Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Social

Jump to newest

By *ames5169 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Best social you ever went on ?

And how many socials on average lead to something else ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Best social was at a craft fair within a stately home grounds, then spent a few hours walking around in the grounds on a sunny day.

By the time a social occurs after a lot of online chatting, I am usually pretty sure of a connection, so 50/50 chance the social will progress to more at a second meeting.

By *ames5169 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Best social was at a craft fair within a stately home grounds, then spent a few hours walking around in the grounds on a sunny day.

By the time a social occurs after a lot of online chatting, I am usually pretty sure of a connection, so 50/50 chance the social will progress to more at a second meeting."

Lovely

By *ake and ScribbleCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Five years ago, me and another regular forumite met in a pub for a drink. I invited a few people I knew from Fab and we had such a cracking time, this and other profiles were born and we now regularly hold socials from Nottingham to Winchester.

By *ames5169 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Five years ago, me and another regular forumite met in a pub for a drink. I invited a few people I knew from Fab and we had such a cracking time, this and other profiles were born and we now regularly hold socials from Nottingham to Winchester."

Excellent

Post new Message to Thread