Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not feeling the attraction

Jump to newest

By *ustyLeRoux OP   Woman
over a year ago

Brecon

Fair enough I'm not a size 12 but there has to be more to sex than how someone looks? I have had enough rejection on here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You look great to me!

over a year ago

"Fair enough I'm not a size 12 but there has to be more to sex than how someone looks? I have had enough rejection on here."

I think you’re rather fanciable from what I can see. I wouldn’t let your ‘size’ completely colour my view of you, the same as I’d hope my being 5’5” wouldn’t be all you could see in me as you seem to be only looking for tall men.

over a year ago

Brecon

I know everyone has their preferences on here or not. I just needed to vent probably not the best place / nor looking for attention.

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"Fair enough I'm not a size 12 but there has to be more to sex than how someone looks? I have had enough rejection on here."

No doubt there is, but if we’re all honest, attraction does have a element that emphasises looks.

There’s also an obvious difference in how men and women approach and process attraction.

M

over a year ago

Reality is that there has to be some form of attraction… be it mental or physical… you cannot be everything to everyone (trust me I have had more rejections than “acceptances” is that the right word here?).

Just be true to yourself and keep going!

over a year ago

I’m not interested in anyone who doesn’t find me attractive, it’s a two way street if they are not turned on then neither am I.

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

You look a similar size to me. I do just fine. Why do you assume its your size?

By *olex99Man
over a year ago

Hull

You look fine to me

over a year ago

I’m similar size and age to you and have no issues, so don’t put it down to your size without knowing for sure!

X

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Hi op.

I’ve definitely noticed in the last couple of years that - now I’ve put on a couple of stones and the wrinkle fairy has bashed me around a bit - that I’m not as ‘universally popular’ as I once was.

I don’t seem to attract the drop dead gorgeous hotties any more - but what I have attracted is 2 or 3 bloody marvellous fb’s that I have amazing sex with time and again.

Sometimes we have to be realistic in what we can expect to attract. If I still held out for the young hotties my sex sessions would be few and far between - and I’d probably be messed about a lot as I wouldn’t be their first choice.

I now go for guys who i’d realistically attract in the real world - personality as well as looks - and I definitely haven’t looked back.

Maybe have a rethink about who you contact op?

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

There should be more to attraction than purely physical but on here its not about deep connection most of the time its about oooh i fancy them lets shag- from what I can see - as I have a face like a smacked arse its familiar territory

over a year ago

Brecon

I think so thank you for being honest in a constructive manner

over a year ago

"

I guess but was just stating my opinion as I do "

Meh fair enough.

But to me it seemed like you were taking a dig because you didn’t get what you wanted out of this woman so were quite pleased she was being rejected.

over a year ago

"

I guess but was just stating my opinion as I do

Meh fair enough.

But to me it seemed like you were taking a dig because you didn’t get what you wanted out of this woman so were quite pleased she was being rejected. "

Noooooo I’m not evil lol, just upfront and opinionated

over a year ago

Black widow how do you feel about yourself? Do you feel beautiful and sexy.

Sister you don't have to please people here the only person you have to be happy with and please is yourself.

Is someone ain't happy with that they can swipe left.

To me it's their problem not yours.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

If I don't find someone physically attractive in the first place I'm not interested in having sex with them.

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

There will be equal to either love or hate you. The problem is with fab not you

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I can imagine the responses would have been different if this were a guy posting the op .

No one is universally attractive , on here and possibly more than in the real world physical attraction is important.

If its not delivering what you seek you might wish to have a rethink op.

over a year ago

maybe its not your body thats not working? i chatted so someone with a body i liked but we didnt click when chatting so it was pointless carrying on....everyone is different on here and thats what makes this place good x

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

For me there has to be some sort of physical attraction. You seem like a lovely person OP. Rejection happens to us all, I just think I dodged a bullet xx

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I can imagine the responses would have been different if this were a guy posting the op ."

This hundred percent

Also I think everyone assumes it’s easy for everyone else. It’s really not easy for anyone I don’t think. Hope you find what you’re looking for op x

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Learning to be comfortable with yourself, and not worry what others think is one of the trickiest things in life.

One thing you can possibly look forward to as the years pass, OP, is the increase in your “oh, I don’t give a sh*t what people think anymore” mindset. I think it happens to a lot of folk.

Our paths have crossed socially - I can therefore vouch for the fact that you’re pretty awesome in every regard .

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I can imagine the responses would have been different if this were a guy posting the op .

This hundred percent

Also I think everyone assumes it’s easy for everyone else. It’s really not easy for anyone I don’t think. Hope you find what you’re looking for op x"

Exactly.,. The double standards here amaze me daily and no it’s not easy on either side.

over a year ago

At the end of the day (for me at least ) Unless I’ve been chatting to someone socially / friends with them - I genuinely go for how they look and if I find that attractive to me . I’m not here for deep and meaningful- I have to want to fuck them!

If it wasn’t the same for everyone people would have less sexy pics and more about themselves in their bio…….

over a year ago

I'm not sure if you're asking for profile advice or not, so I won't give any. However, attraction will in part always involve looks. But everyone likes something different, so there's someone for everyone on here. Hope things improve for you x

By *uietly_KinkyMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

I can't help thinking about how different the tone on this thread would be if the OP was male.

over a year ago

Your profile sounds amazing, if I wasn't married and in your no list I'd definitely msg you and want to get to know you more

Dont give up, rejection is just someone elses way to show that they are not right for you

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I can imagine the responses would have been different if this were a guy posting the op .

This hundred percent

Also I think everyone assumes it’s easy for everyone else. It’s really not easy for anyone I don’t think. Hope you find what you’re looking for op x"

Agree totally!

over a year ago

Brecon

Thank you lovely humans

over a year ago

"I can't help thinking about how different the tone on this thread would be if the OP was male."

Someone’s already said that.

I think the tone would’ve been different for sure, but by who? For me my opinion would be the same regardless of gender, don’t think it’s your body that’s causing rejection, it could be something else or maybe it’s not you.

over a year ago

"I can't help thinking about how different the tone on this thread would be if the OP was male.

I think the tone would’ve been different for sure, but by who? For me my opinion would be the same regardless of gender, don’t think it’s your body that’s causing rejection, it could be something else or maybe it’s not you.

"

kinda what i said...whats better to get rejected for? looks or personality?

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

"I can't help thinking about how different the tone on this thread would be if the OP was male.

kinda what i said...whats better to get rejected for? looks or personality?"

not necessarily rejections are done based on looks though.. could be other things as well, wanting different things, distance etc etc

As someone mentioned before, looks do count for something as a first physical attraction and then everything else and that person can slowly get a sense of you as a whole.. well, not completely of course.

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

Tbf you have a small set of demands yourself. Although I like bigger women but just thought I'd point it out

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

They aren't for everyone but have you considered clubs.

I've met people in person that I probably wouldn't have gone for on Fab. Personality can make a huge difference and that sparkle in their eyes.

over a year ago

kinda what i said...whats better to get rejected for? looks or personality?"

Neither. Rejection is rejection take it on the chin, it’s usually not personal.

We all get rejected at some point in life.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Don’t hate on others for having standards

Post new Message to Thread