FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why people come back to you after blowing you off.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There’s gotta be something to this because I have a 100% return rate from every guy I’ve ever been with.

The vibes you give off and the way people are able to subconsciously pick up on energies and the fact that we’re all kind of connected to each other, there’s gotta be some truth to it.

Example, I start meeting and sleeping with a guy, I get all attached and deep feelings and go crazy when they end things. I go through a period of wanting them back, bending very upset, emphasis on wanting them, when you want you’re saying to the universe that you don’t have. But then you just get over it. You genuinely don’t give a fuck anymore. That’s when your energy must morph into something else and that’s when these guys pick up on that vibe. They sense it somehow and then they try snaking back.

Get all shocked and bent out of shape when I say I don’t have those sort of feelings for them anymore but happy to be friends.

Some guys have been like but you were so crazy for me, blowing up my phone with messages etc, they don’t understand that they gotta get me during the phase where I’m mad for them cos once I’m over it I can’t get it back.

What’s the science to it cos it always always happens.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it might be more to do with the fact that you've stopped 'blowing up their phone with messages' as you say, so maybe they think you're going to be less emotionally demanding now?

over a year ago

You sound like hard work.

over a year ago

Annie I think your looking to much in to it it’s not a bad thing but maybe simplfly it not specking for all

But

Like my case I find guys are only after sex ones they got it on to the next till they hit a “dry” spell

Then they start randomly blowing up they old “fuck budys / one night stands ” to get them though the dry spell

Ones something new comes along and they off again

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

You turn down the crazy, they come back. You have a banging body, they'll risk it.

over a year ago

Because you picked total fuck boys. That’s why Annie, I’m guilty of this too, and yeah, I can carefully select and handpick the worse fuck boys on the planet, and they tend to behave the same, I also tend to get the same return rate sooner or later.

Usually during retrograde it seems to be the worst time. But having said that, if I’m done with someone because they hurt me (and I’ve gone through the whole stages of grieving - the ugly cry, the angry stage, the fuck them all, the I want you back but not really, and finally the I’m at peace stage) , then I’m done and there’s nothing they could do to have me back.

Unless they want to bank transfer a million pound into my bank account then we can talk about it

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

You’ve never returned my calls!! Whaahhhh!!

over a year ago

Yeah. It’s probably a case of them going through a dry spell as well and just re-contacting past fucks.

It’s just mad how each individual guy had varying lengths of time as to how quickly or slowly I truly was over it and felt nothing. Some I’ve been over in a month some a whole year and it’s been those exact times that they come back. That’s why I thought they must subconsciously sense it.

over a year ago

It’s all about control (on their part). As well as the ego trip. It’s good that you don’t feed into it when they come crawling back. Any man worth his salt will know he’s onto a good thing from the start, and not want to let go. Anyone else is a headfuck and not worth bothering about.

over a year ago

"You’ve never returned my calls!! Whaahhhh!!"

“I’ve been thinking a lot about you baby”

“I miss you”

BOY BYE

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Someone on me constantly like that would mentally-and then physically-drain me.

I've had it with more than one man and once they stop it gives me time to think and enjoy their interactions.

If they then say oh, actually, I'm not into you I would question their emotional stability.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

If you get over someone they weren't the someone for you.

over a year ago

"Someone on me constantly like that would mentally-and then physically-drain me.

I've had it with more than one man and once they stop it gives me time to think and enjoy their interactions.

If they then say oh, actually, I'm not into you I would question their emotional stability.

"

Not constantly through the dating/meeting phase. Just when things end. I know I’m the past I used to get hurt deeply and would try and ‘fight’ for them to stick around but then I just deal with it.

I think when you start liking someone and having feelings for them, it’s your energy that makes them more beautiful, your own thoughts that make them seem more special than what they are. Once they’ve been a bit of a dick to you they lose their sparkle kind of thing so I don’t think it’s to do with emotional stability, I think once the idea of a happy ending with them has gone and you no longer want anything from them, don’t care if you hear from them again, they’re just people again.

over a year ago

"Someone on me constantly like that would mentally-and then physically-drain me.

Not constantly through the dating/meeting phase. Just when things end. I know I’m the past I used to get hurt deeply and would try and ‘fight’ for them to stick around but then I just deal with it.

I think when you start liking someone and having feelings for them, it’s your energy that makes them more beautiful, your own thoughts that make them seem more special than what they are. Once they’ve been a bit of a dick to you they lose their sparkle kind of thing so I don’t think it’s to do with emotional stability, I think once the idea of a happy ending with them has gone and you no longer want anything from them, don’t care if you hear from them again, they’re just people again. "

TOTES agree on this!

I used to adore some guys it was disgusting. It’s like having rose tinted glasses and that they sparkled so much. But yes, when that washes off, they are just people again!

over a year ago

I think when you start liking someone and having feelings for them, it’s your energy that makes them more beautiful, your own thoughts that make them seem more special than what they are. Once they’ve been a bit of a dick to you they lose their sparkle kind of thing so I don’t think it’s to do with emotional stability, I think once the idea of a happy ending with them has gone and you no longer want anything from them, don’t care if you hear from them again, they’re just people again.

TOTES agree on this!

I used to adore some guys it was disgusting. It’s like having rose tinted glasses and that they sparkled so much. But yes, when that washes off, they are just people again!"

Yes and that’s what they struggle with when they try and come back. They’re like but you liked me so much blah blah blah and you’re like yeah I did, would’ve given you my last rolo but you didn’t want me so I moved on.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Annie stay single for a while

Forget guys xx

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

"You’ve never returned my calls!! Whaahhhh!!

“I’ve been thinking a lot about you baby”

“I miss you”

BOY BYE"

Oh hello…x

over a year ago

I get this. There is a limited time between meets/connections where the door is still ajar. Once closed they have crossed over into the "dead to me zone". Once in that zone I will never meet them again, EVER.

Yet i constantly get guys showing me behaviours that if our genders were reversed they would be called "bunny boilers".

over a year ago

"Annie stay single for a while

Forget guys xx"

I’m eternally single. Also I’m in my favourite quarter of the year now. I feel peaceful and content. Not interested in guys at the moment, not one jot.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

You can blow me off anytime wheeeeey!

But seriously, I think the guys you pick like the chase and have different expectations to you. You want to meet them and carry on chatting to if it turns into something serious whereas they want a fuck. Once you give that to them, there's no incentive for them to carry on. They are dickheads.

But once you stop talking to them, they'll remember you and get back in touch. My advice would be just clarify beforehand what they're looking for before you have sex with them

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Annie stay single for a while

Forget guys xx

I’m eternally single. Also I’m in my favourite quarter of the year now. I feel peaceful and content. Not interested in guys at the moment, not one jot. "

Yeahhhhhh

Xxxx

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Because you picked total fuck boys. That’s why Annie, I’m guilty of this too, and yeah, I can carefully select and handpick the worse fuck boys on the planet, and they tend to behave the same, I also tend to get the same return rate sooner or later.

Usually during retrograde it seems to be the worst time. But having said that, if I’m done with someone because they hurt me (and I’ve gone through the whole stages of grieving - the ugly cry, the angry stage, the fuck them all, the I want you back but not really, and finally the I’m at peace stage) , then I’m done and there’s nothing they could do to have me back.

Unless they want to bank transfer a million pound into my bank account then we can talk about it

"

This is pretty much it.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I think when you start liking someone and having feelings for them, it’s your energy that makes them more beautiful, your own thoughts that make them seem more special than what they are. Once they’ve been a bit of a dick to you they lose their sparkle kind of thing so I don’t think it’s to do with emotional stability, I think once the idea of a happy ending with them has gone and you no longer want anything from them, don’t care if you hear from them again, they’re just people again. "

We build up a persona in our heads and it's totally unrealistic.

Do you think there's a trick to not doing that?

I try to keep a blank mind when coming across someone I like initially. I take one day at a time.

I was totally thrown when, a few years back, my long term buddy threw in "I definitely love you" into a WhatsApp conversation. Stopped me dead in my tracks because he's very good looking, has an amazing life and doesn't struggle to attract young, hot women.

I didn't get carried away with it in my head, and we're still ambling along nicely.

Post new Message to Thread