Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab Dreams

Jump to newest

By *onb21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Last night I had my first dream about Fab

Someone unspecified, that I'd been messaging with for a while, posted a complaint about me on the forums using my real name and I reported them!

I've no idea what sparked the dream as there's no link to anything that actually happened for real, and I've never reported anyone.

Have you had any dreams about the website or someone you've met here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes... it was you

over a year ago

Oh I’ve had so many now it’s so strange because it feels real and then I wake up and check if it is

I’ve had good and bad dreams it’s only natural I suppose when it’s a big part of your life swinging and fab

By *onb21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Yes... it was you "

I hope it didn't entail you writing a complaint about me

over a year ago

"Yes... it was you

I hope it didn't entail you writing a complaint about me "

Complain... or Compliment

By *onb21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Oh I’ve had so many now it’s so strange because it feels real and then I wake up and check if it is

I’ve had good and bad dreams it’s only natural I suppose when it’s a big part of your life swinging and fab "

It's funny, the ridiculous things our brains make up.

over a year ago

"Oh I’ve had so many now it’s so strange because it feels real and then I wake up and check if it is

I’ve had good and bad dreams it’s only natural I suppose when it’s a big part of your life swinging and fab

It's funny, the ridiculous things our brains make up."

Yeah it really is it’s interesting though! I’m on fab more so later at night, so I guess it just carries on into my dreams

By *dalisqueWoman
over a year ago

land of make believe

I had a dream last night about someone I have met on fab although it didn't actually involve the site.

I wish I had slept for longer

By *onb21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Yes... it was you

I hope it didn't entail you writing a complaint about me

Complain... or Compliment "

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I dream about men from here sure

By *onb21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I had a dream last night about someone I have met on fab although it didn't actually involve the site.

I wish I had slept for longer "

Nice dreams should definitely last longer. My cat woke me up from one the other day. I wasn't best pleased!

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I do. Often.

Last night I had a dream about 3 people and me from here running around a graveyard at night. I'm not sure why.

over a year ago

Lots of daydreams but never at night.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Oh I'd love a nice sexy dream with the ladies of fab but alas, I rarely remember my dreams.

over a year ago

Dreams are your subconscious telling you something that’s worrying you in the back off your mind

It’s your minds way off trying to bring to your attention

over a year ago

I have been told by a few people they have dreamt about me and on Thursday I had a dream about someone I have been talking to for years but never met. In my dream I was at my work party and he was ignoring me and talking to my friends. I have no idea what it means if anything but I did feel a bit gutted

By *uietly_KinkyMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

I almost never remember my dreams, and Fab has never been important enough to impinge on the few I do remember.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I've never had a website related dream yet ..

By *onb21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I do. Often.

Last night I had a dream about 3 people and me from here running around a graveyard at night. I'm not sure why."

It's Halloween soon?

By *onb21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Oh I'd love a nice sexy dream with the ladies of fab but alas, I rarely remember my dreams. "

I read that we dream every night but I think memory is dependent on what sleep phase we wake up in.

By *onb21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Dreams are your subconscious telling you something that’s worrying you in the back off your mind

"

Or I think it could just be processing experiences, sometimes in a completely different context which is why they're often so weird!

By *onb21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I have been told by a few people they have dreamt about me and on Thursday I had a dream about someone I have been talking to for years but never met. In my dream I was at my work party and he was ignoring me and talking to my friends. I have no idea what it means if anything but I did feel a bit gutted "

What a prick! j/k

over a year ago

"Dreams are your subconscious telling you something that’s worrying you in the back off your mind

Or I think it could just be processing experiences, sometimes in a completely different context which is why they're often so weird!"

Not shour I am only going off what doctors say and have told me as I use to suffer from a recurring dream

over a year ago

Yes, I'm a vivid dreamer and have had a fair few dreams involving the folk of Fab. Never been anything of a rude nature, always conversational.

I even had one recently that was in the form of text chat that when I read the actual conversation the following day, for a moment, I was lost as to where the rest of it was!

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Probably at some stage at school at my nans house in the jungle next to the sea eating a roast dinner. My dreams make no sense!

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

God I’ve had all sorts!!! Doesn’t help that many fabbers are real life friends so it gets very integrated in all aspects of life. Very rarely get rude dreams but have had some cracking arguments in my sleep!

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I do. Often.

Last night I had a dream about 3 people and me from here running around a graveyard at night. I'm not sure why.

It's Halloween soon? "

I don't think that was it.....

Who knows?! I stopped trying to figure my dreams out long ago when I realised my brain is a scary arse place

Post new Message to Thread