on the outside of my pants during work meetings and giving presetstions. I never got anything sexual from it but it would make help relax me. Often I'd not even realise I was doing it. However I now have to actively focus on noting doing it as I don't think it will be well received when I do return to work."

Yeah you might need to re think this one. Else you might find HR will want a word lol.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

When I'm on buses I try to imagine what other passengers' cum faces look like.

over a year ago

"When I'm on buses I try to imagine what other passengers' cum faces look like."

Hahahaha I’m doing this now on every public transport journey I make. It’ll make it much more interesting.

over a year ago

"When I'm on buses I try to imagine what other passengers' cum faces look like."

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"When the pandemic hit and I start working remotely I started holding my crotch and penis on the outside of my pants during work meetings and giving presetstions. I never got anything sexual from it but it would make help relax me. Often I'd not even realise I was doing it. However I now have to actively focus on noting doing it as I don't think it will be well received when I do return to work.

Yeah you might need to re think this one. Else you might find HR will want a word lol. "

Finger's crossed they'll want to hold it for me.

over a year ago

"CUNT!!!"

FKIN WHAT?!! I'm trying to sleep!!!

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

I spill food on my boobs at pretty much every meal. My friend has bought me a bib.

over a year ago

"I spill food on my boobs at pretty much every meal. My friend has bought me a bib. "

Oh god same! I think it’s a big boob problem.

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I spill food on my boobs at pretty much every meal. My friend has bought me a bib.

Oh god same! I think it’s a big boob problem. "

It’s like my hand can’t track around them and wobbles.

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

I made cakes for work as I’ve joined a new team and the existing team have a bee in their bonnet about it. My old boss applied but didn’t get it. He was their buddy.

They threw my cakes out.

Now when I make a coffee I empty the kettle so they have to reboil it and it takes ages.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I spill food on my boobs at pretty much every meal. My friend has bought me a bib. "

You're gonna need a bigger bib

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I made cakes for work as I’ve joined a new team and the existing team have a bee in their bonnet about it. My old boss applied but didn’t get it. He was their buddy.

They threw my cakes out.

Now when I make a coffee I empty the kettle so they have to reboil it and it takes ages. "

That makes me angry to read. I will think up more paybacks you can carry out.

over a year ago

"I made cakes for work as I’ve joined a new team and the existing team have a bee in their bonnet about it. My old boss applied but didn’t get it. He was their buddy.

They threw my cakes out.

Now when I make a coffee I empty the kettle so they have to reboil it and it takes ages.

That makes me angry to read. I will think up more paybacks you can carry out. "

Cut the corner off the teabags so they get leaves in their tea

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

They threw my cakes out.

That makes me angry to read. I will think up more paybacks you can carry out.

Cut the corner off the teabags so they get leaves in their tea"

Oooooo!

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

They threw my cakes out.

Now when I make a coffee I empty the kettle so they have to reboil it and it takes ages. "

If I was you I'd start putting dog shit in the coffee and just bring in my own coffee tbh.

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

They threw my cakes out.

If I was you I'd start putting dog shit in the coffee and just bring in my own coffee tbh. "

Or just add pepper to the coffee and bring your own in.

over a year ago

I ran out of the house at 9.52pm as I had a sudden craving for ice cream and the shop shut at 10pm.

Got there, got the ice cream, devoured half a tub. Happy

By *stella OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I ran out of the house at 9.52pm as I had a sudden craving for ice cream and the shop shut at 10pm.

Got there, got the ice cream, devoured half a tub. Happy "

Ice cream whore.

over a year ago

Night night all

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

They threw my cakes out.

If I was you I'd start putting dog shit in the coffee and just bring in my own coffee tbh.

Or just add pepper to the coffee and bring your own in. "

Hmmm, pepper seems to be letting them off quite lightly though.

over a year ago

"I ran out of the house at 9.52pm as I had a sudden craving for ice cream and the shop shut at 10pm.

Got there, got the ice cream, devoured half a tub. Happy

Ice cream whore. "

I'm contemplating having more too

over a year ago

Same ... well, not the bib part.

I was eating sweets tonight and on getting ready for bed, a random Skittle fell out of my tits!

over a year ago

Got there, got the ice cream, devoured half a tub. Happy "

Half a tub. Pfffffft, lightweight!

Post new Message to Thread