Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What do you dislike about me?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you give people constructive criticism or would you just keep it to yourself?

Do you like hearing the bad as well as the good?

I'm up for your criticism too... it doesn't have to be constructive.

Bring it on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile pic is rubbish - bring back those tit hands!

But yes, would rather have honest criticism than an arse luck. Except sexually where the reverse is true.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Depends on who it is to be honest. Someone I don't really know, why should my opinion really matter?

Those I know I will if they ask. I don't really believe most people really want general criticism. They often take what you've told them and then explain how you are wrong. So to me it's a pointless exercise for the majority.

over a year ago

"Your profile pic is rubbish - bring back those tit hands!

But yes, would rather have honest criticism than an arse luck. Except sexually where the reverse is true. "

Lick even ^

over a year ago

I liked your thing about talking to pigeons....and all those nude pics you sent me

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

You're more of an insider than an outsider

over a year ago

"Depends on who it is to be honest. Someone I don't really know, why should my opinion really matter?

Those I know I will if they ask. I don't really believe most people really want general criticism. They often take what you've told them and then explain how you are wrong. So to me it's a pointless exercise for the majority. "

Fair point well made.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I like constructive criticism as it opens my eyes to how other people look at things

However.... use that excuse to try and de-empower me with just criticism, then hold onto your britches

I actually don't have any criticism constructive or otherwise about you, as I believe we look at the world through the same glasses x

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Depends on the person and the connection I might have with them.

With friends, yes. People I don't know I'll usually keep things to myself.

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

The only people that should give anyone any type of criticism constructive or not are the people that know them best and have their best interests at heart.

over a year ago

Thanks you for the hand

over a year ago

Your a awesome forum poster

And personally I don’t care what strangers think off me

I only care what people close to me think

over a year ago

Sometimes I like and agree with your pits, sometimes I don’t, but you follow your own path, and I respect that.

over a year ago

"Sometimes I like and agree with your pits, sometimes I don’t, but you follow your own path, and I respect that.

"

Posts, keep your pits out of it

By *ermite12ukMan
over a year ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Can't really say anything about you. One way or the other as your profile is hidden.

By *r Discreet 75Man
over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

I'm old fashioned I don't like anyone feeling insecure bad left out or anything like that I'd never deliberately hurt anyone's feelings ... unless they deserve it then I'm all over it

over a year ago

"Sometimes I like and agree with your pits, sometimes I don’t, but you follow your own path, and I respect that.

Posts, keep your pits out of it "

At least autocorrect didn't say I lick your pits

over a year ago

Posts, keep your pits out of it "

Nice pits luv!

over a year ago

Posts, keep your pits out of it

Nice pits luv! "

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I didn't know there was anything of me to dislike until I joined Fab.

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

I’m very much in the camp of ‘if you have something to say about me DO NOT say it to my face’ ignorance is bliss and I would rather not hear it. It wouldn’t be constructive anyway, I’m flawless. No known faults.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

One thing I hate about the OP is that there are no pics of us nakedly cavorting together… get it sorted OP!! Xx

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I wouldn't go out of my way to do it, nor would I shy away from doing it if there is decent reason and opportunity.

I couldn't care less if somebody does it about me. I either then learn something and adjust myself, or I just ignore/disagree with it

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

If I think it can help them and they are asking or are a friend - and I expect the same back from friends. Much better to come from someone you trust and respect.

I wouldn’t ever give non constructive criticism , unless just for fun. Yours tits are badly drawn and the S looks like a number 5. Other than that you’re alright I guess

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I just got some face pics where the guy was supposed to be 39 but looked in his 60s. I decided to retain from commenting-why ruin his day when he can't do anything about it.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I’m very much in the camp of ‘if you have something to say about me DO NOT say it to my face’ ignorance is bliss and I would rather not hear it. It wouldn’t be constructive anyway, I’m flawless. No known faults. "

Same as OP no pics of us shameslessly naked with you bent over the bonnet if my Reliant Robin screaming ‘its hammer time baby!!’ - just saying!!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

If there's a thread, like the "What do you really think of me?" thread I'll tend to give honest and open criticism but I'm aware that it's from my viewpoint and my truth isn't necessarily the truth or the entire truth.

I tend to stick to friends to be honest - people will try and justify it and tend not to listen unless they've got a bond with the person. I guess it can sit uncomfortably?

I'm open to criticism as long as it's valid, removed their own personal grudges and they can say you're x, y and z and I have a, b and c as proof. So not unsubstantiated criticism.

I'm a frickin' twunt I know.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Do you give people constructive criticism or would you just keep it to yourself?

Do you like hearing the bad as well as the good?

I'm up for your criticism too... it doesn't have to be constructive.

Bring it on. "

Dislike about you

Nothing I don't know you to dislike you

I do respect your

Honesty xxx

By *yeswideshuT18Couple
over a year ago

Hillsborough

I don't mind criticism at all I suppose people are entitled to their opinion.

What some people don't understand is that this isn't a free for all site where people will just ride anyone.

Its a very intimate part of a cpls life to share and when you say there is no attraction to someone they get nasty.

over a year ago

I think it is an excellent opportunity for self reflection and an honest look in the mirror

So I view it as a positive thing that helps you to continually improve and evolve as a person

Post new Message to Thread