Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is there?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Many profiles that you stalk in or out of the forums but just don't have the balls to message as you think there either out of your league or you just fear the rejection?

I'm a culprit of this with a few. Should we bite the bullet and just do it? What we got to lose?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Confirmation that we’re not good enough?

Sometimes hope is better than certainty in our minds, so we think

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"Many profiles that you stalk in or out of the forums but just don't have the balls to message as you think there either out of your league or you just fear the rejection?

I'm a culprit of this with a few. Should we bite the bullet and just do it? What we got to lose? "

Only yours!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Many profiles that you stalk in or out of the forums but just don't have the balls to message as you think there either out of your league or you just fear the rejection?

I'm a culprit of this with a few. Should we bite the bullet and just do it? What we got to lose? "

Just do it, I am fed up of you stalking me

over a year ago

Yeah, there’s a few ! X

By *xiled BikerMan
over a year ago

Beverley

Oh yes I have many, probably all of my hotlist I should rename it my fantasy fab list, included on list is OP

xx

By *rorangeukMan
over a year ago

Southport

You are now on my Hotlist

over a year ago

Definitely! I can’t speak for everyone but I can imagine the problem being 10 times worse for single men than women and couples but could be wrong!

over a year ago

It’s the bullet OP. Life is for living and unless you make yourself known and that you appreciate them, then they might be totally unawares

over a year ago

Forum people I tend to only message in relation to threads, mainly because I'll eventually, hopefully, meet in person at socials. I've stopped messaging randoms, unless there's something extremely interesting in the profile or a status update.

By *orestguy28Man
over a year ago

Glos

I regularly view your pictures as I find them exceptionally sexy. Kind of stalking as I’m miles away from you. If I was a little closer I doubt I’d still pluck the courage up

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I'm a culprit of this with a few. Should we bite the bullet and just do it? What we got to lose?

I regularly view your pictures as I find them exceptionally sexy. Kind of stalking as I’m miles away from you. If I was a little closer I doubt I’d still pluck the courage up "

what he says

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Not really. I do have a few I look at because there pics are great but they’re too far/too young/too beardy x

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Not really. I do have a few I look at because there pics are great but they’re too far/too young/too beardy x"

*their pics

over a year ago

"Confirmation that we’re not good enough?

Sometimes hope is better than certainty in our minds, so we think"

But we only live once..

over a year ago

There's still a couple who I'd love to speak to.. But I'm also speaking to a couple that I didn't have the guts to message. Thanks to forum threads/challenges we now talk every day and I *think* get on really well

over a year ago

Only yours! "

over a year ago

Just do it, I am fed up of you stalking me "

over a year ago

"Yeah, there’s a few ! X "

Go for it

over a year ago

"Oh yes I have many, probably all of my hotlist I should rename it my fantasy fab list, included on list is OP

xx"

Oh thank you

over a year ago

"You are now on my Hotlist"

By *acksparrow99Man
over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

Do it.

over a year ago

Don’t fear their rejection although it’s easier said than done. Put yourself out there and say ‘Hi’. If you’re an emoji person or a ‘lol’ person put them in there too. If you’re not matched then enjoy better times with someone more matched to you. Sex, friendships, situationships can be great but even greater with someone who is on your level. That person you’re questioning might be as dull as dishwater.

over a year ago

"Definitely! I can’t speak for everyone but I can imagine the problem being 10 times worse for single men than women and couples but could be wrong!"

But why don't you do something about it?

over a year ago

Yes I have a couple. Made contact with one so hopefully we can start a conversation.

The other is purely for the pictures.

over a year ago

I don't think you either have to worry about being out of their league or getting rejected. Just go for it and as you are truly gorgeous and it would be a fool who turns you down.

over a year ago

" It’s the bullet OP. Life is for living and unless you make yourself known and that you appreciate them, then they might be totally unawares "

Exactly this. Your definitely right

over a year ago

"There's still a couple who I'd love to speak to.. But I'm also speaking to a couple that I didn't have the guts to message. Thanks to forum threads/challenges we now talk every day and I *think* get on really well "

That's great, but don't forget about the others Do it!

over a year ago

Don’t fear their rejection although it’s easier said than done. Put yourself out there and say ‘Hi’. If you’re an emoji person or a ‘lol’ person put them in there too. If you’re not matched then enjoy better times with someone more matched to you. Sex, friendships, situationships can be great but even greater with someone who is on your level. That person you’re questioning might be as dull as dishwater."

Exactly.!!!

By *aby.rosaWoman
over a year ago

Midlands

The thing I struggle with is that first message to someone and what to bloody say hehe

over a year ago

I don't think you either have to worry about being out of their league or getting rejected. Just go for it and as you are truly gorgeous and it would be a fool who turns you down."

What a lovely thing to say

Thank you xxxxx

over a year ago

"The thing I struggle with is that first message to someone and what to bloody say hehe "

Erm, your as fit as fuck maybe start with? Lol..

over a year ago

I’m rubbish at making the first move, so no, not really.

By *ames5169Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

I’ve tried a few with varying results!! Including you OP lol xxxx

over a year ago

Yes. There are a few that I would never message. I don't want to start off feeling out of someone's league - I will always feel that way. I don't want any awkwardness on the forum either.

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan
over a year ago

button moon

I used to be like that. Thought those things like what will they see in me and I wouldn’t be good enough. But I’ve been very surprised over the last few years and people I thought “was out my league” although there’s no such thing as leagues it’s down to each other’s preferences. So now I will message if I like the profile and if you get knocked back that’s fine at least you know. Just go for it and message who you fancy. At least that way you will know and not be constantly wondering. Why waste time thinking do they don’t they like me. Message and find out!

over a year ago

I'm happy stalking as I've no intention of meeting any time soon.

We can all dream though

By *ames5169Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"The thing I struggle with is that first message to someone and what to bloody say hehe "

I’ll message you to take away the problem!!!

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan
over a year ago

button moon

Me too. I always struggle to think what to put in the initial message!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

What have you to lose by making contact, you may be pleasantly surprised by the response and if it’s a no, fair enough. Life is too short to keep wondering.

By *ames5169Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Blocked all men !! Now I can’t message!! Lol I think you could just say hi and you will guarantee a response!!

over a year ago

Yep also ones that o have messaged and had no reply confirming I’m not good enough

over a year ago

Haha that is true! I did try messaging you first to save you from the trouble but I’m blocked

over a year ago

But we only live once.."

We only die once, we live every day

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

There are some profiles out there. But we rarely message because of a lack of free time/opportunity and not into endless back and forth messaging without meeting in real life, if that makes sense? We tend to leave things to the clubs and obviously if we were in the same place at the same time we'd go say hello in person and see where it goes.

over a year ago

Re your profile message

He probably feels the same x

By *ig_eric_tionMan
over a year ago

IPSWICH

If I see someone I like I send a message. Its often ignored and or unread but that doesn't always constitute rejection.

over a year ago

Oh I definitely have a fair few. Wouldn't dare message them though

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Nah, I've always just messaged if I've liked the look of someone...that can have it's drawbacks too though, as some men don't like women being "too forward" But at least you know either way if they're interested or not. I'm far too impatient for admiring from afar

over a year ago

I dont look at my own profile so I always assume no one is checking me out lol

over a year ago

"Yep also ones that o have messaged and had no reply confirming I’m not good enough "

It means you are not for them. It doesn't mean you're not good enough. I no longer have the energy to reply to all of my messages. It doesn't mean those who messaged are less than - it means they're not for me. That's all.

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

They're the ones that go in my hotlist until i got the balls to message. 99% of the time ends up with a read/delete. If it's read but not deleted i live in hope for a few days.....

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

Oh guilty as charged, mind you lots I don't fit in the filters so out of courtesy I don't try.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 18/10/21 09:20:51]

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

There's a few profiles that continually view me, but never message.

Maybe they just want to have a laugh at my pics.

over a year ago

I stalk someone’s profile that is way out of my league many times per day. Fortunately I messaged her

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Yep. I've added them to my hotlist, as I want to eventually contact them.

But, I know I'm too busy at the moment to really give the conversation the focus I'd want... or am I just making excuses... probably

over a year ago

But we only live once..

We only die once, we live every day"

Well corrected

over a year ago

"Yep. I've added them to my hotlist, as I want to eventually contact them.

But, I know I'm too busy at the moment to really give the conversation the focus I'd want... or am I just making excuses... probably "

That definitely sounds like me ..

over a year ago

I don’t believe anyone is out of anyone’s league on Fabswingers, otherwise we wouldn’t all be on here!

There’s something for everyone on here, and yes it’s always good to talk and say hello if you take a liking to someone. Yes we can be shy and nervous but shouldn’t be afraid of rejection (no one is that special or better than anyone on here), and I believe what’s meant to be will be.

Some are simply here not to play but make friends, others are purely here to have fun and have sex, so no need to be shy (worst case scenario they can say no).

Nothing ventured nothing gained!

over a year ago

wey aye, 100% Px

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 18/10/21 09:36:11]

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"wey aye, 100% Px"

Cor blimey missus

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

We are definitely guilty of this. Our dynamic seems to be quite niche (even for Fab) so we tend to convince ourselves either:

1) they wouldn't be interested

2) they'd not believe us

3) were not hot enough/good enough shape.

Got the love the human self conscious...

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Yeah, definitely. A lot of people talk about " Well what do you have to lose?" to which my answer is usually: The hope they might actually be interested

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Yeah there's a few.

Reasons for not messaging - Usually they are popular hotties who get 1000's of messages each day or, being bloody miles away.

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

"Yeah there's a few.

Reasons for not messaging - Usually they are popular hotties who get 1000's of messages each day or, being bloody miles away. "

This is a good point. We've been reluctant to message some of the ladies who regularly appear in Hot Pics, as let's face it, of the thousands of messages, fabs and winks they receive... Why would we stand out? We have messaged a couple over the years and chatted, but not sure our attraction to them is mutual.

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

If I'm within their age parameters, I find their text interesting, pictures attractive, similar interests I send a message, I don't get the they might say no so I won't send a text attitude ..that seems to be playground stuff.

I accept that I'm not universally attractive my confidence age experience allow me to accept that, I may get a no thanks, I can accept those with no issues and my confidence intact with that knowledge,

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

If I have an interest in somebody I will let them know. I don't "stalk" anyone that I've not made my interest known to.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

In the past I always approached someone I liked the look of. Sometimes with success, other times not. Won't know if you don't try.

Nothing ventured nothing gained

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"If I have an interest in somebody I will let them know. I don't "stalk" anyone that I've not made my interest known to. "

I'm the same

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

No I just message ones I like and see what happens

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Yes there are a few.