Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Give us a secret about your job!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have always told that a teacher or lecturer could see everyone and everything in the class but I focus too much on things I am explaining so cannot observe shit!

So it is not always true that a teacher can see everything

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Celebrities and influencers don’t get given outfits for events and fashion week to keep. They have to RETURN them at some point (there’s a system called fashion gps and it’s all on the database!

Some keep them anyway (literally stealing them ) and they are usually samples. Influencers are the worst and are usually entitled.

Some high celebs get custom made dresses for when they go to film premiers tho!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm a handyman who loves his job.

I work mostly on new builds. But here's 2 secret about new build houses.

1/ there is always an almost invisible panel under your sink and bath to allow plumbers access to the pipes.

2/ lazy fuckers use behind these panels as makeshift bins knowing full well people/ buyers won't find it when the panel is sealed.

If you ever get the opportunity to look it's both disgusting and mind boggling.

By *asha86Couple
over a year ago

walsall

I am a handyman also qualified in plumbing and all sorts but i also do cleaning maintenance on properties ie gutters and window cleaning... heres a secret...

If your window cleaner comes while your out he very rarely cleans the frosted glass bathroom window

Post new Message to Thread