Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Massage and oral givers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Like many on here, I’m sure, I often get offered oral and massage. Plenty don’t seem to want anything in return. It’s not an offer I’d take up, because actually, I prefer proper sex.

Is it that some men get turned on by seeing the woman turned on ... and that’s genuinely enough for them?

Is it that they have difficulty ‘getting it up’ and this is the next best thing?

I love giving pleasure, as well as receiving, but I still find this slightly curious.

Only been on here a few weeks, so is giving and not receiving a known thing?

Each to their own, I suppose ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

They may not 'seem' to want anything in return, but I suspect it is hoped when they get you in the mood, full sex or reciprocal actions would be offered.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've always declined such offers, because I don't think it's all that it seems.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

I’m not much of a confidence trickster but I think the method is to offer something awesome at little or no cost, then it will turn into what they actually want once you’re enticed

By *yrdsisWoman
over a year ago

Gleam Street

"I’m not much of a confidence trickster but I think the method is to offer something awesome at little or no cost, then it will turn into what they actually want once you’re enticed"

Snap... I avoid them as its not reciprocal

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"I’m not much of a confidence trickster but I think the method is to offer something awesome at little or no cost, then it will turn into what they actually want once you’re enticed

Snap... I avoid them as its not reciprocal"

Don’t let that stop you from offering it to me though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love giving to men and women have often given oral and such with out recieving i think it has a bit to do with my sub nature.

But i am very happy for full sex to happen. I just want to make sure my partner is satisfied.

By *hubby CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Essex

Some men genuinely enjoy giving oral, For example how many men can be blown and then cum again?…A women on the other hand, she can cum multiple times…

over a year ago

Thanks for your thoughts everyone. I must be an old cynic, as it does make me slightly suspicious! Interesting though, so thanks again

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Thanks for your thoughts everyone. I must be an old cynic, as it does make me slightly suspicious! Interesting though, so thanks again "

Be suspicious. It’s a ruse to get you naked. Personally that should be the default setting for a fun time. Two way street.

over a year ago

I'm a pleasure giver. My source of pleasure is hugely derived by pleasingly others, massaging and oral is great foreplay for this but I agree with op. Nothing beats sex when both are getting off

By *airytaleOfNewPorkMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I offer because I enjoy it, but you can guarantee I'm happy for reciprocal behaviour and anything else that comes with it (within the boundaries set!)

over a year ago

I think its too good to be true to be honest so I avoid.

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

The place where fairies live

As many others have said I think it's often just to get you naked, then hope you're so horny you want to have sex with them

over a year ago

"Like many on here, I’m sure, I often get offered oral and massage. Plenty don’t seem to want anything in return. It’s not an offer I’d take up, because actually, I prefer proper sex.

Is it that some men get turned on by seeing the woman turned on ... and that’s genuinely enough for them?

Is it that they have difficulty ‘getting it up’ and this is the next best thing?

I love giving pleasure, as well as receiving, but I still find this slightly curious.

"

It’s been that long since I touched a woman I would just be happy to shake your hand

over a year ago

"As many others have said I think it's often just to get you naked, then hope you're so horny you want to have sex with them "

This. What really annoys me is the "free massage" offers. It seeks to sully a discipline I personally worked very hard to learn, become qualified in and is how I earn my living.

By *rad670Man
over a year ago

South Lakes

I have done and will do exactly that, I enjoy giving joy, getting something in return is just the cherry on top but not an expectation, just a hope.

over a year ago

Never, ever accept yoni bare

over a year ago

I always think about this with these type of messages. What if I did lay there, take a massage, got licked, I'm all satisfied and floaty.

I get dressed and walked out.

Would they really feel good?

over a year ago

"I always think about this with these type of messages. What if I did lay there, take a massage, got licked, I'm all satisfied and floaty.

I get dressed and walked out.

Would they really feel good? "

I wonder the same!

over a year ago

@Chubby chap

Offering you a virtual handhold

over a year ago

"As many others have said I think it's often just to get you naked, then hope you're so horny you want to have sex with them

This. What really annoys me is the "free massage" offers. It seeks to sully a discipline I personally worked very hard to learn, become qualified in and is how I earn my living. "

Yeah, that must be bloody frustrating. Whereas they call it by the same name, when in reality it’s just about sploshing on some cheap oil and copping a feel!

over a year ago

I think many men assume other men take take take and give little pleasure back to the ladies, so offering something they see as niche, in the hope to win over a lady.

A bit like many really try to sell the fact they enjoy giving oral.

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Oral is my absolute favourite

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 14/10/21 23:18:25]

over a year ago

You just can't beat receiving a good blowjob

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Sorry, but I'm not taking any more orders for tonight, but you can get your name down for future.

My inbox is open.

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

But if I see a nice pussy and ass face down naked on the bed aahhhhh

over a year ago

A massage right now would be fantastic, my back's fucked

over a year ago

I will add though, what does it for me is the lady, not my own ejaculation, no that can wait.

Though I've never offered anyone here other than Mrs Cheeky, I'm very happy to message, pleasure and especially give oral, with no return.

I like sex in several forms but lots of foreplay and oral pleasure given to the lady is my favourite.

over a year ago

I give great massage and mediocre oral. You bet I want at least tea and toast in return !

over a year ago

"I give great massage and mediocre oral. You bet I want at least tea and toast in return ! "

Yer on!

over a year ago

"Sorry, but I'm not taking any more orders for tonight, but you can get your name down for future.

My inbox is open. "

I’ll bear it in mind

By *aughty masonMan
over a year ago

nowhere

That sounds about right

I love eating a woman but it wouldn’t be sincere to offer only that because if I wanna lick her I wanna dick her... unless I know her and it’s a lazy Sunday where I just feel like eating some pussy

By *assage man 7Man
over a year ago

dewsbury

[Removed by poster at 15/10/21 14:21:56]

By *assage man 7Man
over a year ago

dewsbury

well said no switch top

massage man

By *assagejMan
over a year ago

Bude

I have massaged lots of people and don’t expect anything. Boundaries are important and should be stuck to . Once trust builds and if your invited back then maybe things could change

over a year ago

I’ve had plenty of women come round just to let me give them oral, they leave and I feel good. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes it leads to things at a separate time but 98% oral

over a year ago

It always pays to be suspicious. That said, I’m one of those guys who loves giving oral and wouldn’t expect anything in return. The kick for me is being able to make you cum.

over a year ago

Ive found foreplay meets are far more sensual than full on sex meets, i used to have a oral buddy all we did was sensual touching, oral ect they were the hotest meets ive ever had. Sometimes we'd meet and id just take control and all focus would be on her and visa versa.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

I actually get off on them wanting more after and saying no. Total power move. Love to see them craving it.

Had that situation with a former fwb. Would go to hers before work. Wake her up with oral, few orgasms, then go to work.

She would always beg for sex and it was so hot saying no and telling her to wait. And about 1/4 of the time she would just jump me, which was super hot too.

This idea that men that only want to give oral sometimes “can’t get it up” is weird.

Imagine if you offered a guy a blowjob and he said “why coz your dry as fuck?”

over a year ago

I find the concept of massage from a stranger even more abhorrent than giving oral to one. All that bloody oil.

over a year ago

"I find the concept of massage from a stranger even more abhorrent than giving oral to one. All that bloody oil. "

Same. It’s too intimate an act to be done with a stranger who’s not a professional!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Crikey - you're hard work you ladies.

over a year ago

"I actually get off on them wanting more after and saying no. Total power move. Love to see them craving it.

Had that situation with a former fwb. Would go to hers before work. Wake her up with oral, few orgasms, then go to work.

She would always beg for sex and it was so hot saying no and telling her to wait. And about 1/4 of the time she would just jump me, which was super hot too.

This idea that men that only want to give oral sometimes “can’t get it up” is weird.

Imagine if you offered a guy a blowjob and he said “why coz your dry as fuck?”"

I’m glad it worked out for you as the male in an established FWB set-up. And I daresay the begging did your ego no harm, but it’d be over my dead body that I did that!

I still maintain that to be offered something for nothing by a stranger is at best odd, and at worst completely disingenuous.

over a year ago

"Crikey - you're hard work you ladies. "

Not at all - I’m totally easy

over a year ago

Yeah, I wouldn't trust that at all.

I 100% enjoy turning on a woman, no doubt and massaging a naked woman's body again, is extremely enjoyable.

But I'm gonna be desperate to fuck like directly after so I'd be shocked if other guys weren't.

Just the thought of rubbing oil into woman's body and teaser by running my hands close, but never actually touching turns me on so god knows how I'd stopped myself during the actual act lmfao.

over a year ago

I love providing oral and massage. I’m a very good masseur. Sometimes meets become full

Sex and that’s perfectly ok and I love it .

Sometimes meets are just massage and some play to her achieving orgasm. I’m also pretty adapt at helping ladies squirt or reach an orgasm that’s not from being alone.

over a year ago

"Yeah, I wouldn't trust that at all.

I 100% enjoy turning on a woman, no doubt and massaging a naked woman's body again, is extremely enjoyable.

But I'm gonna be desperate to fuck like directly after so I'd be shocked if other guys weren't.

Just the thought of rubbing oil into woman's body and teaser by running my hands close, but never actually touching turns me on so god knows how I'd stopped myself during the actual act lmfao."

Exactly. And you’re being honest about wanting that, which is completely normal

over a year ago

Some men have better self control then others.

"Yeah, I wouldn't trust that at all.

Just the thought of rubbing oil into woman's body and teaser by running my hands close, but never actually touching turns me on so god knows how I'd stopped myself during the actual act lmfao."

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

I have met a couple of guys who really did like to do just that and just that and really did get off on it. I meam has no girl even just given a guy a quick blowy? Same thing.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/10/21 16:20:36]

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"I have met a couple of guys who really did like to do just that and just that and really did get off on it. I meam has no girl even just given a guy a quick blowy? Same thing. "

Thats the oral bit not massage.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 15/10/21 16:24:43]

over a year ago

"Some men have better self control then others.

Yeah, I wouldn't trust that at all.

How do we spot them? Oh, that's right we can't!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I have met a couple of guys who really did like to do just that and just that and really did get off on it. I meam has no girl even just given a guy a quick blowy? Same thing. "

I've had ladies and couples offer this.

over a year ago

"I have met a couple of guys who really did like to do just that and just that and really did get off on it. I mean has no girl even just given a guy a quick blowy? Same thing. "

I think sexual energy is a bit different for men and women tbh. Not wild, just in this instance.

Like, maybe I'm being naive (not the first time) but is there a female equivalent to blue balls?

I remember when I was younger, 17 and this girl (still one of the most beautiful women I've ever managed to convince to go on a date) was grinding on me when we got home. Because I was just happy to have a woman in my bed lol I didn't move the thing forward, and she just grinded on me for age. After she left, honestly I was in agony.

Admittedly it's slightly different because she was grinding on me. But, blue balls is god damn agony.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Crikey - you're hard work you ladies.

Not at all - I’m totally easy "

Your inbox will be overflowing now. Lol

I best leave it until you message me. 

over a year ago

"Some men have better self control then others."

Without question.

But if you need to use self control, why bother? Needing self control points to holding back on something you want.

That is literally what people are questioning.

over a year ago

"I actually get off on them wanting more after and saying no. Total power move. Love to see them craving it.

Imagine if you offered a guy a blowjob and he said “why coz your dry as fuck?”

I’m glad it worked out for you as the male in an established FWB set-up. And I daresay the begging did your ego no harm, but it’d be over my dead body that I did that!

I still maintain that to be offered something for nothing by a stranger is at best odd, and at worst completely disingenuous."

I agree with you, OP. I see statuses often offering oral or massages locally and ..nope!

By *iren4uWoman
over a year ago

jersey channel islands

I also have been offered massage before...it has an air of spider and fly feeling about it like a trap ..I've never accepted.

over a year ago

I don’t know what else was written, but I was replying directly to the post made.

Clearly there is a difference between desire and reality. If a lady says no, or has made it clear what her boundaries are, it’s our responsibility to have self control, regardless of how we want something to progress.

Just being a decent human being. I’m not having a pop at anyone.

Without question.

But if you need to use self control, why bother? Needing self control points to holding back on something you want.

That is literally what people are questioning."

over a year ago

"Like many on here, I’m sure, I often get offered oral and massage. Plenty don’t seem to want anything in return. It’s not an offer I’d take up, because actually, I prefer proper sex.

"

There’s nothing more sexy than bringing a woman off and not taking anything in return. Its like a feeling of satisfaction from total servitude and sometimes the tease of not getting anything is better than getting actual sex from it. Unless of course you insist otherwise in which case game on

over a year ago

"I don’t know what else was written, but I was replying directly to the post made.

Clearly there is a difference between desire and reality. If a lady says no, or has made it clear what her boundaries are, it’s our responsibility to have self control, regardless of how we want something to progress.

Without question.

You are the only person on the forums who puts the quoted post the other way round. It's quite tricky to read. Is there a reason for that?

over a year ago

I now understand that some people find the offer of a massage creepy or sinister. I do offer massages in or around London.

I would say creepy is someone not showing or displaying their profile pic. But that’s just a personal opinion and it’s no business of mine to think poorly of others.

over a year ago

I need computer lessons.

"I don’t know what else was written, but I was replying directly to the post made.

Without question.

You are the only person on the forums who puts the quoted post the other way round. It's quite tricky to read. Is there a reason for that?"

over a year ago

"I now understand that some people find the offer of a massage creepy or sinister. I do offer massages in or around London.

I would say creepy is someone not showing or displaying their profile pic. But that’s just a personal opinion and it’s no business of mine to think poorly of others. "

I agree with you, and apologise. It might have seemed I was saying anybody who does have ulterior motives.

That's a bad generalisation, sorry.

over a year ago

"I now understand that some people find the offer of a massage creepy or sinister. I do offer massages in or around London.

I would say creepy is someone not showing or displaying their profile pic. But that’s just a personal opinion and it’s no business of mine to think poorly of others.

I agree with you, and apologise. It might have seemed I was saying anybody who does have ulterior motives.

That's a bad generalisation, sorry."

Thanks matey.

over a year ago

"I need computer lessons.

I don’t know what else was written, but I was replying directly to the post made.

Without question.

You are the only person on the forums who puts the quoted post the other way round. It's quite tricky to read. Is there a reason for that?"

When you reply quote, just scroll down all of the text until you get to the end and [ / quote ]. Add your reply after all that text.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"I have met a couple of guys who really did like to do just that and just that and really did get off on it. I mean has no girl even just given a guy a quick blowy? Same thing.

I think sexual energy is a bit different for men and women tbh. Not wild, just in this instance.

Like, maybe I'm being naive (not the first time) but is there a female equivalent to blue balls?

I remember when I was younger, 17 and this girl (still one of the most beautiful women I've ever managed to convince to go on a date) was grinding on me when we got home. Because I was just happy to have a woman in my bed lol I didn't move the thing forward, and she just grinded on me for age. After she left, honestly I was in agony.

Admittedly it's slightly different because she was grinding on me. But, blue balls is god damn agony.

"

I have no way to describe it but yes..

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Without question.

The self control is a big part of it . The fact they they are denied anything else can be a huge turn on, or the bring used and denied yourself, or just get off big on giving amd its really enough. Then they go home think about it have fun. The self control is part of the scenario and they like the release it eventually brings. Edging is about self control too?

over a year ago

Without question.

The self control is a big part of it . The fact they they are denied anything else can be a huge turn on, or the bring used and denied yourself, or just get off big on giving amd its really enough. Then they go home think about it have fun. The self control is part of the scenario and they like the release it eventually brings. Edging is about self control too? "

Not the case for me. Self control is about respecting an other person, who places their trust in me.

over a year ago

"I love providing oral and massage. I’m a very good masseur. Sometimes meets become full

Sex and that’s perfectly ok and I love it .

Sometimes meets are just massage and some play to her achieving orgasm. I’m also pretty adapt at helping ladies squirt or reach an orgasm that’s not from being alone.

"

So do you also offer massage for other holistic therapists e.g. on massage exchange/professional organisation sites like FHT websites or is it just a sex site?

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Without question.

The self control is a big part of it . The fact they they are denied anything else can be a huge turn on, or the bring used and denied yourself, or just get off big on giving amd its really enough. Then they go home think about it have fun. The self control is part of the scenario and they like the release it eventually brings. Edging is about self control too?

Not the case for me. Self control is about respecting an other person, who places their trust in me. "

Nooo! Its sooo not like that. Its never a case of, if someone isnt allowed to cum then your at risk , if they do, they do. Nothing sinister in it at all.

By *r Massage For YouMan
over a year ago

Between Preston & Blackpool

Hi All,

I do give all over erotic body massages. I always say, nothing wanted in return. That is totally up to the girl couple.

I ask what the girl likes, wants before I start any massage.

I am always polte and respectful. Thanks Mike x

By *jmjt78Man
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Is there anyone near aylesbury that does this

over a year ago

"@Chubby chap

Offering you a virtual handhold "

Sorry I missed this. Hand hold accepted

By *ookingforfun9970Man
over a year ago

nearby

I genuinely enjoy giving a massage to someone, oral with that of course is something I like too

I think men like myself tend to enjoy giving someone pleasure as opposed to just thinking about their dock and doing whatever is needed to please themselves

By *he_Wite_NiteMan
over a year ago

Usually Dundee and around

OP, I too would be suspicious...

Pleasure without pleasuring with a stranger seems unbalanced, and whilst these things shouldn't be transactional, It's much more likely to give or recieve only with a partner I know well, than with a random stranger.

Having said that, I can be come very aroused and get very close to orgasm through giving pleasure, but again this is with someone with whom I have a connection, not a random!

OP, there are plenty of offers out there I'm sure, so avoid the onesided ones!

By *ayHamboMan
over a year ago

Enfield

Although I know it may not be genuine all the time, it will be some of the time.

If someone asks me for non reciprocal oral, depending on my mood I might take them up on it as my wife has an oversensitive clit so I can't do it with her and I like to do it.

I wouldn't advertise just oral and massage though, although I like both a happier ending is always preferred!

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Amazing what you can do with just your tongue alone love giving oral and exploring with my tongue x

over a year ago

I absolutely love giving sensual massages. I don't expect anything in return but it if anything happens then its different.there are no expectations from my side. The caressing and touching of a ladies body is one of the biggest turn on for me. Sex deosnt have to be involved. A massage with mutual touching, cuddling, kissing is just the best

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I offer Tantric massages, please see my veris. Yes I have massaged others with no expectations of anything in return. It’s no big deal.

Post new Message to Thread