Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

One night only or regular fwb?

Jump to newest

By *aughtynettie999 OP   Woman
over a year ago

here and there

Who genuinely meets up with someone that say they want a regular fwb, and even on the meet, just after you have done your business, they say they really want and hope to see you again…but then they ghost you!? Why do that? It’s them that say they want regular and to see you again, you just agree and then nothing! High sex drive can’t be as bad as they say if they don’t get back in touch, yet I want it straight away again, lol. Will never understand the opposite sex.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

after they have shot their load etc they are on a hight but later the guilt kicks in and the though of their oh etc finding out. By OH if they are lucky to have someone as most men on this site don't from what i can tell

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"Who genuinely meets up with someone that say they want a regular fwb, and even on the meet, just after you have done your business, they say they really want and hope to see you again…but then they ghost you!? Why do that? It’s them that say they want regular and to see you again, you just agree and then nothing! High sex drive can’t be as bad as they say if they don’t get back in touch, yet I want it straight away again, lol. Will never understand the opposite sex. "

I find the same. They say the right things- that they want a fwb & are not into one-offs, usually right before they say that they love giving pleasure.

That's usually 2 big fat lies right there!!

I've pretty much given up & just hang around to read the forum!!

over a year ago

"after they have shot their load etc they are on a hight but later the guilt kicks in and the though of their oh etc finding out. By OH if they are lucky to have someone as most men on this site don't from what i can tell"

“High” not “hight” which would be “height” anyway

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

That’s why 1 or 2 socials first

over a year ago

"Who genuinely meets up with someone that say they want a regular fwb, and even on the meet, just after you have done your business, they say they really want and hope to see you again…but then they ghost you!? Why do that? It’s them that say they want regular and to see you again, you just agree and then nothing! High sex drive can’t be as bad as they say if they don’t get back in touch, yet I want it straight away again, lol. Will never understand the opposite sex.

I find the same. They say the right things- that they want a fwb & are not into one-offs, usually right before they say that they love giving pleasure.

I've pretty much given up & just hang around to read the forum!!"

I too have given up because when reading a profile which asks for FWB I message because that’s what I’m predominantly after however I rarely get any attraction

Not all men on fab are full of shit just saying

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"That’s why 1 or 2 socials first"

If they actually agree & don't cancel or ghost!!

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Who genuinely meets up with someone that say they want a regular fwb, and even on the meet, just after you have done your business, they say they really want and hope to see you again…but then they ghost you!? Why do that? It’s them that say they want regular and to see you again, you just agree and then nothing! High sex drive can’t be as bad as they say if they don’t get back in touch, yet I want it straight away again, lol. Will never understand the opposite sex. "

I hear you. My last 2 fwb kept forgetting the b bit lol

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

They want a regular fwb, but it isn't you

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"after they have shot their load etc they are on a hight but later the guilt kicks in and the though of their oh etc finding out. By OH if they are lucky to have someone as most men on this site don't from what i can tell"

Hey mate. This isnt about married men cheating.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

It's the norm most of time here x

over a year ago

"Who genuinely meets up with someone that say they want a regular fwb, and even on the meet, just after you have done your business, they say they really want and hope to see you again…but then they ghost you!? Why do that? It’s them that say they want regular and to see you again, you just agree and then nothing! High sex drive can’t be as bad as they say if they don’t get back in touch, yet I want it straight away again, lol. Will never understand the opposite sex.

I hear you. My last 2 fwb kept forgetting the b bit lol "

Their loss lovely

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

I too have given up because when reading a profile which asks for FWB I message because that’s what I’m predominantly after however I rarely get any attraction

Not all men on fab are full of shit just saying "

They absolutely arnt. I've met some great fellas over my time.

over a year ago

That’s why I always tell people just to be straight up with me before the meet

If they just want a test drive say so if I like them in that way I am going to let them take me for a one night test drive regardless if they want more don’t see the need to bs

As I am not just have sex with someone because they want a fb or fbw or realship

I have sex with them because I want to have sex with them regardless off what orther things they want

over a year ago

They absolutely arnt. I've met some great fellas over my time. "

That’s really nice to read because, understandably in some occasions, us singletons are tarred with the same brush

over a year ago

There is a level of immaturity and honesty in relationships. It’s not necessarily restricted by a persons age.

Some people are here to use people and move on. They’ll say whatever it takes to shag. Others are genuine.

We all need to be honest and understand lying to get a shag is morally and ethically corrupt. And shame on you.

By *dalisqueWoman
over a year ago

land of make believe

Everyone that I have met,I have had a social with first and everyone without exception has wanted to see me again ,if we haven't it is because it was my choice,usual because the pictures were not a true representation of them or there was no spark or we just didn't fancy each other.

I also say that there is no expectations other than meeting but I do like to message a bit on here first too.

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"Will never understand the opposite sex. "

Hahaha

Tis how it was meant to be I’m sure.

In terms of your original question, I guess something changed for them. We don’t owe each other anything on here. I can however understand how it’s annoying, but you’ll simply need to move on.

over a year ago

"There is a level of immaturity and honesty in relationships. It’s not necessarily restricted by a persons age.

Some people are here to use people and move on. They’ll say whatever it takes to shag. Others are genuine.

We all need to be honest and understand lying to get a shag is morally and ethically corrupt. And shame on you.

"

But that’s the thing people don’t understand this isn’t t or p or other date apps you people don’t need to lie to get my knickers off

If I like them in a sexual way I going to allow it as that’s one off the things I am here for no reason to lie

That way I can discnect things like feelings or knowing that we not going to go past the vinilla stage and in joy the one night

By *aughty but nice...Man
over a year ago

Staffs

Do socials first as many as it takes that way you begin to build friendship before sex

You will have a much better chance of meeting a regular Fwb

Also chat and flirt on WhatsApp or kik lots before anything sexual happens, after all swinging is more than just sex.

By *anshee99Woman
over a year ago

nw

I'm not sure you can commit to that before the event...

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"That’s why 1 or 2 socials first

If they actually agree & don't cancel or ghost!!"

Obviously not the right people in that case

over a year ago

I've realised that potential meets will say they're looking for exactly the same thing as me...what a coincidence!!

'Some' guys will lie just to get sex, it's a tale as old as time!

They may say they want fwb while still with you to avoid any uncomfortable conversations? I dunno.

over a year ago

Not necessarily with you, with anyone, 'yes I'm up for that'..as maybe at that point they do, then change their mind?

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

That’s really nice to read because, understandably in some occasions, us singletons are tarred with the same brush "

Thats one thing I try never do and I don't think its as bad as they say, but necer judge mr tomorrow from the actions of Mr yesterday.

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

If they actually agree & don't cancel or ghost!!

Obviously not the right people in that case"

Then Fab is full of not the right people, then!

By *aughtynettie999 OP   Woman
over a year ago

here and there

"Not necessarily with you, with anyone, 'yes I'm up for that'..as maybe at that point they do, then change their mind? "

It’s never me that says it, I don’t even mention it, it’s them that say it before I leave. “I hope this isn’t a one off and I will see you again soon” is what I’ve heard a few times recently…then they ignore you until they decide they want to. So what, is it meets just on their terms when they want it and we just have to accept that?

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Everyone that I have met,I have had a social with first and everyone without exception has wanted to see me again ,if we haven't it is because it was my choice,usual because the pictures were not a true representation of them or there was no spark or we just didn't fancy each other.

I also say that there is no expectations other than meeting but I do like to message a bit on here first too."

Same with me...even a couple of just socials before anything else. All my meets have become very good FWB x

over a year ago

I never really understand this. You know you will be horny again in a short while, why piss off people who are willing to get naked with you.

By *dalisqueWoman
over a year ago

land of make believe

"I never really understand this. You know you will be horny again in a short while, why piss off people who are willing to get naked with you. "

Maybe they didn't like the benefits enough to do the friends bit.

I have been in this situation.

By *dalisqueWoman
over a year ago

land of make believe

"Everyone that I have met,I have had a social with first and everyone without exception has wanted to see me again ,if we haven't it is because it was my choice,usual because the pictures were not a true representation of them or there was no spark or we just didn't fancy each other.

I also say that there is no expectations other than meeting but I do like to message a bit on here first too.

Same with me...even a couple of just socials before anything else. All my meets have become very good FWB x"

Talking and socials are the way to go xx

over a year ago

"Not necessarily with you, with anyone, 'yes I'm up for that'..as maybe at that point they do, then change their mind?

It’s never me that says it, I don’t even mention it, it’s them that say it before I leave. “I hope this isn’t a one off and I will see you again soon” is what I’ve heard a few times recently…then they ignore you until they decide they want to. So what, is it meets just on their terms when they want it and we just have to accept that? "

Not at all, nobody has to accept anything they find unacceptable!

I'm not sure what the answer is...? Although if someone is ignoring me I'll look for their replacement x

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Same with me...even a couple of just socials before anything else. All my meets have become very good FWB x

Talking and socials are the way to go xx"

It's worked for me ever since I joined x

over a year ago

Prefer fwb BUT if someone special comes along and it turns into a ONS… well I count my blessings

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Sometimes things do end up just being one off just because you are looking for a fwb doesn't mean everyone you meet will be one. I've met a few people off here some I met once or twice and while it was good fun it wasn't something either of us wanted to turn into more.Other times it started and ended at a social .

I have been lucky and found fbs and fwb while on here so I can't complain about my fab journey really.

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

We've been very lucky. We've found a few lovely men on here, the latest one is turning out to be a wonderful FWB

By *aughty but nice...Man
over a year ago

Staffs

"We've been very lucky. We've found a few lovely men on here, the latest one is turning out to be a wonderful FWB

"

I've heard he's amazing

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

"We've been very lucky. We've found a few lovely men on here, the latest one is turning out to be a wonderful FWB

I've heard he's amazing "

I'm not complaining!

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Sadly, I have neither, though FWB would be my preference.

By *an-in-suitMan
over a year ago

North Nottinghamshire

Talking and socials are the way to go xx

It's worked for me ever since I joined x"

I have found some good, regular friends over the years. A few gems but just have to look hard

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I think in part the woman has to take some responsibility for this. You chat to a guy, barely get to know them, then fuck

They will say anything and travel hours to get a fresh fuck , once it’s done they realise it wasn’t anything special and don’t want to repeat or can’t be bothered to travel and are focussed on the next fresh fuck .

Take your time chatting and getting to know them ,meet a few times, make them wait a couple of dates and be sure they’re into you as a person

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

In my experience you can’t plan whether a meet is going to turn into an FWB thing or not. If you meet again and again then you are probably turning into an FWB. If not then you aren’t.

I prefer to look at regular meets as a bonus (and the sex always gets better) but I don’t have any expectations after a meet that I will see them again. I often will meet someone and then we might not meet for a year or more again - life happens and people are busy.

By *he MuffinmanMan
over a year ago

West Gloucestershire

I would certainly agree as I’m definitely not full of shit either. I personally would much prefer a regular over one offs as it is much more fun and fulfilling; both physically and emotionally.

Trouble is….. it is difficult finding someone that you connect with both in and out of the bedroom and sometimes you don’t feel that connection until you’ve tried.

As the saying goes …… you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your Prince ….or Princess in my case lol.

I’ve been lucky enough to have quite a few FWB’s over the years and it is a journey of discovery that I greatly enjoy

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Some men just cannot say "I don't think we are compatible" they lie to smooth things over and disappear. Sometimes sex is boring and mediocre, it's having the courage to say I don't want to do that again, at least then there is suitable closure rather than ghosting...

over a year ago

"I never really understand this. You know you will be horny again in a short while, why piss off people who are willing to get naked with you. "

over a year ago

"I never really understand this. You know you will be horny again in a short while, why piss off people who are willing to get naked with you.

Maybe they didn't like the benefits enough to do the friends bit.

I have been in this situation. "

That’s a very good point, the connection and the benefit are equally important. If you don’t enjoy the benefit, then you’re just friends, or not, snd that’s missing the point.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"In my experience you can’t plan whether a meet is going to turn into an FWB thing or not. If you meet again and again then you are probably turning into an FWB. If not then you aren’t.

I prefer to look at regular meets as a bonus (and the sex always gets better) but I don’t have any expectations after a meet that I will see them again. I often will meet someone and then we might not meet for a year or more again - life happens and people are busy."

Practically everyone I’ve had sex with on here I am meeting or will meet again. With distance and lives it can take a long time sometimes but we stay in touch. My view is that people who have one offs are fucking people they don’t particularly like

over a year ago

To be honest fuck and run meets don't do it for me,I enjoy getting to know a womens buttons so im more looking for a fun fwb

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I think most just want another notch on the bed post but I find if your not interested in seeing them again (I prefer one off meets) they'll get in touch looking for repeats

over a year ago

I'm more for a long term fuck buddy, I think the longest was well over a year, the sexy was good but she then started to want more.

By *acksparrow99Man
over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

The probably feel it wasn't what they wanted forgetting that every relationship, even fab has to be worked on.

over a year ago

My ideal would be to have a couple or few fuck buddies/fwb where we call up whenever we’re horny and hook up for a while to satisfy the need.

over a year ago

By *ausage1970Man
over a year ago

The moon

Most of my fwb are friends so I always socially meet first. There has to be a connection in terms of attraction.

Yes I'm sure the majority of guys and some women are looking to just get a quick thrill and to be honest I'm OK with that if that's what they need. Some use this site to deal with their exhibition side and don't meet maybe that's a female thing where as the guys maybe see the pictures as wank fodder.

In life we all have our quirks and certainly many have opinions especially on this site. I prefer to let people do what makes them happy and I'm not going to judge their reasons why their partner may or may not know as I'm not party to their private life and nor do I want to be.

over a year ago

Never go by what people say or write etc. Look at their body language actions always speak louder than words always.

Its a mish mash of all types of things going on. Insecure people mostly push on to others what they are lacking in themselves.

Its a mine field this whole time we are going through.

People make time when it suits them. They pick you up like a toy and put you down like a toy. But all will get served the same way down the line by somebody else. KARMA does not give a Hoot who you are! Lol

Live & let live.

over a year ago

If social and click and mutual first step then if great intimacy BINGO why wouldn't want FWB as bare minimum ...

over a year ago

I've pretty much given up & just hang around to read the forum!!"

Save your own sanity at best

over a year ago

"after they have shot their load etc they are on a hight but later the guilt kicks in and the though of their oh etc finding out. By OH if they are lucky to have someone as most men on this site don't from what i can tell

“High” not “hight” which would be “height” anyway

"

Well spotted sir!

over a year ago

"That’s why 1 or 2 socials first"

Agreed. A must follow the basics. Cant go wrong heh. Those who avoid social avoid them full stop!

over a year ago

Yes i 2nd that fully! Spot on..

There are. Many genuine men/ women on here and the wider world at large.

Lets all engage and leave the other lot to themselves??

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

Anything would do right now

over a year ago

If they actually agree & don't cancel or ghost!!"

If they do any of those two or many other flakey styles of non show.

The full answer is in the Actions loud and clear!!

No 2nd chances. Unless they pull out all the stops to make Amends.

over a year ago

"They want a regular fwb, but it isn't you"

Proofs in the put in.. actions speak loud and clear!

What you allow them to do,they will do!!

over a year ago

"Not necessarily with you, with anyone, 'yes I'm up for that'..as maybe at that point they do, then change their mind?

It’s never me that says it, I don’t even mention it, it’s them that say it before I leave. “I hope this isn’t a one off and I will see you again soon” is what I’ve heard a few times recently…then they ignore you until they decide they want to. So what, is it meets just on their terms when they want it and we just have to accept that? "

Yep.

Many say they want FWB but they actually mean FB sex on tap but only on their terms.

Don't feel bad about *their* issues. Xx

over a year ago

This seems to be happening regularly on here and it happened to me twice. Just childish and bad manners in my opinion.

over a year ago

Haven't met the one person we've had sex with a second time yet but that's because we haven't had the time. It's hard organising 3 people to be free and in the mood all at the same time.

When we get back into it we do want regular. Especially because I'm into choking and breath play, I need to build up that trust with someone before I'll let them do it completely.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

They got what they wanted and moved on. Maybe they didn’t fancy you enough to see you again. Sorry for being blunt.

over a year ago

That’s really nice to read because, understandably in some occasions, us singletons are tarred with the same brush "

99.9% lol trends. Everyone is truley Unique, yet many will not see that..

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"In my experience you can’t plan whether a meet is going to turn into an FWB thing or not. If you meet again and again then you are probably turning into an FWB. If not then you aren’t.

I prefer to look at regular meets as a bonus (and the sex always gets better) but I don’t have any expectations after a meet that I will see them again. I often will meet someone and then we might not meet for a year or more again - life happens and people are busy."

This.

I don’t think you can manage these things. Relationships of any sort are not an exacting science. My FWBs have evolved. They just happened. We saw each other again and got on well. We started doing stuff out of the bedroom.

over a year ago

It’s never me that says it, I don’t even mention it, it’s them that say it before I leave. “I hope this isn’t a one off and I will see you again soon” is what I’ve heard a few times recently…then they ignore you until they decide they want to. So what, is it meets just on their terms when they want it and we just have to accept that?

Yep.

Many say they want FWB but they actually mean FB sex on tap but only on their terms.

Don't feel bad about *their* issues. Xx"

Very true well stated..

Should be a 50/50,60/40 split! Anything less will never work most of the time..

People live off the here and now and very up n down hot n cold emotions..

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

I think in part the woman has to take some responsibility for this. You chat to a guy, barely get to know them, then fuck

They will say anything and travel hours to get a fresh fuck , once it’s done they realise it wasn’t anything special and don’t want to repeat or can’t be bothered to travel and are focussed on the next fresh fuck .

Take your time chatting and getting to know them ,meet a few times, make them wait a couple of dates and be sure they’re into you as a person "

...and i think men should grow the fuck up and stop trying to blame women for their own abysmal behaviour and dirty tactics to get their dicks wet...

over a year ago

I think the idea of meeting a regular playmate appeals to us all but sometimes there just isn’t the spark either of you hoped for. But in my experience, certainly from my point of view, practice makes perfect and all that. Why chatting and a social help.

over a year ago

As a couple we are looking for a lady fwb . We know that finding a lady who is attracted to both of us is quite difficult . We can say we are genuine and so on but people believing this is totally different. We don’t want to jump in bed straight away we would like to have loads of socials first to see if you there anything there . It’s just not about the sex it’s about the friendship aswell . Have we found someone yet no , are we being to picky and honest we don’t know but ee do know that we will find someone.

Post new Message to Thread