By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is d*unk sex good or bad ? "
its always great until you wake up the following morning

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

I don't like it. I prefer to be totally sober to fully enjoy the situation! I guess that not needing any Dutch courage is helpful!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Bad

By *ames_SoloMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Bad... Total erection killer sometimes too

over a year ago

Definitive Bad

over a year ago

"Definitive Bad"
how do you know your d*unk and everything we do when we are d*unk is great fun

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Definitive Badhow do you know your d*unk and everything we do when we are d*unk is great fun "

over a year ago

Bad there’s been more than a lot off times I woke up afterwards

Looked and thought ooo god run

Sneek out the door leave the clothes you can’t find behind and call a taxi at the end off the road

Always say no more but never going to happen

When I get a drink in me I am anyones anywhere

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Bad there’s been more than a lot off times I woke up afterwards

Sneek out the door leave the clothes you can’t find behind and call a taxi at the end off the road

When I get a drink in me I am anyones anywhere "

over a year ago

I don't mind it as long as I'm not judged following day... Prefer sober sex though

By *jorkishMan
over a year ago

Seaforth

Crap

over a year ago

"

It’s alway the same sis go out think I have a grate night after a couple off drinks something comes over me and it’s like who’s take me home ha ha

over a year ago

When I get a drink in me I am anyones anywhere "

d*unk sex is great fun when you are d*unk the problem is the following morning

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

It’s alway the same sis go out think I have a grate night after a couple off drinks something comes over me and it’s like who’s take me home ha ha "

Cheeky xxxx

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

When I get a drink in me I am anyones anywhere d*unk sex is great fun when you are d*unk the problem is the following morning "

That's why I don't drink anymore

over a year ago

It’s alway the same sis go out think I have a grate night after a couple off drinks something comes over me and it’s like who’s take me home ha ha

Cheeky xxxx"

Pritty much sis xx

By *ickyxxx69Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Love d*unk sex as long as both are d*unk. Less inhibitions

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

I like some d*unken fuckery after a night out or in or where ever with a partner, but its rare it gets to that point anyway as im either asleep or hugging the loo wishing i wasnt too d*unk to fuck lol

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Cheeky xxxx

Pritty much sis xx"

Xxx

over a year ago

When I get a drink in me I am anyones anywhere d*unk sex is great fun when you are d*unk the problem is the following morning "

Lol yip most off the time I am gone by that time there been some that I stuck around for seconds in the morning but the majority off them I am gone lol x

over a year ago

When I get a drink in me I am anyones anywhere d*unk sex is great fun when you are d*unk the problem is the following morning

That's why I don't drink anymore "

ah ha you see it depends on where you go drinking. I can get as d*unk as i want tomorrow night and i have zero chance of getting lucky

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

When I get a drink in me I am anyones anywhere d*unk sex is great fun when you are d*unk the problem is the following morning

That's why I don't drink anymore ah ha you see it depends on where you go drinking. I can get as d*unk as i want tomorrow night and i have zero chance of getting lucky "

Some of the places iv woke up and with whom

Never again

over a year ago

That's why I don't drink anymore ah ha you see it depends on where you go drinking. I can get as d*unk as i want tomorrow night and i have zero chance of getting lucky

Never again "

go to a pub where you have zero chance of meeting someone, in the 24 years im going to my local I have never pulled a lady there

over a year ago

Bad

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

That's why I don't drink anymore ah ha you see it depends on where you go drinking. I can get as d*unk as i want tomorrow night and i have zero chance of getting lucky

Never again go to a pub where you have zero chance of meeting someone, in the 24 years im going to my local I have never pulled a lady there "

I always pull

over a year ago

Never again go to a pub where you have zero chance of meeting someone, in the 24 years im going to my local I have never pulled a lady there

I always pull

"

bet if you found a quiet local pub out in the countryside you wouldn't

over a year ago

That's why I don't drink anymore ah ha you see it depends on where you go drinking. I can get as d*unk as i want tomorrow night and i have zero chance of getting lucky "

That’s the difference bween men and women

If a guy wants to go out on the pull they need to work for it if a woman dose and isn’t fussy

Not much work needs to be done just a quick do you want to take me home for the night and boom it’s on x

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Never again go to a pub where you have zero chance of meeting someone, in the 24 years im going to my local I have never pulled a lady there

I always pull

bet if you found a quiet local pub out in the countryside you wouldn't "

Bet I would

over a year ago

That’s the difference bween men and women

If a guy wants to go out on the pull they need to work for it if a woman dose and isn’t fussy

Not much work needs to be done just a quick do you want to take me home for the night and boom it’s on x"

depends on the pub a quiet country pub is different

over a year ago

I always pull

Bet I would "

bet you wouldn't

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I always pull

Bet I would bet you wouldn't "

I would and have done

over a year ago

I always pull

Bet I would bet you wouldn't

I would and have done "

wow you are cocky

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I always pull

I would and have done wow you are cocky "

Cocky?

No you are rude

I said that's why I don't drink anymore

over a year ago

I always pull

I would and have done wow you are cocky

Cocky?

No you are rude

I said that's why I don't drink anymore "

how is that rude seriously have you ever had a conversation with an Irish man, if you think what i said was rude dont bother chatting with us you'll get highly insulted by normal things we say

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I always pull

Cocky?

No you are rude

I said that's why I don't drink anymore how is that rude seriously have you ever had a conversation with an Irish man, if you think what i said was rude dont bother chatting with us you'll get highly insulted by normal things we say "

Insulted by you

Doubt it

Night

over a year ago

"Definitive Badhow do you know your d*unk and everything we do when we are d*unk is great fun "

each to their own, but I’ve no time for d*unks...

any sign of d*unkenness and it’s a quick turn on heels and straight out the door...

we’re not that bad looking that you need to be intoxicated to shag us

besides, I had some fucker tell me that usually the not so good looking gurls make the best fucks because they try that extra bit harder

needless to say, he didn’t get inside my knickers...

and it’s very much the opposite when you’re d*unk - not everything you do is good but is bad as you’re under the influence...

hence, no drink driving...

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Definitive Badhow do you know your d*unk and everything we do when we are d*unk is great fun

each to their own, but I’ve no time for d*unks...

any sign of d*unkenness and it’s a quick turn on heels and straight out the door...

we’re not that bad looking that you need to be intoxicated to shag us

besides, I had some fucker tell me that usually the not so good looking gurls make the best fucks because they try that extra bit harder

needless to say, he didn’t get inside my knickers...

and it’s very much the opposite when you’re d*unk - not everything you do is good but is bad as you’re under the influence...

hence, no drink driving... "

over a year ago

I always pull

Cocky?

No you are rude

I said that's why I don't drink anymore how is that rude seriously have you ever had a conversation with an Irish man, if you think what i said was rude dont bother chatting with us you'll get highly insulted by normal things we say

Insulted by you

Doubt it

Night"

in general

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I always pull

Cocky?

No you are rude

I said that's why I don't drink anymore how is that rude seriously have you ever had a conversation with an Irish man, if you think what i said was rude dont bother chatting with us you'll get highly insulted by normal things we say

Insulted by you

Doubt it

Nightin general "

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It can work very well but I rarely even drink, so unlikely to happen.

over a year ago

Unless it’s with a regular partner, it’s a no from me. Too many horror stories now of people willingly enjoying a night of d*unken sex then the guilt kicks in in the morning and then the other party finds themselves accused of sexual assault. I’d never put myself in that position so I choose not to drink or hook up with those that are intoxicated.

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Anything that interferes with the ability to give informed, enthusiastic consent to sex is inherently bad.

Potential repercussions don't even really come into it; it's morally wrong.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Had a lot of crap dr@nken sex in my 20s.

Not something I'd care to repeat.

Very, very rarely drink on meets or at clubs.

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

I think it’s great. Lily usually thinks it’s terrible (as she doesn’t drink) so j guess it’s perspective!

over a year ago

"Is d*unk sex good or bad ? "

Apparently I've had some really good d*unk sex pitty is I never remember it

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I love it

over a year ago

It depends how d*unk. I quite like being tipsy as my (few) inhibitions disappear and I can just enjoy myself and not worry about my body. But I want to remember it the next day and be sober enough that I can fully appreciate every bit. Also, I find that most guys aren't great when d*unk as they go flaccid.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Not something I choose to do

Post new Message to Thread