Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What would you do?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You're having sex, and for whatever reason it stops before either of you climax. Can you just stop and walk away and get on with your day, or turn over and go to sleep?

If you were completely fired up by it and unable to focus or fall asleep what would you do if the other person was completely unwilling to do anything?

This happened to me countless times in a previous relationship. Im curious as to if anyone else has had this happen to them and how they felt about it.

If you had to stop for whatever reason and you knew the other person was unable to sleep or focus what would you do?

Lets say it stops because the guy has ED issues. What would you do then?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

"

In a relationship, I would hope that my partner would help me reach orgasm by other means.

If they were uninterested, ultimately, and this was a regular occuranxe, I would probably leave the relationship if it couldn'tbe resolved. Not because of the lack of sex but the lack of understanding and mutual support.

In a non relationship situation. I wouldn't be at home, so my actions would depend on the specific situation.

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

It would depend how much I love him and how functional the relationship is otherwise.

I imagine that ED is really hard to deal with for both. However, if he is not even willing to use a dildo on me, the relationship is probably not right.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/10/21 17:34:03]

over a year ago

didn't read the entire post before replying did i

if there were issues, id hope that a line of communication could be opened to combat and overcome them, however which way that happened.

but sans issues, just stopping mid-flow and seeing no issue with it? nah sod off. Px

over a year ago

I imagine ED is very challenging for a guy's confidence and if he loses his erection, picking up a hard dildo and putting that inside you instead might be a bit soul destroying for him possibly? However, if it's a long term relationship presumably you'd have discussed it together and worked out what to do and how to satisfy each other when that happens. If not, sounds more like a communication issue than a sex one.

By *hubby CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Essex

If Mr cums to early he will always make sure I am satisfied, But I must admit it is usually me that climax’s first, we have experienced times where he is just too rock solid to cum. it’s all about give and take with sex and not being selfish.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/10/21 17:46:00]

over a year ago

"You're having sex, and for whatever reason it stops before either of you climax. Can you just stop and walk away and get on with your day, or turn over and go to sleep?

If you were completely fired up by it and unable to focus or fall asleep what would you do if the other person was completely unwilling to do anything?

This happened to me countless times in a previous relationship. Im curious as to if anyone else has had this happen to them and how they felt about it.

If you had to stop for whatever reason and you knew the other person was unable to sleep or focus what would you do?

"

I’ve had women want me to stop because I last too long. I had to finish myself off

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 16/10/21 17:47:55]

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I imagine ED is very challenging for a guy's confidence and if he loses his erection, picking up a hard dildo and putting that inside you instead might be a bit soul destroying for him possibly? However, if it's a long term relationship presumably you'd have discussed it together and worked out what to do and how to satisfy each other when that happens. If not, sounds more like a communication issue than a sex one."

ED can be very emasculating and lead to confidence and other MH issues both parties especially if its not been disclosed (partner can feel the ED is linked to their desirability, attractiveness etc.).

Using a dildo, fingers or other toy can be challenging at first, but assuming you can get the better of the emotional rollercoaster they rapidly become your go to during sexual play.

We ended up getting a strap on harnesses for those times where no amount of medication, preparation or desire can elicit a response from me.

It also has the added benefit that I can use dildos of various shapes and sizes instead of just being able to use what I was given. A veritable swiss army knife of cocks now!

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Every man has an ED issue at some point. If it happens regularly it's a problem. There are times when I can stay hard but can't cum either.

At the end of the day, God didn't give me a tongue to talk a women into an orgasm.

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I imagine ED is very challenging for a guy's confidence and if he loses his erection, picking up a hard dildo and putting that inside you instead might be a bit soul destroying for him possibly?"

I don't know about that. He would still be able to give me some satisfaction. I wouldn't be able to give him that. I think a lot of people would find that way more soul destroying. I know that I would struggle with it.

over a year ago

"I imagine ED is very challenging for a guy's confidence and if he loses his erection, picking up a hard dildo and putting that inside you instead might be a bit soul destroying for him possibly?

I don't know about that. He would still be able to give me some satisfaction. I wouldn't be able to give him that. I think a lot of people would find that way more soul destroying. I know that I would struggle with it."

Oh it works both ways of course, I was with someone who suffered from this regularly so I can only comment from my (and his) experience of it. I know he found it emasculating and embarrassing and often was too upset he had let me down. I could have forced him to pick up a dildo, but I could see he wasn't happy so I didn't. We cuddled instead and tried again another time. There was a part of me that also felt like maybe if I was more attractive, he wouldn't have the problem and that knocked my confidence a little, but we talked and I knew those were just my insecurities playing on me.

over a year ago

I remember a few years back when I met a guy off a popular muscle/fitness forum for a weekend in London. We fucked so much and he had cum so many times he has nothing left to give. I was completely satisfied but he still wanted to fuck so he tried fucking me with his ball bags, like literally tried holding his testicles to try and insert them.

By *hubby CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Essex

"I remember a few years back when I met a guy off a popular muscle/fitness forum for a weekend in London. We fucked so much and he had cum so many times he has nothing left to give. I was completely satisfied but he still wanted to fuck so he tried fucking me with his ball bags, like literally tried holding his testicles to try and insert them. "

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

As a guy I guess it's a rarer thing for things to finish before I... finish but I gain a large part of my own pleasure from giving it. But on the times it has happened I've been fine with it. I've been able to go about my day etc Obviously there is a bit of frustration to it but it's all good so long as the time spent was enjoyable.

Post new Message to Thread