Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

what becomes of the broken hearted

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many of you have suffered a broken heart?

Do you find it makes your heart skip skip a beat?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I haven't but feel for people who have though

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I haven't but feel for people who have though"

It does hurt but its part of life. Makes you stronger

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no never

i have never let anyone get close to me or loved anyone so have never had my heart broken

over a year ago

"How many of you have suffered a broken heart?

Do you find it makes your heart skip skip a beat? "

Never suffered from a broken heart, does that make a hard bitch

Life is for living, and what is the point, in relationships, if it isn't/wasn't right...move on, you'll find the love of your life and a person more suited

The only time I have been truly heartbroken was when my Dad died very suddenly.

over a year ago

I remember being in love, It even makes you happy, when you're feeling blue... but a broken heart sucks big time

over a year ago

"I haven't but feel for people who have though

It does hurt but its part of life. Makes you stronger "

Put your pride on the shelf, get yourself off the ground and move on!! Simples!!

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

Firm believer it not really love unless you give yourself completely, it makes you a better person. I had my heart broken and knocked on my arse, but that is life

over a year ago

not so much with guys hurt yes but not heartbroken i do however have issues lol

think the only thing that has truly broken my heart is losing my mum recently

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/09/12 20:33:10]

over a year ago

I did, twice, however, I just got on with life and work etc...

I still have the occasional cry when I allow myself to think of certain events of the past.

However, those occasions are far and between.

over a year ago

I was with my first wife from age 20 for ten years. Being around her changed me beyond recognition and all for the best, for which I am eternally grateful.

When she left me, I was devastated. My life crumbled around me and I did not want to live. It took me a long time to get over, but now I look back with incredible fondness and just thank the times we shared.

I have since found happiness and I am very much in love and content.

Life has its ups and downs, but there are positives to take from everything. My nan once said to me that if when you look back, things have been. 51% good, then life is mire good than bad.... and I think everyone is more than 51% happy!

over a year ago

I lost the love of my life and my son lost his father in an RTA, that broke my heart. Don't think it will ever mend now.

By *aris23Woman
over a year ago

France

Twice - it's hard and I felt like nothing was worth the effort (other than going to work that is). However time does heal and you eventually either look back with fondness or relief depending on the situation. Personally speaking building a brick wall around my heart that can't be knocked down again works for now!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Yes and not just men. Losing my son is probably still the most heartbreaking thing I have been through.

The casket I seal my heart into has leaks and while it may feel safer to lock it away I don't feel fully alive when I stop myself from loving. The price I pay for that is getting hurt and broken-hearted.

over a year ago

im not saying anything

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

This forum is completely screwed lol

People who post seriously get the piss ripped and people who start joke threads get all serious answers

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"This forum is completely screwed lol

People who post seriously get the piss ripped and people who start joke threads get all serious answers

"

Predictably unpredictable? We all know that a good song speaks to all of us and opens up the doorway to the soul.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Heartbreak was not being able to say hi to the baby growing inside of me... I know I have harked on about it a bit but its coming up to the "day" so brings back certain feelings.. It was the most heart breaking experience I have ever been through.

over a year ago

"Heartbreak was not being able to say hi to the baby growing inside of me... I know I have harked on about it a bit but its coming up to the "day" so brings back certain feelings.. It was the most heart breaking experience I have ever been through. "

Hugs to you and your angel xxx

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Heartbreak was not being able to say hi to the baby growing inside of me... I know I have harked on about it a bit but its coming up to the "day" so brings back certain feelings.. It was the most heart breaking experience I have ever been through. "

Give yourself time and space to do whatever you have to do on 'the day'. My thoughts are with you.

over a year ago

They paid a penny and only farted.

over a year ago

I know exactly how you feel and it is heartbreaking and something you learn to cope with rather than forget entirely.

My baby died in the womb at 7 months and I had to give birth. I pride myself that I actually managed to give birth naturally, obviously cos babe was so tiny. My other children were born by caesarean section.

Even though baby did not live to breathe in this world, I still get comfort from the fact I bore my child naturally, the only time I have ever done so. That's the key to a broken heart I feel, there are always positives through the pain

Post new Message to Thread