Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Am I doing it wrong?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been on here for a little while now, been trying my best to get to know people but can't seem to spark a connection. Am I doing it wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erlins5Man
over a year ago

South Fife

Without knowing what you are doing we cavy say if it is wrong. One thing I feel is by all means take advice but biggest thing is be yourself... Then here as in life the right person will connect with you for being you not an identikit profile that doesn't reflect the real you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is another thread created in very similar lines. Worth a read op .

over a year ago

Hello

Maybe join in on the forums. Many men seem to find it difficult to get replies to messages.

At least you don't wear socks and sliders.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

You've been here 4 weeks and have 4 verifications. That's far better than most men. It can take many months to make that connection and get some meets.

over a year ago

"Hello

Maybe join in on the forums. Many men seem to find it difficult to get replies to messages.

At least you don't wear socks and sliders. "

Thanks I will get onto that then

over a year ago

"You've been here 4 weeks and have 4 verifications. That's far better than most men. It can take many months to make that connection and get some meets."

I hear that it's just that I try to put myself out there

over a year ago

4 more then me

"You've been here 4 weeks and have 4 verifications. That's far better than most men. It can take many months to make that connection and get some meets."

over a year ago

"Without knowing what you are doing we cavy say if it is wrong. One thing I feel is by all means take advice but biggest thing is be yourself... Then here as in life the right person will connect with you for being you not an identikit profile that doesn't reflect the real you. "

Thanks for the advice

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I'd say continue going to clubs to build connections.

This site doesn't work for the majority of single men. I think because women need a different connection, and ubs give us that smile, that connection. A photo and blurb on a website just doesn't work the same way.

Ohhh and on a personal note, lose the slider photo. I bloody hate sliders!!! I mean you don't have to!

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

*clubs* give us that smile,

over a year ago

"I'd say continue going to clubs to build connections.

This site doesn't work for the majority of single men. I think because women need a different connection, and ubs give us that smile, that connection. A photo and blurb on a website just doesn't work the same way.

Ohhh and on a personal note, lose the slider photo. I bloody hate sliders!!! I mean you don't have to!"

I understand and I definitely will be going out to events. Haha on the sliders maybe I'll take your advice ??

over a year ago

Chat on threads dude. A load of lovely folk on here and always make me smile

By *erlins5Man
over a year ago

South Fife

I wish I had noticed befire I commented that you have been here 4 weeks and had there meets.. I reckon you could be giving us tips not the other way round. I am not sure what you are expecting but you seem to be doing OK.

Post new Message to Thread