Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Say Yes!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When did you last time say YES to something you haven't tried yet? Not necessary erotic of nature.. but yes, please feel free to share those too, as my imagination has been amply hornified. But again would not say NO to an 'excess' of stimuli.

Or are you stiff :D in your outlook and hard one to change your mind ?

Off to you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I turned up to a meet with my stuff in my bag to change into. He asked what I had and when I showed him he asked if he could wear my stockings and crotchless suspender knickers. Only regretted saying yes when his bum looked better in them than mine ever did

over a year ago

"I turned up to a meet with my stuff in my bag to change into. He asked what I had and when I showed him he asked if he could wear my stockings and crotchless suspender knickers. Only regretted saying yes when his bum looked better in them than mine ever did "

Haha oh bless ! And kudos to him for being open with it

I bet he would disagree with you if he had any sense in him

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

If the thought of something makes me smile, it's a YES.

Sometimes complete spontaneity is the way to go.

K has made a number of normal life and Fab life suggestions recently and I'm pretty sure I've said yes to all of them

We're not mentioning the seabass with rich beef gravy moment (which was delicious)

C

over a year ago

"If the thought of something makes me smile, it's a YES.

Sometimes complete spontaneity is the way to go.

K has made a number of normal life and Fab life suggestions recently and I'm pretty sure I've said yes to all of them

We're not mentioning the seabass with rich beef gravy moment (which was delicious)

C"

I like the vision of you repeatedly saying Yes

By *axtanMan
over a year ago

los Cristianos now

I wish

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I remember about 15 years ago, a FWB and I were 69ing, then she pushed me a bit further down, spread my cheeks and started rimming me.

I was surprised, having never done it before, but when she asked if I liked it, it was an immediate YES!

over a year ago

Oh and I have said yes to being a naturist for the day

I definitely never seen myself doing that.

Isn't it great when your brain sparkles because something electric (and slightly erotic in this case) entered it like a lightning, shaking up the old order of things.

over a year ago

"I wish"

Sometimes we receive, sometimes we need to give first. Create and opportunity!

By *verageman81Man
over a year ago

lerwick

"Oh and I have said yes to being a naturist for the day

Isn't it great when your brain sparkles because something electric (and slightly erotic in this case) entered it like a lightning, shaking up the old order of things. "

Similar happened to me. A group of us were at a beach and drinking when 1 of my mates said let's skinny dip. Without thinking I said yes. Spent the rest of the day naked and enjoying the sun.

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

I said yes when I went hiking up a mountain in Wales before for a dare years ago. Surprisingly liberating. Not so much when you take a tumble and you're ass falls into a some stingy nettles. Then to make matters worse, a group of hikers were walking past as my lady friend was rubbing doc leaves on my ass cheeks. There was definite silence before fits of giggles started lol I'll never forget that day haha

over a year ago

"Oh and I have said yes to being a naturist for the day

Isn't it great when your brain sparkles because something electric (and slightly erotic in this case) entered it like a lightning, shaking up the old order of things.

Similar happened to me. A group of us were at a beach and drinking when 1 of my mates said let's skinny dip. Without thinking I said yes. Spent the rest of the day naked and enjoying the sun."

I have very fond memories of same back in the day. But it was a night time. Absolute madness.

over a year ago

"I said yes when I went hiking up a mountain in Wales before for a dare years ago. Surprisingly liberating. Not so much when you take a tumble and you're ass falls into a some stingy nettles. Then to make matters worse, a group of hikers were walking past as my lady friend was rubbing doc leaves on my ass cheeks. There was definite silence before fits of giggles started lol I'll never forget that day haha "

Free you mind and body follows. I am sure they still remember that image as well as you do. Bless your ass cheeks

over a year ago

Though this was going to be a farcry 5 thread

Lol

over a year ago

"Though this was going to be a farcry 5 thread

Lol "

A what ? I'm slowish in the morning

over a year ago

Lol "

Wrong emoji was ment to be this one

over a year ago

Lol

A what ? I'm slowish in the morning "

It’s a video game ware the maind bad guy is a cult leader and all he keeps going on about is just say yes lol sorry may have lost you in that one was ment to be a little funny joke

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Last weekend was a big one (for me anyway!).

I'd normally talk for a few weeks (or more) before meeting but a couple suggested a social after a few days of talking and I went for it. Little overthinking, less than 10 minutes of stress. It was a bit out of my comfort zone and my first in a post lockdown world but in the end it was really rather brilliant. So actually saying what the hell and going for it really paid off.

over a year ago

Lol

It’s a video game ware the maind bad guy is a cult leader and all he keeps going on about is just say yes lol sorry may have lost you in that one was ment to be a little funny joke "

It's ok! I just didn't get the reference because I don't play video games thanks for taking time to explain.

over a year ago

Lol

It’s a video game ware the maind bad guy is a cult leader and all he keeps going on about is just say yes lol sorry may have lost you in that one was ment to be a little funny joke

It's ok! I just didn't get the reference because I don't play video games thanks for taking time to explain."

Your welcome anytime lol x

over a year ago

"Last weekend was a big one (for me anyway!).

I'd normally talk for a few weeks (or more) before meeting but a couple suggested a social after a few days of talking and I went for it. Little overthinking, less than 10 minutes of stress. It was a bit out of my comfort zone and my first in a post lockdown world but in the end it was really rather brilliant. So actually saying what the hell and going for it really paid off. "

Oh that is brilliant. Living a bit on the edge is the thrill. Pleased for you

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I like this question, it has stimulated me to delve deep and I can't remember last time I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried something new x

over a year ago

I’ve been brave and said yes this week, so I’m going on my first social in over a year and a half today .

By *ussexualMan
over a year ago

Brighton

I said yes to my own question about 20 years ago, the question was, do I really want to go to this club on my own (first time in a swinger club)? Turned out to be the best "yes" ever

over a year ago

"I like this question, it has stimulated me to delve deep and I can't remember last time I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried something new x"

I like that I poked you to do that

I relate. But I feel refreshed and ready to pounce on opportunities! and I hope some come your way or you make them up

over a year ago

"I’ve been brave and said yes this week, so I’m going on my first social in over a year and a half today ."

Oh go lovely ! He will be amused and mesmerised by you )))

over a year ago

"I said yes to my own question about 20 years ago, the question was, do I really want to go to this club on my own (first time in a swinger club)? Turned out to be the best "yes" ever "

This counts too. Because we cannot keep waiting around always waiting for new chances to come. Sometimes we just simply have to get out.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

A woman told me recently I make her go weak at the wrists so that was new

over a year ago

"A woman told me recently I make her go weak at the wrists so that was new "

Oh come on.. she must have worked her wrists off to please you

over a year ago

"When did you last time say YES to something you haven't tried yet? Not necessary erotic of nature.. but yes, please feel free to share those too, as my imagination has been amply hornified. But again would not say NO to an 'excess' of stimuli.

Off to you. "

We spontaneously went to pleasures last Friday we umed and ahed until we decided fuck it let's do it

Doughnut

over a year ago

"When did you last time say YES to something you haven't tried yet? Not necessary erotic of nature.. but yes, please feel free to share those too, as my imagination has been amply hornified. But again would not say NO to an 'excess' of stimuli.

Off to you.

We spontaneously went to pleasures last Friday we umed and ahed until we decided fuck it let's do it

Doughnut "

After much needed deliberation the much needed release came..

over a year ago

"I’ve been brave and said yes this week, so I’m going on my first social in over a year and a half today .

Oh go lovely ! He will be amused and mesmerised by you ))) "

Ha, maybe .

I also said yes to going to a new club soon

over a year ago

"I’ve been brave and said yes this week, so I’m going on my first social in over a year and a half today ."

Good luck Hippy! I’m sure it’ll be great!

over a year ago

"I’ve been brave and said yes this week, so I’m going on my first social in over a year and a half today .

Ha, maybe .

I also said yes to going to a new club soon "

I think there are very slim chances he wouldn't be! I have faith in you x

And yes. So many yeses!

over a year ago

Good luck Hippy! I’m sure it’ll be great! "

Thank you.

over a year ago

i said yes, to finally accepting someone's help.

something almost impossible for headstrong redheads apparently

also said yes to the bairns 'mam can we eat all the strawberries and some grapes and hula hoops because we want to make fruit kebabs sticks with them'.

just shhhh so i can finish my coffee pls. Px

over a year ago

Ha, maybe .

And yes. So many yeses!"

It’s a great post, and a great question. I love saying yes, and having new experiences, it can open you up to learning

over a year ago

Good luck Hippy! I’m sure it’ll be great!

Thank you. "

And if you’re wearing red you’ll knock his socks off presuming it’s a he?

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

Been a long time since I said yes to anything new......been a bit lazy to comfortable in own little bubble

over a year ago

"i said yes, to finally accepting someone's help.

also said yes to the bairns 'mam can we eat all the strawberries and some grapes and hula hoops because we want to make fruit kebabs sticks with them'.

just shhhh so i can finish my coffee pls. Px "

That’s brilliant, both things, but especially the saying yes to help!

over a year ago

"i said yes, to finally accepting someone's help.

just shhhh so i can finish my coffee pls. Px "

Maybe you started greying and are finally ready to give in

On a serious note, I'm pleased you did. Sometimes it feels like banging on the wall and people mostly will give up on you if you don't open your arms to change. So I hope this is a new more hopeful beginning for you. Stay committed to it x

Anything for twenty seconds of peace.. because then they will start fighting who ate more of what..

over a year ago

Ha, maybe .

And yes. So many yeses!

It’s a great post, and a great question. I love saying yes, and having new experiences, it can open you up to learning "

I try in a midst of nonsense sometimes it's good to make some sense too. For me. Stop and reflect.

over a year ago

"Been a long time since I said yes to anything new......been a bit lazy to comfortable in own little bubble"

Comfort is fine unless there is a craving for more.

over a year ago

I’ve just realised - in reading through this thread - just how self-controlled I like to be. This isn’t always conducive to spontaneity!

Can the mere act of joining Fab count?! It’s out of my comfort zone, as I had previously only been on mainstream dating sites.

And I’ve had a couple of meets in the short time I’ve been here

over a year ago

"I’ve just realised - in reading through this thread - just how self-controlled I like to be. This isn’t always conducive to spontaneity!

Can the mere act of joining Fab count?! It’s out of my comfort zone, as I had previously only been on mainstream dating sites.

And I’ve had a couple of meets in the short time I’ve been here "

I must say.. Yes it does count as your Yes for the purpose of the thread! and you are settling really well here.

over a year ago

Mine was do I want to get another tattoo after 30 years of not having one now im single . Oh fuck it YES I will . 6 months on 8 new ones and a few more to go

over a year ago

"Mine was do I want to get another tattoo after 30 years of not having one now im single . Oh fuck it YES I will . 6 months on 8 new ones and a few more to go "

The feeling is quite addictive! I got my first at 27 i think. enjoy decorating your body

over a year ago

Enjoy and have fun x

By *MattyMan
over a year ago

Naked coffee house near you - Wiltshire - Swindon

I said yes to a dare to skinny dip and was the best thing I did.loved he feeling and was a right giggle lol

over a year ago

"I said yes to a dare to skinny dip and was the best thing I did.loved he feeling and was a right giggle lol "

One with the nature elements

By *MattyMan
over a year ago

Naked coffee house near you - Wiltshire - Swindon

"I said yes to a dare to skinny dip and was the best thing I did.loved he feeling and was a right giggle lol

One with the nature elements "

ran and swam free

over a year ago

"I said yes to a dare to skinny dip and was the best thing I did.loved he feeling and was a right giggle lol

One with the nature elements

ran and swam free "

I was tipsy and young and reckless haha. Never swim after drinking !

over a year ago

If I like and trust someone I'll almost always say Yes but I can't think of being asked to do anything out of my comfort zone for ages. I must start asking myself !

over a year ago

"If I like and trust someone I'll almost always say Yes but I can't think of being asked to do anything out of my comfort zone for ages. I must start asking myself ! "

Someone did do that above.

After all who knows us better than ourselves?

over a year ago

"If I like and trust someone I'll almost always say Yes but I can't think of being asked to do anything out of my comfort zone for ages. I must start asking myself !

After all who knows us better than ourselves? "

I've thought of something, inspired by someone here.

over a year ago

"If I like and trust someone I'll almost always say Yes but I can't think of being asked to do anything out of my comfort zone for ages. I must start asking myself !

I've thought of something, inspired by someone here. "

Now I'm intrigued. This thread?

over a year ago

Now I'm intrigued. This thread? "

No, spin off from chat with Forum pal. It is posting something in the Stories and Fantasies section

over a year ago

Now I'm intrigued. This thread?

No, spin off from chat with Forum pal. It is posting something in the Stories and Fantasies section "

Yay. Go for it.

over a year ago

I'm open to most things. Things I'd say "no" to are eating stupidly hot things like chillis as I know what the outcome would be so there is nothing to learn from the experience.

over a year ago

"I'm open to most things. Things I'd say "no" to are eating stupidly hot things like chillis as I know what the outcome would be so there is nothing to learn from the experience. "

I'd say yes to your ladies only social

Post new Message to Thread