Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Difference between fb and fwb?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What makes the difference, for you, between fb and fwb?

I think, for me, it's spending time together that doesn't involve sex.

I suppose the labels themselves don't really matter as long as there is open and honest communication x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

W

over a year ago

Hahaha, took me a while to get that!

Clever

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I was wondering this after I read the thread about moving from FB to FWB. I’ve always used the terms interchangeably. I think if I fucked somebody with some kind of regularity then I’d like to think they were a friend on some level!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Hahaha, took me a while to get that!

Clever "

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

For me I need to like someone I'm sleeping with regularly, so there is an element of friendship to both.

FWB I would still meet even if sex was off the table. It's a friendship primarily, the sex is a bonus.

FB for me is primarily about the sex. If sex was off the table we would probably still message but we wouldn't meet up just for coffee, for example.

I tend to go for FB more than FWB right now, but I've had a few FWB arrangements in the past and they're glorious when they work out.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ive a guy who i meet just for sex so he would be my fuck buddy, then i have 2 fwb (yes im greedy) who i meet and we have takeaways and chilled nights in watching movies/boxing etc and i stay over at theirs kinda a relationship without the commitment

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

I guess a Fuck Buddy is someone you like having sex with and can meet up happily just for that. And a Friend With Benefits is the same but you're able to hang out as friends, without the sex as well

LvM

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Ive a guy who i meet just for sex so he would be my fuck buddy, then i have 2 fwb (yes im greedy) who i meet and we have takeaways and chilled nights in watching movies/boxing etc and i stay over at theirs kinda a relationship without the commitment"

A kinda relationship without any commitment. Music to my ears

over a year ago

"For me I need to like someone I'm sleeping with regularly, so there is an element of friendship to both.

FWB I would still meet even if sex was off the table. It's a friendship primarily, the sex is a bonus.

FB for me is primarily about the sex. If sex was off the table we would probably still message but we wouldn't meet up just for coffee, for example.

I tend to go for FB more than FWB right now, but I've had a few FWB arrangements in the past and they're glorious when they work out."

I agree with this x

over a year ago

"Ive a guy who i meet just for sex so he would be my fuck buddy, then i have 2 fwb (yes im greedy) who i meet and we have takeaways and chilled nights in watching movies/boxing etc and i stay over at theirs kinda a relationship without the commitment"

YES!!

over a year ago

fwb have always ended in dramas with me. My current fb is purely fuck n go, no dramas just good sex.

over a year ago

I think the intimacy level is different too, cuddles, maybe stay the night.

So fwb is similar to a relationship but no commitment..I think that's probably a good description x

Post new Message to Thread