Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Infinity Gauntlet

Jump to newest

By *unandgamegeek OP   Man
over a year ago

Bolton

If you had the Infinite Gauntlet (originally used by Thanos in the Avengers movies), what would you do with it?

Would you use it to make the world a better place? Erase certain people from existence? Time travel? Or change the very fabric of reality?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oubleswing2019Man
over a year ago

Colchester

"If you had the Infinite Gauntlet (originally used by Thanos in the Avengers movies), what would you do with it?

Would you use it to make the world a better place? Erase certain people from existence? Time travel? Or change the very fabric of reality?"

With infinite power, comes infinite responsibility.

Since there is no being able to possess infinite responsibility, possessing an item of infinite power would ultimately be impossible for them to wield responsibly.

I'd melt the darn thing and not tell a single soul about it. It's a cursed item, that not even "Gods" can handle responsibly, so it would be the height of arrogance to feel that I could do better than them.

Melt..it...down.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Unlimited Fanta lemons

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd use it to click along to the theme of the Adams family and see what ensues

By *oungJayyMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"If you had the Infinite Gauntlet (originally used by Thanos in the Avengers movies), what would you do with it?

Would you use it to make the world a better place? Erase certain people from existence? Time travel? Or change the very fabric of reality?"

I'd literally wipe off half the existence like thanks did, is it bad that I actually side with him for many, many reasons?

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'd clear the world of waste plastic particles

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just imagine the wank you could have with a glove like that!!

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

All these people that come on here to escape from me and now you want to change my fabric? I've cottoned on to your plan. You're not putting me in polyester

By *unandgamegeek OP   Man
over a year ago

Bolton

Would you use it to make the world a better place? Erase certain people from existence? Time travel? Or change the very fabric of reality?

I'd literally wipe off half the existence like thanks did, is it bad that I actually side with him for many, many reasons?"

It would depend on who you erase from existence. The consequences would be much worse than the benefits.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Click away diabetes.

By *oungJayyMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Click away diabetes."

You'd be doing me a favour! I have type 1, thank you